Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forget About The Dirty Looks

One Last TIme

by Motherwar_13

Drew goes to say good bye to Frank...in a way she didn't plan on.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-05 - Updated: 2007-10-05 - 1908 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter Four
“One Last Time” by HIM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sYEYwhgYoU


Drew’s POV

I couldn’t sleep my mind wandering to the time that Frank and I ended our relationship, what I thought was our last time.

~Flashback~

I knocked on the door to the apartment he shared with Ray, I knew that he would be home alone since Ray was at our place with Erica. I took a deep breath as I heard him unlock the door. He smiled when he saw me. Oh that smile, half childish half sexy. My heart started to pound. He stepped to the side and let me in.

“Baby, I thought you had plans tonight with your friends, Drew what’s the matter.” He asked looking me up and down I was drenched, he had concern written all over his face.

“Frankie….” I started but my vice caught in my throat.

“I am sorry but let me just do this and get it over with.” I sobbed. I saw his face fall. Damn it I can’t do it.

“Frankie you know I love you right?” I said through tears. He nodded and swallowed.

“I just don’t love you like that, I am sorry to through this on you this way but….I couldn’t lie to you or myself.”

“Drew, honey please just explain what you mean come sit down and we can talk.” He said in concern.

“I can’t this is hard enough as it is, I gotta go!” I cried and then ran out the door and down the hall. I was outside in the street, in the pouring, freezing rain.

“Drew wait, please just come up and talk to me!” He shout as he grabbed me and turned me to face him. The rain soaking him and sticking his clothes to his body. This is not helping.

“Look, I am not mad okay, I can agree with you our love is like a deep friendship not like a lovers, but please don’t end us like this.” He pleaded. I gave in and he lead me back up to his place. We stripped out of our wet clothes and he gave me a t-shirt to put on. We both sat in front of the window watching the rain in his bed room. Not saying anything. I couldn’t stand the silence so I got up and went to his player and hit play. H.I.M.’s One Last Time filled the room. I smiled and tears came to my eyes again. I loved Frankie as a best friend but not like I should and I hated to think that I wouldn’t be able to be around him again.

“I love this song.” I said with a small smile.

“I know .” He replied back, now at my side.



Is it so hard to believe our hearts
Are made to be broken by love
That in constant dying lies
The beauty of it all
My darling won't you feel
The sweet heaven in
Our endless cry

“Drew sweetie please don’t cry, I know that we can still stay friends.” He said as he put his hands on my shoulders, damn mind reader. He wiped away the tears and leaned in slowly and kissed me. I gave in to it, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I ran my fingers threw his long wet hair.

“Frankie, do you think this is a good idea?” I asked through kisses.

“Lets just pretend that we love each other this one last time.” He asked staring deep into my eyes. I couldn’t resist him.

Oh at least you could try
For this one last time

We kissed and shed the warm clothes that we had just put on. I pulled away from the kiss to take him in. The flames from the fire made his gorgeous eyes even more intense. I ran my hands down his chest that was bathed in the warm orange glow. He licked his lips and they glistened in the fire light as if calling my name, I ran my hands back up his chest and my thumb across his bottom lip.

He let out a low moan, and lightly sucked at it. I smiled and slowly pulled it away. He took my hand into his and led me to his bed. He pulled me close to him at the side of the bed and then, kissed me as he laid me down. He slid down the one thing standing in between him and me, my panties. I watched his eyes explore my body, even though it was not new to him he still looked amazed.

“You look so beautiful.” He kissed what seemed like every inch of me. He ran his fingers over the tattoo of small dove that matched his on my hip. He kissed it., then made his way to the one I had on my other hip, a small shooting star.

“Make a wish” I smiled down at him.

“I have everything right here now so I don’t need to.” He gave me his sexy smirk, which made my heart flutter was I making a mistake? He went back to kissing my inner thighs and the moved to the place that had been burning for him. He lightly kissed my clit as if to tease, then kissed his way back up to my mouth. It drove me crazy, I had never had to wait this long for him to be inside me.

“Frankie, please.” I begged.

