Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forget About The Dirty Looks

“How is this going to work exactly?”

by Motherwar_13

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-04 - Updated: 2007-10-04 - 649 words - Complete

?Blocked


Gerard’s POV

We pulled up at one of our favorite restaurants and took a table in the back. We ordered and then where quiet for a moment.
“Okay so how is this going to work exactly?” She asked looking at both of us. I looked at Frank then back at her.

“What do you mean exactly?” Frank asked taking a sip of his drink.

“Well, I mean we can’t tell everyone they wouldn’t understand you know my parents would be….well I don’t know.” She stopped, her mother wasn’t thrilled with the idea of her moving in with me, so she had a point.

“Yeah, we should just tell our friends they would understand.” Frank said after thinking for a moment.

“Okay so then we will just tell everyone else that Frank is just a roommate” I added.

“Then what are we like, I am your girlfriend so would I be Frank’s too and you guys are what….boyfriends? “ She smirked. I could fell my cheeks turn red, we didn’t talk about this when Frank and I first came up with this plan. I looked over at Frank and blushing, too.

“I guess, but there is NO way I am going to … you know with him, no offense Gerard you are hot but not that hot.” Frank said hurriedly.

“None taken cause I couldn’t do that with you either.” I added, it was true I have thought about him and I kissing but not going that far.

“Well, good cause that is not a turn on for me, now kissing on the other hand.” Drew smiled and stopped as the waitress dropped off the food. Frank and I both looked at her like she just read our minds.

“That’s not going to be weird is it?” She asked after the waitress left.

“No,” We both said quickly it made her giggle.

“Okay another question, since we are all a couple, should there be a rule for the sex always the three of us, never two? “ She asked not looking at either of us. I looked across the table at Frank.

“That sounds like a good idea, no sex unless all three of us are there but is kissing and other stuff is okay.“ Frank replied., I nodded in agreement. We ate our dinner as we made plans on when Frank would move in. We did some grocery shopping after and then went home Frank still with us. He said that he would sleep on the couch for tonight, he wanted to work on some music. I forgot to mention he was in a band too, he played guitar and sang. I watched her kiss him goodnight and then walk down the hall to our room. I mumbled a good night to him and smiled then followed her.

“Are you sure you are okay with this cause it is going to take some getting used to.” Drew asked me in the dark.

“I was about to ask you the same thing, I think once the weirdness goes away it will be perfect, I know that you still have feelings for him, maybe not love but something.” I said as I rolled over to face her.

“I guess I should confess to that and that I have noticed the way you look at him and how you two act.” She giggled. I blushed again.

“I have had feelings for him for along time but never did anything about it, believe me I
love you but I also was you know curious about what kissing him would be like and all.” I replied stumbling on my words slightly.

“Well, maybe you will get your chance soon, baby. Good night I love you.” I felt her hand against my face in the dark and she kissed me. We rolled over and went to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story