Categories > Original > Drama > The Shinobi School

Chapter 4- Once again....

by Suke_Kawamoto 0 reviews

Oh dear, the students are at it again!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-01-04 - Updated: 2006-01-04 - 864 words

0Unrated
----------Last Time----------
Wyatt stood back from the fight. He wanted to prepare, so he needed a bit of time. He kneeled down and concentrated, his eyes glowing blue again.
----------To Continue----------

Ryu summoned a horse-sized black dragon. "Who's first?"
Katami was suprise she came, so the katana hit her head.
"KUSO!!! Why do you throw things only at me!!! Tere're other people here as well, whom with you can play dodgeball!!!"
She picked up the katana, and ran towards Fodokage for a fast attack. "Here's your sword! EAT IT!" She sliced at his face.
"Haha.This is getting very interesting. A 4 person free for all." Fudokage stood in a taijutsu stance as he watched what was going on in the fight.
"You are always hot-headed..."
Fudokage was shocked as this was an upfront assault considering from last time. He dodged the blade but it cut his cheek. He then jumped away pulling out sasame.
Wyatt was finally prepared to fight, but it looked like everyone else started without him. 'Aw, come on...' he thought.
He decided to hold back again. Let 'em fight and not notice me.
"It seems Wyatt is mine... Are you prepared?" The dragon snorted.
Wyatt just noticed that her very large dragon had its eyes locked on him. "Only if you are..." he said, his eyes glowing a fiercer blue. He grabbed the staff that he kept held on his back and held it towards the dragon.
The dragon fluttered his wings and destroyed the roof. "Oops..."
Fudokage started to get in a taijutsu stance with kisame but then sat down holding his chest. "Damnit....the reactions of using that forbidden jutsu...."
"Well, I guess I can thank your little pet there..." Wyatt said. "This makes it easier for the wind to come in." A small whirlwind surrounded Wyatt, and he disappeared, leaving only the small gust.
Fudokage glared at the spot where the ceiling used to be. "Great.I'm gonna get blamed for this too."
"Sorry..."Ryu called down to him.
Don't worry about it, Fudokage," Wyatt said, appearing behind the girl who brought out the dragon.

Fudokage stood back up and looked to Katami. "C'mon.Let's go.
need more place too..." Ryu made seals with her hand. "Where is he? " Her siloette is changed and transformed into a dragon, finding Wyatt's precenence.
"Oh, hello there!" Wyatt said cheerfully as he swung his staff towards her stomach.

"Sorry guys...duty calls..but I'll be back. Have a nice fight!" Katami called as she was leaving. She left the dojo, but suddenly turned back, and looked at Fudokage. "...tomorrow...be prepared..." She left.

"GaH!!! AGAIN?!?" The sensei walked into the dojo, finding the mess. She glared angrily at everyone in sight.

"Whoa, who's that?" Wyatt said, staring at the new person.
Ryu tried to dodged the final attack, but missed.
"She is the sensei (teacher)... " She whispered. The black dragon seems become angrily but Ryu stopped him. "I think we shall stop now... I don't want to destroy the neighbourhood too... "
"I see..." Wyatt said. He walked over to the girl he hit. "By the way, I never got your name." he said, extending his hand and smiling.
"It is Ryu..." she said smiling, accepting his hand.
"Ryu, eh? Well, I'm Wyatt. Nice to have fought you." he said, chuckling a bit.
"Yeah it was good, but short... What's so funny?" The dragon disappeared.
"Oh, it's nothing. I was just thinking about what my expression was when that dragon appeared."

"It happens always..."She winked. " Not too much dragon-summoner are like me. But your fighting style is amazing! Can it be learned?"
"Yeah, but it's difficult to learn by yourself. It was hard for me, even though I was naturally able to control the wind." he said. "My sensei was amazing, though. He taught me everything, and he didn't even have my abilities.I'm sure that I might be able to help, if you wanted, though." he said, looking her up and down.

"Maybe. But not today. Meet tomorrow and speak about that. Is that ok? "
"Sure thing, Ryu" he said, giving her a thumbs-up. He turned and walked out of the demolished dojo."Oh, one last thing. Very nice dragon you brought out!"
"Thanks... I guess..." smiling and a little bit embarassed, Ryu then tried to think how she could fix the roof. "It is impossible for today... Ok tomorrow I will fix it!" she left, singing.

Fudokage started cleaning the dojo and started to try and fix it best he could. "Damnit.We really should fight somewhere, where sensei wont get mad."
"Gomenasai sensei!! I'm late," the newest student, Angela bowed, before changing and walking around the school.
"Well, at least you apologized." Skue sighed. "ALRIGHT EVeRYONE! TEN LAPS AROUND THE WHOLE TRAINING FIELD!!!!"
Angela swung around. "Waaaa!! Sensei! Seriously?!!" Suke sighed again.

"Yes.If you wanna be slow and caught by your enemies, then don't do it."


__________________________________________________________________
Next Chapter: Will these students stop fighting? A few try to become friends, and maybe plot against their sensei.
__________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Ahh! gomenasai, everyone, for taking so long...I was on vacation, and my brain was fried...sweat
Review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story