So amazed how bright are the flames
We are burning in
Ever smiled at the tragedies
We hold inside
My darling won't you cherish
The fear of life that keeps
You and me so alive

“Baby, I want our last time to be perfect .” He whispered as he kissed me softly again but with no tongue. I let out a moan. As I gently pushed him off of me and rolled over to get the oil that I knew was in the side table drawer that was by his bed.

I rolled him over onto his back and gently rubbed the warming oil on his chest, and breathing on every inch of skin that I bathed in oil. He let out a low moan. As I made my way down to his excitement. He stopped me and turned me over where my back was on the bed. He went back to that same drawer and pulled out a black feather.

“When did you get that?” I asked with a smirk.

“Got it awhile ago cause I saw it in a movie once, well they used a flower, we just never got around to using it, this seems like the perfect time.” He grinned. I nodded.

“Okay Sexy, close your eyes.” He whispered in my ear seductively. I did so and if felt him run the feather from the tips of my fingers up to my shoulder his hot breath following the trial. I shivered as I felt the goose bumps cover my body. He stopped and lightly kissed my shoulder. Then made his way with the feather over each of my breast, kissing and sucking lightly. I couldn’t keep in the moans, my breath was already ragged and we hadn’t even started yet. He ran the tip of the feather down my stomach and lower, teasing me with it at my core as he kissed his way down to it.

“Oh Frankie, please….” I moaned as his tongue slid across my clit. He didn’t just tease this time. I don’t know if it was from the magic he was working with his mouth or the fact that this was the last time I felt the hot tears slide down my cheeks. He stopped before I could fall over the edge and kissed and licked his way back up.

“Oh at least you could try For this one last time, It could be alright For this one last time” He sang into my ear. I shivered as more tears fell. He smiled and kissed on my cheek. Licking my tears off his lips.

“Even your tears taste good.” He smiled and kissed me this time with tongue. As he positioned his self between my legs. I closed my eyes, hoping to stop the tears.

Oh at least you could try
(and we just will be closer)
For this one last time
(let me fall into your arms)
It could be alright
(don't let us grow colder)
For this one last time
(let me close to your heart)

“Sexy, open your eyes, I want to see you, I want never forget this moment.” He moaned. I sighed and opened them looking deep into his hazel green eyes as he slowly pushed his hardness into me. We both let out a moan. My head fell back and my eyes closed.

“Baby, look at me.” He asked again in a raspy groan, as he ran the back of his hand against my wet cheek.
We started to move together slowly not taking our eyes off of one another, watching each other smile as we moved together. I wrapped my legs around his hips making him push deeper inside me.

“I know you don’t mean it like you should but tell me you love me, please just this one time.” He asked in throaty voice.

“I love you, Frankie” I said with a smile and meant it completely. I was the one wiping his tears away this time.

“I love you too.” He said with a smile tears streaming down both of our cheeks. I pulled him into a kiss and ran my hands down his back, then down his chest as he pulled away. I smiled down at the little birdies on his hips. I bite my lip as I ran my fingers over them. Our pace quickened just as our moans got louder, and the bed thumped the wall harder. We both came hard after we could hold on as long as we could. He laid gently on top of me resting his chin on my chest, and stared at me.

“I am going to miss this, Frankie…I did mean it when I said it I love you.” I smiled.

“Yeah, but I know that your heart doesn’t belong with me not like it should, not like it does with Gerard.” He replied with a smile and ran his fingers through my hair.

“How did you know?”

“I am your best friend I can tell this things, I understand and I am not mad I guess that’s how I know it’s the right thing to do” He smiled. I leaned up to kiss him.

“This was the perfect way to say good bye.” I added.

“It was.” He smiled and kissed my nose.

“Oh at least you could try” He sang again still playing with my hair.

“Before it's all over” I whispered as I wiped more tears away.
We kissed again.

For this one last time
(let me fall into your arms)
It could be alright
(before it's all over)

“For this one last time” I sang against his mouth.

“let me close to your heart” He whispered back.

That’s how Frank and I ended things, like I said on good terms.


~End Flashback~
Sign up to rate and review this story