Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Three's a Crowd

Together Forever Part 2

by Nickelbackgirl_001 3 reviews

Theresa reflects on how the rest of the day went.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-01 - Updated: 2007-10-02 - 3576 words

0Unrated
Nickelbackgirl.001:Hey all! The next chapter is up running apparently. Larry is back in action to speak and so is the continuation of the story. I’d like to thank Amy for helping me decided what to do in the eating scene and for those of you who are wondering, Shelly might possibly come back and with her a new twist. Now on to Larry!
Larry the Llama: Nickelbackgirl.001 does not and will never own CotT but she does own Shelly.
Nickelbackgirl.001: Now on with the story!

Chapter 6: Together Forever Part 2
Theresa fell back onto her bed with a large smile on her face. In a couple of short hours, Jay would be giving her his surprise and she just couldn’t wait! Turning over and hugging the pillow to her chest she looked at a picture of Jay that she had held on her bedside table as long as she could remember. Jay was giving her a piggyback ride, it was before they had become a couple but Jay still looked happier than he had ever been in that picture. One of the very few times he was actually feeling loose and having fun.
Suddenly, Theresa felt her hand move toward the area below her neck and began fingering the small garnet and gold heart that lay there. It had been her birthday present from Jay a few months ago at the beginning of January. And it was her favorite one by far. Her bedside table also held a sleek if not slightly worn black book with shining gold letter reading Salem’s Spell Book 0f Spells, it had been her present from both Archie and Atlanta. Her other presents had been a homemade MP3 player from Odie that held three times has much space as a normal one, a set of surprisingly used vanilla scents from Neil, and a small red punching bag that hung in the corner of her neat room from Herry.
Her room was also full things that you would expect to see in a girl of her age’s room. Old teddy bears, pictures, a desk, a very comfy feather mattress bed, a fluffy rug, and a closet packed to its seams in clothes. But in a room like hers, well, a room that was being inhabited by a descendant of one of the greatest Greek hero’s ever and was fighting the God of Time, there were things that weren’t as expected as much. Such as the fact that there was a punching bag and a book of spells, but there was also a set of nun-chucks hanging on the wall and other various things as well.
With a sigh, she looked over at the clock at her side and stared at the clocks luminous numbers stating that it was 8:35. She giggled as she remembered how the morning had gone.
Flashback:
As soon as the seven chosen ones had gotten a good look at the buffet, all except Herry had almost had their jaws touching the floor. The table looked as if it was a mile long and it was completely filled with food. All types of food had been there, including foods such as pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, even waffles, omelets, and other kinds of various foods.
Each gang member had gotten his or her own choice of food. Jay had chosen a golden waffle piled high with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and of course topped with what looked like a gallon of whipped cream. Theresa and Neil had both decided on having the healthy choice of a bowl of fruit salad, although Theresa had decided to pour on some cream. Atlanta a small mountain of scrambled eggs, hash browns, and a few pieces of crispy bacon on her medium plastic plate. Archie had chosen a few slices of French toast completely drowned in syrup and powdered sugar with a couple of fat, juicy sausages to accompany it. Odie had a couple of large, fluffy pancakes smothered in peaches with a ton of whipped cream and syrup. Herry, well Herry had everything piled in a mountain like format on his plate with a piece of toast laying on top.
Everyone in the restaurant looked at the pile on Herry’s plate in amazement but looked at him in disgust. They couldn’t believe that someone could eat that much food. His friends on the other hand, barely even glanced at his plate. Although Neil did ask about one of the pieces of food that lay buried on his plate.
“Dude. How can you eat that stuff?”
“Eat what?” Herry asked confused.
“Toast. It’s so, so, so…”
“So what?”
“I don’t know. So gross maybe.”
Herry sighed annoyed as he looked at Neil from his table. “Look, just because you were the one who got toast spit on you doesn’t mean that the whole world can’t eat it.” (A/N: For the reference to that conversation, check out the prequel Surprise! Chapter 18: Pictures)
