Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives Are The Deadliest To Lead

‘Cause I’m Broken

by frankxgerard 5 reviews

Gerard wouldn’t come out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-02 - Updated: 2007-10-05 - 426 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title from "Broken" - Seether feat. Amy Lee

Gerard wouldn’t come out. Gabby placed food on the top step, and Adam tried going down to coax him out, but he wouldn’t budge. He completely looked the part for a vampire movie, crammed in the dusty cobweb filled corner. He didn’t eat for days and his eyes were on fire, face stained with dirt, and shaking as he rocked on his heels.
“Gerard? Gee, come on. You don’t wanna… waste your time, do you?” Adam asked.
“Waste it?” Gerard snorted, “We have centuries, Adam. We have fucking centuries to do whatever we want until this all comes crashing down on us again. I can stay in here as long as I feel like.”
And he did. Gerard stayed in Adam’s basement for ten years. Adam practically had to pin him down to get him to drink some of his blood every day.
Gerard was not exactly what you could call mentally stable when he finally came out.
“Heehe…” he giggled, “You’d better watch out Frankles… Kyeheee, I’m… I’m gonna find youuu!”
He stumbled up the stairs and ripped open the door, walking disorientated through the city streets. He actually had no idea who Frank was at the moment; his brain was too confused.
He drunkly found his way to an airport, spent most of his money left and flew to Chicago. He staggered around, winding through the waves of people.
Gerard ran straight into someone.
It was a young man, maybe 20-25. His hair was dark, his eyes were an intriguing shade of hazel and black, and suddenly Gerard felt like he’d been hit by a bus.
Frank
“Oh, sorry. Excuse me, sir…” Frank muttered, steadying Gerard and himself.
He met Gerard’s eyes for a moment and Gerard was met with a completely uninterested expression.
Frank turned his back and kept walking. Gerard snapped out of his trance and tumbled after him.
“Frank, wait, no!” he hissed.
Frank stopped to look at him.
“How do you know my name?” he asked, backing up a bit.
Gerard choked on a pitiful sob erupting through his chest.
“Oh, God, Frank, you’re alive… Oh my God… I, uh, fuck, Frank… What’d they do to you? Oh shit… I’m insane aren’t I? I’m imagining this all, huh?” he cried, voice high and sing-songy.
“Uh, yeah. I don’t think I know you. Sorry.” Frank said.
He walked away.
Gerard didn’t stop him, he couldn’t.
Sign up to rate and review this story