Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forget About The Dirty Looks

#1 Crush and some explaining…

by Motherwar_13

Drew and Gerard help Frankie move out and bring up some memories....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-08 - Updated: 2007-10-09 - 2808 words - Complete

?Blocked

Frank’s POV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weNcDNTxqRY

I woke up before Gerard and Drew the next mourning and drug my feet to the bathroom and started the shower. I stepped into the warm water and stood there letting my body soak it in. My mind wandered to the afternoon before. It had been a while since I had been with Drew…to long. I felt my self getting excited, extremely excited, there was only one way to take care of it. A flash of her body and Gerard’s, flew threw my mind as I stroked my self picking up speed. I pictured it was her hand doing the magic, then Gerard took over. It didn’t take long at all to finish, I bit my lip trying to keep the moaning down, hoping the shower would help muffle the sound. My breathing returned to normal, and I washed my hair and body. I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me. I stepped out into the hall still only wearing a towel and made my way to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out the orange juice and then a glass.

“Good mourning.” I heard a sleep voice reply from behind me. I turned around to Gerard standing there smirking at me.

“Mourning” I smiled back. He crossed the room and took the carton out of my hand and looked me up and down slowly. I could feel my arousal growing. He leaned in for a quick peck. His lips where warm and soft. I felt his fingers run through my hair as he deepened the kiss. He pulled me closer to him, and ran his hand up and down my bare chest. I moaned slightly. This was our first kiss I didn’t expect it to happen like this when we were alone. I moved my hands around his waist and the lightly pinched his bottom, he smiled against my mouth, I could feel his excitement poking me in my hip. I was about to slide my hand down into his boxers when we were interrupted before I could get fully into it.

“This is going to take some getting used to, walking in on stuff like that” Drew giggled from the doorway. We both pulled away and chuckled. I looked over at her I forgot how cute she looked in the mourning her hair everywhere and here tank top with no bra and her light blue pajama pants with stars, she looked so cute. I crossed the kitchen and gave her a good mourning kiss too, Gerard did the same. I got dressed in the clothes I wore the day before, they dressed too and we were on our way to my old place to get some clothes and other random things.
We walked up to the door and I knocked twice the opened the door. Erica and Ray where sitting on the couch watching cartoons.

“Hey, I just came by to get some clothes and stuff.” I said as I crossed the through and then down the hall.

“I didn’t mean you had to move out right away, dude.” Ray called.

“I know its cool, they don’t mind.” I called back smiling to myself. Gerard and Drew joined me and we had several trash bags full of most of my clothes and other necessities. The three of us where in my room looking over it to see if I need anything else. Drew fell down on the bed, Gerard laid next to her.

“I had no idea you had so many clothes, Frank” Drew sighed.

“Hey, I was going to get rid of a lot but someone wanted to keep them.” I chuckled.

“At lest I don’t have to go shopping now.”

“Frank, why is there a burn mark on you head board and a hole?” Gerard asked raising an eyebrow. Drew and I giggled.

“You can ask your girlfriend that question.” I smiled and sat on the other side of Drew.

“The hole was because I threw a knife at it, and the burn mark was from a candle that got to close.” She explained.

“What the hell did you do to her to make her throw a knife?”

“I didn’t make her mad, she was pissed at your brother. I don’t remember about what, but she grabbed a knife and through it at the headboard in frustration.” I laughed.

“Remind me never to upset you damn, Drew” he smiled.

“Come on I am hungry lets go get something to eat.” Gerard announced as he got up. I helped Drew up and we walked into the hall Ray and Erica had stepped out for a second. I looked through some of the shoe boxes that where on the kitchen table, they where full of letters and other random stuff from high school.

“Awww I didn’t know you guys went to prom together?” Gerard replied looking at a picture.

“Look at Frankie in a tux….I can’t believe Drew wore a dress…wait do you have converse on with it?” Gerard laughed.

“Yeah, I wanted to wear one thing comfortable so.” She smiled back.

“Prom actually turned out better than I thought it would.” I smiled. He picked up another one of me Drew sitting on some swings at a park. We where both flipping off the camera and smoking.

