Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

The Epilouge

by romanceisdead11 0 reviews

And pray they don't grow up to be . . .

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-10-02 - Updated: 2008-01-01 - 588 words - Complete

0Unrated
Golden
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Fifteen:
The Epilogue
“And pray they don’t grow up to be...”

PETE’S POV

I sat up abruptly in my bed. My chest was heaving from the dream, and I looked outside the window at the moonlight streaming through onto the bed. I looked down to see Hemmingway curled up beside me on the bed.
What a strange dream, I thought to myself as I pulled the comforter and sheets off my lower body. I placed my feet flat on the floor, and tried to remember the dream.
There was a girl. Her appearance changed throughout the dream. She started off blonde, but her hair soon turned to black. She was tan, but grew pale, and her teeth. They were pointed and sharp, vampire’s teeth. And those eyes, that was the part of her I remembered most. She had brilliant emerald green eyes. They showed amazing emotion and conviction.
And me, I was a vampire. How odd? And William was the villain. Patrick was a gadget kid. Brendon was evil, and the girl killed him.
That girl, what was her name? I can’t remember, but she is haunting me so well, like a second shadow.
My head then became dizzy with the thoughts of this girl. I hadn’t seen anyone so beautiful in all of my life.
I started to walk through my house and out into my living room. I switched on the TV to a random channel and then went into the kitchen to grab some OJ.
I came back and sat down on the couch and switched the channel to the news. While I sipped my juice a familiar face popped up on the screen, and those familiar eyes stared back at me.
Her dark hair was mussed, and her face was bloody. It looked like she was lying on a medical table of some sort, and then I heard the reporter. “A sad tragedy has happened today. Nineteen year old, Randilyn Carter died today in a fatal car accident by a drunk driver. She and her friend were driving home from a Fall Out Boy concert while they were hit by a driver driving the wrong way on the road.” And that’s when I remember the face. I had met her during a meet and greet tonight. “Randilyn was killed instantly, and her friend, eighteen year old, Jackie Hun, is in a coma. This was a hit and run. Please if you have any information on this case please contact Los Angeles police. Thank you.”
And then I felt it. A small tear slid down my cheek and I went to wipe it away. When I did I looked down at it, and for some reason it was bloody.

RANDILYN’S POV

“Kiss her, kiss her,” my friend and I screamed through our car. We just had the experience of a lifetime, our first ever Fall Out Boy concert.
“So Jackie, what did you think?” I asked her.
She turned to me from the passenger seat, “Oh my god! You have no idea how I feel right now.”
“Oh, I have a pretty good idea,” I said to her.
We had met Fall Out Boy that night, and it was amazing. Now I can die I thought to myself.
All of a sudden I heard a horn blaring and the last I saw was a bright light.

A/N: I’m sorry for the sad ending. This story is dedicated to Ashleigh Sherman and Jackie Huneault.
Sign up to rate and review this story