With a grumble Neil turned back to his food, but without letting forth a small glare upon Archie who was in deep conversation with Atlanta about some stupid sport or another in his view.
If a person were to look onto the teens, they wouldn’t see seven friends who were fighting for their lives and for the world. They would see a few heroes talking, arguing, and flirting as if they didn’t have a care in the world.
The carefree moment was soon interrupted between Jay and Theresa though by a giggle. While Jay had been eating his waffle he had accidentally gotten a lot of whipped cream above his lip. He now had a very large and fluffy mustache. This had caused Theresa to give a loud giggle that was only heard by Jay.
“What?” he asked clueless of what was on his lip.
“You have some whipped cream on your lip,” Theresa said as she tried to muffle a giggle.
Jay immediately went to grab the napkin by his plate but was stopped by Theresa’s hand laying on his.
“I’ll do it,” she said seductively.
He moved his hand but instead of her grabbing the napkin, Theresa leaned forward and his lip in her mouth. She sucked the cream of his lip and slowly moved down to his bottom lip. She softly bit his lip and backed up and sat down. She then began to eat her food as if nothing had happened.
Jay was staring at his girlfriend in complete surprise. Never in a million years would he have expected her to do that. His food lay untouched as he gazed on in amazement.
“What was that?”
“What was what?” Theresa replied with false innocence. She slowly licked her top lip, taking away whatever trace of cream used to be there, leaving a very satisfied Theresa and a very turned on Jay.
“That,” Jay said as he stuck out his lip in a bad imitation of a pout, showing very clearly the bite marks left by Theresa,
“Oh that!” she replied. “I just felt like doing something different. Instead of wiping the whipped cream off I just decide to do that.”
Theresa quickly dipped her spoon into her fruit; bring up a piece banana, a strawberry, and a pineapple covered completely in cream. Putting the shiny metal spoon in her mouth she took the fruit off and exited the spoon out of her mouth, leaving what looked like a faint milk mustache, except it was cream, above her dainty lips.
“Well now that you mention it, you seem to have a bit of cream up there yourself,” Jay pointed out mischievously.
“And how do you suppose I should get rid of it?”
“Like this.”
With those spoken words, Jay lunged forward and grasped her head in his hands, pushing her toward him. He felt his lips touch hers and immediately felt their tongues intertwine together again on a serious make-out session over top of the table in the public restaurant.
After about ten seconds of starting, the other five began to notice what was going on. Archie and Atlanta smirked and started to laugh while Odie’s face turned a bright red and began to sink into his seat, obviously stating that he would rather be anywhere but there. Herry didn’t really notice anything and Neil was sending death glares at their heads, hoping that one or the other would drop dead. To his pleasure, Shelly came back with a pissed off expression.
“Hey, you two idiots!” Shelly yelled at them.
Theresa and Jay automatically stopped their making-out and looked at the waitress, Jay with a light tinge if pink covering his lips and Theresa with very swollen, chapped lips. Both though were red right down to their toes.
“The manager wants me to tell you’re grossing out the other customers in here and he wants you to leave as soon as you’re finished eating.”
Both the ancestors of Jason and Theseus immediately left their half eaten food behind and walked out the door after paying their tabs, getting very disapproving looks from parents who had a hand over their young child’s eyes.
Neil watched them walk out the door and go straight toward the movie theater across the street. With a satisfied smirk he realized something. This was obviously just a fling. They were all over each other. This meant that it was probably going to break off within another month but hell if he was going to wait that long. He was going to end it even quicker if possible.
End Flashback
Theresa smiled to herself as she remembered the rest of the day. Although, she had to admit to herself, it had pretty much passed in a haze, pausing at the parts that would have them most likely going to emergency lip surgery in the near future. She couldn’t recall a day when she had felt more attracted to Jay. Her hormones had completely taken over her and she couldn’t remember ever being so happy that they did. And to her enjoyment, neither had him.
The forest green eyed girl felt her eyesight going dimmer and dimmer as she began to drift asleep. With her fingers resting daintily on her rose pink lips and her jeweled heart lying on her chest, she smiled and fell asleep recalling how the rest of the afternoon had gone.