“You two look alike in this picture you know that. I didn‘t know you smoked, Drew” Gerard giggled.

“Yeah it didn’t last long either it was for like maybe a week.”

“I still don’t believe that you guys didn’t get together until college.” Gerard smirked.

“We really didn’t start dating until college but it was still pretty much the same as in high school, spending every minute together, well the sex was something new.” I replied. They both laughed.

“Wait, actually our first time was in high school” Drew smiled after a minute.

“You never told me that?” Gerard giggled.

“I can’t believe you don’t remember it, Frank I am crushed.” She pouted. I smiled and pulled her closer and kissed her.

“I do remember it and it was during the summer after high school so it doesn’t count as high school.” I reminded her still holding her close. I glanced at Gerard, I still have to get used to the fact that she is not just his anymore. He smiled at me.

“Why don’t you two show me what your fist time was like.” Gerard said in a deep voice. I looked at him to see if he was serious, he nodded.

“Please.” he begged in that same voice he stepped closer to us and kissed Drew. I smiled and nodded giving him a quick peck before I lead them to my old bedroom. Gerard closed the door behind us.

“Did you guys plan it or did it just happen?” He asked in a whisper. I looked over at Drew and her eye’s were locked on mine, God she was beautiful.

“It just kinda happened, we where in his room listening to music and this one song came on and I told him I really liked it and we started dancing.” Drew’s eyes never left mine as she spoke.

“What song was it?” Gerard asked as he moved from the door and took a seat in the oversized chair I had by my closet.

“#1 Crush by Garbage” I smiled as I dug out the cd from a dusty stack by my stereo I guess it’s a good thing I hadn’t packed it up yet. The song started to play and I crossed the room to Drew. My heart started to race and I held my breath. I think I was as nervous now as I was that day. I have to keep telling myself its okay she is my girlfriend to. I put my hands on her hips and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I would die for you
I would die for you
I've been dying just to feel you by my side
To know that you're mine

I will cry for you
I will cry for you
I will wash away your pain with all my tears
And drown your fear

We both sang along, our bodies moving to the music. I slid one hand down to her butt and pushed her closer too me, she smiled when she felt my hardness against her. I kissed her lips not taking it far, keeping it innocent until she showed me that she wanted me to. Her lips parted and I slid my tongue into her mouth. I looked over at Gerard and he was watching intently with a smile. I then slowly moved my hands up her back underneath her t-shirt as we still kissed. I had to pull away from her she was stealing my breath. I looked into her blue eyes they where on fire.

I will pray for you
I will pray for you
I will sell my soul for something pure and true
Someone like you


See your face every place that I walk in
Hear your voice every time I am talking
You will believe in me

She smiled at me knowing exactly what she had over me, just like that day.

“I want you.” I grunted as I moved us to the bed. She moaned and looked over at her boyfriend as if to ask if it was okay, he nodded. Her eyes flashed again and I was now laying on my back on my bed. Drew slowly crawled up to my mouth kissing me again as she removed her own shirt. She was in charge of me again and I just followed her lead. I moved my hands slowly to her breast and squeezed them through her lacy bra. She started to rock back and forth, I could feel her warmth through both of our jeans.

“Sit up.” she breathed as she slid my shirt over my head. She kissed me again as I laid back down on my back. Her mouth moved down from my mouth to my neck where she sucked lightly. Her soft lips then moved down my chest down to my jeans which she un buttoned and helped me wiggle out of, she smiled when she noticed I wasn’t wearing anything under them. Her head lowered back down and I felt her put me into her mouth. She looked up at me as she sucked, then over at Gerard. I followed her gaze over to him. He was watching as he stroked himself his eyes burned into mine. Damn the picture of us and Gerard’s stare was making me even harder.

And I will never be ignored

I will burn for you
Feel pain for you
I will twist the knife and bleed my aching heart
And tear it apart

Just like that first time she stopped before I could release. I looked down at her I knew she could see the frustration. She smiled and kissed her way back up to my mouth.

