Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Dragon's Hidden Love

Chapter 3

by EmoBoy0013 0 reviews

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hatori,Tohru - Published: 2007-10-01 - Updated: 2007-10-01 - 995 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don’t own Fruits Basket, but Hatori owns me.


Me: (Runs into the room, now free from duct tape): Heh, hi, I hope you all have been enjoying the story so far.

Hatori: Jarrett! Where are you?

Me: (Panics) Er…yeah coming! Gotta go (runs out of the room)
*******************


Tohru sat up, the rag dropping from her forehead. She didn’t know where she was at first and registered that she was back in her room. The last thing she remembered was preparing dinner, and then all went black. She put her hand up to her head, it hurt really bad, and her arms were a little bruised from falling on them. All of a sudden she remembered what today was, and she started to get out of bed when Hatori opened the door.

“Tohru, that’s not a good idea, you need to stay in bed. You had a nasty fall.”

“Oh no, I’m fine. I need to finish dinner, everyone must be hungry.”

“Everyone will be fine, you need to stay in bed.”

He walked over and pulled out a small flashlight.

“Now, I want you to follow the light without moving your head, I need to make sure that you don’t have a concussion.

She did as she was told, and she seemed ok. Next he checked her bruises, and wrapped up her cuts.

‘Her skin is soft’ He caught himself thinking. ‘No, stop, she’s not Kana, she’s still in high school. I’m no better than Shigure.’

“Now get some rest, I’ll be down stairs if you need something.”

“Thank you, I hope I’m not being any trouble”

“Of course not, it’s my pleasure.”

Hatori left the room and Yuki came in. Tohru spent the next ten minutes answering Yuki’s incessant question if she was ok.

“Yes Yuki, I’ll be fine. Or at least Hatori said so. I’m sure I’ll be fine”

“Ok Miss Honda, if you think so”

Yuki left and Tohru slumped back on to the pillows. She knew Yuki liked her, but she just didn’t have the same feelings. She liked Yuki like a brother, nothing more.

Hatori on the other hand…

No she couldn’t think about that, it would never work. She was young, a klutz, and she didn’t want to see him hurt again. What would Yuki and Kyo say if they were together. There were to many risks.

‘Oh Mom, what am I going to do? I can’t love him.’

Hatori walked back down the stairs to Shigure’s study.

“I may have to stay, her fever hasn’t gone down, and one of her cuts has a severe infection.”

“Whatever you think is right for Tohru.” He didn’t seem like himself. He turned to face Hatori. “You know, you should tell her how you really feel.”

“You know full well that I can’t do that. Akito wouldn’t allow it. And…she doesn’t love me the way I do.”

Shigure turned back to his computer, “Though you are right about Akito, you are wrong about her not loving you.”

“How is that?”

“Have you seen the way she looks at you. She blushes every time she hears your name.”

“Now you’re just toying with me”

“Now Ha’ri, why would I do that.” Shigure got a smack over the head for that. “But seriously, look at her the next time you’re around. I assure you she’ll be blushing.”

Hatori walked out of the room. He didn’t know what to think anymore…

Tohru had stayed in bed. It killed her to do so, knowing she had chores to do, but she knew Hatori would get angry at her. And she didn’t want that. She stared at the ceiling, wondering what to do. Before she knew it, she had drifted into a deep sleep.

She awoke to the sound of soft knocking, and pretended to sleep. She guessed it was either Yuki or Kyo and pretended to be asleep. She didn’t feel like talking to anyone right now, her head hurt and so did the cut on her arm. She heard the door open. Maybe if she kept pretending to sleep, they would go away. She then felt a hand on her forehead and a thermometer in her mouth. It was Hatori, she really didn’t want to wake now. If she did she might startle the Dragon, and she didn’t want him to stop touching her. She heard a beep and a quiet, deep voice say “99.5, at least her fever’s down.” Then she felt him roll up her sleeves and gently prod her infection, then some kind of medicine meant to lower the swelling. His hands were so gentle, she didn’t want this to stop. She felt her sleeve unrolled, and heard the doctor stand up. She was disappointed, she hadn’t wanted the doctor to leave. Suddenly, she felt his lips on hers. He was kissing her! She couldn’t believe it. She felt him withdrawal and leave the room. As soon as she was sure he was gone, she sat up in her bed.

“Could it…” She whispered into the dark. “Could it be that he loves me.”
***********************
Me: Wow, this story is taking me longer then I thought…

Hatori: -sighs-

(Tohru walks into the room)

Tohru: (looks around wildly) Uh, How did I get here?

Me: (looks at Hatori) Yes how did she get here

Hatori: Alright it was me

Me: Ha’ri, I thought you loved me!

Hatori: I do…

Me: (whining) Then why is Tohru here

Hatori: I was thinking…

Me: That my story is taking to long and you can’t handle my absence, so you needed someone else.

Hatori: That’s not it at all, Jarrett

Me: Then Why!

Hatori: I was thinking…Threesome!

Me and Tohru: (sweat drop) …
Sign up to rate and review this story