After walking around the city for the first couple of hours, they had later gone to the movies to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World’s End. The first half an hour of the movie had been spent drooling over Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp, the rest was spent making out with Jay in the back of the theatre, where no one would be able to notice them. Everyone else was at the front and entranced with the movie. So the two lovebirds were left alone to do what they pleased. They had to stop every few minutes though to take a breather and watch maybe five minutes of the film if they were lucky before returning back to their very, very enticing make-out session. The movie soon ended though and their kissing did as well when Atlanta came over and flicked Jay in the head annoyed.
“Hey!” Jay yelled in annoyance as he rubbed the spot where Atlanta had flicked him. “What was that for?”
“That was for embarrassing us in that restaurant and making us wait a whole five minutes for you two to finish up. Get a room!” she stated angrily.
She walked out in a huff with Archie almost doubling over in silent laughter close behind. Odie was currently being supported by Herry because his face was deathly pale and he looked like he was going to heave any second. Neil just marched on behind them, occasionally turning his head around and sending them arrogant, satisfied smirks. Never before had he appreciated Atlanta’s way to become impatient so quickly so much. After a while of complete shock, Jay and Theresa had gotten up from their seats, faces tinged a bright pink, with their hands stilled clasped together.
Afterwards they went across the busy, sunny street full of cars in all sorts of colors and sizes and people in the same way. They never did stop for lunch but instead stopped for ice cream at a nearby parlor. Herry had gotten the biggest ice cream treat they had there, a banana split covered in chocolate, caramel, and strawberry sauce put together with 26 scoops of vanilla ice cream and a single cherry laying on the top. Archie had decided on a chocolate fudge sundae and Atlanta had a large bubble gum ice cream cone. After much deliberation, Odie had finally chosen the strawberry shortcake sundae and Neil got a large raspberry dipped soft cone. He would have gotten a chocolate but he didn’t want to stain his fabulous designer shirt. Jay and Theresa on the other hand decided to get a small banana split to share.
The group sat down at a table and began to eat their welcoming treat. (A/N: Lol, I rhymed there!) Nail decided to sit at the table next to Jay and Theresa’s so he got a full view of whatever they might do or be doing. He was going to try and stop whatever they were going to do at the small, blue, shaded picnic table.
Jay and Theresa sat down and at once began to start talking. Neil noticed her swing her hair and sighed. He would have loved to run his fingers through her hair, although his was probably so much smoother and silkier. And Jay was able to run his finger through it whenever he wanted. In fact, he was doing it right now; he was brushing a piece of hair from her face! And Neil wanted to rip his arm off right then and there. She was supposed to be his! Not nasty little too-serious-for-his-own-good Jay’s! She deserved to be with someone who cared about her alone, and well himself, not someone who was always deciding on who to marry, Theresa or Cronus. And Neil’s thoughts just kept going on and on and on in that same direction while Theresa and Jay were flirting as if there was no tomorrow.
The two lovebirds were sitting next to each other on one side of the picnic table. They weren’t very close to each other but close enough to place his hand on her knee and for both of them to rub their legs together. They ate pretty much inconspicuously although with the loving glances toward each other and a small smile. Every so often though, they would turn their spoon to the other and make them eat off of their spoon. And every time they did it, they would smile softly to the other. But halfway through the meal, they decided that they wanted a “small” kiss. But before their lips could even touch Neil interrupted them.
“Gods! Most of the city already saw you kissing the daylights out of each other in the restaurant and the theatre! The rest of the population doesn’t need to see you slobber all over each others faces!” Neil blurted out as he felt his flawless complexion turn a faint pink. Sending them glares that would have made even the bravest man cower in fear, Jay and Theresa finished their sundae in an uncomfortable silence. And to the blonde’s satisfaction he noticed that both of their faces were a deep scarlet and that they had sifted a couple of feet away from the other.
Neil spent the rest of the afternoon walking with a new spring in his step. He knew that the gorgeous red head wouldn’t be kissing her good for nothing boyfriend for a while. His outburst had completely shocked the two of them and they were most certainly not in a hurry to get another shout at. The blue-eyed blonde kept walking around smugly around New Olympia’s mall until he heard Theresa ask Jay a simple question.
“Come on Jay. Can’t you give me a small hint to what the surprise is?” she asked him fluttering her long, mascara lashes in a very flirtatious way that had many of the guys that had noticed drooling on the floor.
“Sorry Theresa dear.” Jay had answered simply. And as if in a way to change the conversation he looked through a store window. “What do you think?” he asked as he pointed toward a black leather watch that lay on a small blue velvet cushion.
“No. It’s much to plain and it doesn’t suit you right. But can’t you give me a teensy weensy hint? Please,” Theresa asked as she put her thumb and index finger about two millimeters apart.
“No,” he stated simply but firmly. With a loud sigh he looked up at Theresa.
“And why not,” she whined as she began to draw out her moat fearful weapon, the weapon that everyone in the dorm feared the most of her: her famous puppy dog pout.
To Neil’s complete amazement, Jay knew what she was going to do about a second before she did it. Looking quickly away, as if engrossed with the watches in the window, he told Theresa with a small smile in his voice, ”Because it’s a surprise. And as far as I know, unless the rules have changed, you don’t usually tell people what the surprise is.”
Theresa gave a small huff but smiled when Jay gave a short laugh and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. But before Neil could say anything, Jay was already walking away his arm snaking around her waist. He felt like a volcano ready to explode when he saw Theresa do the same with her arm and when she rested her head on his shoulder. Snuggling into Jay, Neil watched in hurt and fury as they walked away. But before he could unleash the volcano of fury that was Neil upon them, he realized something, cooling of the bubbling volcano inside him. The surprise. He had forgotten all about the surprise. He had to think of ways to stop that meeting from happening. And as he walked through the busy mall, not even noticing when people bumped into him because he was so preoccupied with his thoughts, he gave a few evil smiles as plan after devious plan wormed the way into his mind through the cracks in his brain he gave a small chuckle. When he was done with Jay and Theresa, they wouldn’t even remember the fact that it was he, the great and amazingly good-looking Neil, who had caused one of the most memorable and horrible break ups in the history of broken relationships.

