Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Choose Your Own!

Chapter Nine.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

More choosing!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-06 - Updated: 2007-10-06 - 544 words

0Unrated
Alrighty, sorry it's taken me a billion years to update this thing. F was the one that was chosen, so F it is!!
I'm glad you guys enjoy reading this. :]
Hopefully you're reading it for more than the choosing abilities!! Lol. :P
_____________________________________

"Ugh, I hear voices", Ray was starting to come around. He opened his eyes and looked around the small room he was in. Heck, it wasn't a room, it was a closet. He stood up, "Can anyone hear me??" He talked a little loudly. He hit his fist against the door.

Frank looked over at a small door half in shadows, "What's that?" Bob looked over, he didn't say anything. Mikey said, "Dude, open it, I think that's Ray."

Ray hit the door again, hearing voices on the outside. "Ow, that hurts", he looked down at his arm to see a huge bite mark. "Holy shit! Fuck! No! Not cool! Something took a chunk of my damn skin!" He noticed he wasn't bleeding, which was a good thing, but odd. It didn't hurt as much as he thought, which was also odd. "OPEN THE DOOR DAMMIT!", he hit the door again.

Mikey walked over, his hand hovering over the doorknob, "Who's there?" Ray looked up hearing Mikey's voice, "Me you dumbass!! Open the fucking door!" Frank said just wanting to get out of there, "Just open it! I wanna go!" Mikey turned the brass knob and opened the door. Ray stumbled out, "What the hell's happening?!"

Frank's eyes became wide, "Come on!! Go! Move!!" He was pulling on both Ray's and Mikey's arms. "Ow!! Dammit!", Ray wretched his hurt arm out of Frank's grip. "What is it Frankie?" "RUN YOU IDIOTS!!", Frank let go of both of them and ran towards the staircase.

Ray and Mikey looked at each other, then behind them. There was the lion again with that stupid smirk on his face. They both screamed and ran after Frank. The lion disappeared.

Frank was running down the steps, he nearly fell once or twice. He got to the final landing and ran to the door. The door was swinging shut, "NO!!" He got to the door as it slammed shut. He tried pulling on the knob, nothing. The door was stuck. "NO! NO NO NO!" He turned around as all the lighting that was there disappeared.

Ray and Mikey were trying to get down the steps, but the small light that was there had went out. They stopped moving to prevent any other injury.

Then Frank screamed.

No!! Frank can't die!! Can he?? :] Choose it! :D

A- Seriously, I want to know where Gerard is. Now!
B- What the hell, go get Bob dammit!
C- Ray and Mikey better go save Frank!
D- No! Kill Ray and Mikey!
E- Just kill them all...
F- Let Frank die!
G- Where's the awesome Jimmy the goldfishy? He could save them!!
H- No! The poodle to the rescue!
_____________________________________

I hope ya liked it! Sorry it's taken me so daggome long to update. :P Reviews are the only way for this story to continue!! :D
Have an awesome day. :]


PS:: Who wants me to make a second one?? I can't remember if anyone did...I have such a bad memory. Sorry! :( Lol, toodles!
Sign up to rate and review this story