“How long have you wanted me like this?” She asked a seductive voice.

“Since the day I saw you.” I breathed she smiled as she rolled us over where I was now on top. I helped her undress the rest of the way. I caressed her breast as I rubbed my dick up and down her clit. She pushed up against me, fuck she was wet.

“Are you ready?” I asked. She nodded and I looked over at Gerard who was just watching his excitement still exposed. I gave him a grin as I pushed myself into his girlfriend…my girlfriend. We all let out a moan. I started to pump in and out as she followed my rhythm running her hands up and down my chest. Gerard used the same pace on himself, I watched him for a moment. His intense eyes bore into mine, he bit his lip.


I will lie for you
Beg and steal for you
I will crawl on hands and knees until you see
You're just like me

Violate all The love that I'm missing
(lick)Throw away all the pain that I'm living
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored


“Wait…Gerard come here.” she commanded and he did so removing his clothes. He kneeled beside us.

“Kiss me, Gerard.” She ordered and he again did as he was told. I quickened my pace as I watched his tongue slide into her mouth. His hands wandered over her breast he pulled away panting , she has the affect of taking your breath away.

“Now kiss Frank.” she moaned. I stopped moving but stayed inside of her as our lips met. His tongue ran over mine and my teeth I pulled him closer to me, my hands ran down his chest and down to his arousal. I started to stoke him, slowly. He ended the kiss as I felt Drew wrapped her hand around him I let go and she started to stroke him. I started pumping again faster than before. I could tell by the sounds she was making that she was close. I felt her walls tighten around me and then she cursed. I leaned down and kissed her I still pumped in and out of her I was no way near done this was all to hot. I stopped I figured I would let Gerard have a turn. I pulled out.

“Gerard its your turn.” I smiled and pulled him into another kiss as I let my hands roam over his body. Lightly stroking his length. He moved over to my spot and I took his as I kissed her stomach and breast. Gerard pushed hard into her with a grunt. She called out in pain but it turned to pleasure half way through. He moved in and out of her slowly teasing her, teasing me.

“Drew, I want you to beg for it…for us” He breathed, it even made me shudder.

“I want you….both of you.” She moaned. I kissed her as Gerard fucked her.

“Louder.” He grunted.

“Please.” she begged in a high pitched moan that almost made me lose it then and there. I positioned myself where she could take me in her mouth. I pushed in and out of her mouth as Gerard did the same to her core. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I spilled everything I had into her mouth. I feel down beside her as Gerard finished. He bent down and licked what was left of me on her lips then kissed her as he filled her. I could hear a faint scream as she came too, muffled by his mouth. Her fingers dug into his back.

I would die for you
I would kill for you
I will steal for you
I'd do time for you
I would wait for you
I'd make room for you
I'd sail ships for you
To be close to you
To be a part of you
'Cause I believe in you
I believe in you
I would die for you.

Gerard collapsed on the other side of us, all three of us were trying to catch our breath.

“I love you both you know that.” she said as her breathing returned to normal.
“I love you.” I said as I kissed her.

“I love you too” Gerard kissed her next. We all got up and got dressed. Drew had just put her underwear and shirt back on and both Gerard and I had just pulled on his shirt and buttoned his pants and I had just pulled on our pants when the bedroom door flew open.

“What the fuck, sorry I didn’t think you guys where still here.” Erica stumbled her words as she looked at the three of us. I don’t know who was more surprised us or her, Ray had heard her yell and came running, his jaw dropped when he saw us.

“I am afraid to ask this but what is going on?” Erica asked looking at the three of us half dressed.

“Fuck, you are cheating on Gerard aren’t you …”Ray began.

“Ray do you actually think that I would do that or that he would just be standing there.” Drew sighed as she pulled her pants on.

“Drew Ann explain yourself please.” Erica demanded.

“Damn the middle name you’re in trouble now.” Gerard chuckled, Drew looked at me then him.

“Um… how to say this…well I am kinda dating them.” She said as if it where normal. Erica and Ray where quiet for a moment.
Sign up to rate and review this story