Theresa opened her shimmering green eyes and lifted her head from the feathered baby blue pillow that she had been sleeping. Curling her knees up to her chest, she smiled greatly as she impatiently waited for the moment when she found out what her surprise was going to be. And just by chance and a stroke of Neil’s luck, she stole a glance at her bedside clock. It bright red letters it told that the time was now 10:45. Ten forty-five! She almost fell off the bed, as she was taken by surprise by the clocks numbers. She was going to be late if she didn’t hurry! Quickly running a brush threw her hair and throwing it haphazardly to across the room, she burst out the bedroom door. Leaving nothing but a small brush will long orange red hairs and memories lying in the middle of her room.

Nicklebackgirl.001: Hey!!! I know I said that you’ll find out the surprise and Cronus, but after two and a half months of nothing except reviews from me for other stories, I thought you might all want an update pretty quick. But I promise promise promise that you will find out in the next chapter. And if I could actually touch people, I would pinky swear every one of my readers to keep my promise. And I’m sorry if this isn’t one of my best chapters in descriptive length. But I lost my notebooks I did the whole chapter from mind alone, nothing to read off of. So this chapter was a little harder to do.
And I have no clue when the next update will be. I’m moving into my new house in a couple of weeks so I have to box and pack and clean everything in my house for my move. Fun fun fun. Well at least I’m getting a room to myself again.
And on a totally off topic note Happy Birthday Harry Potter!!!!!! Hee hee. Big HP fan here. Finished reading the seventh book a week ago. Best book yet in my opinion. Back on topic, I hope it wouldn’t come to this but I am going to need to require at least five reviews for an update. I don’t see a need in updating if my stories aren’t being appreciated. I should probably go and leave you people to do your thing though. I have to go to work soon. Ugh!!
Sign up to rate and review this story