Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Say Anything

I Feel....Oh I Don't Know.

by musicaldreamer 0 reviews

Being back home, romance is rekindled.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-06 - Updated: 2007-10-06 - 825 words

0Unrated
Jenna's POV
I'm back in normal mode, if it there is such a thing. I'm love in Patrick even more, and that makes me better, I guess. We have set out a day, so we can be together all day and not be bothered. It will be perfect I just know it.

Patrick's POV
Jenna are going to have a day all to ourselves with no interruptions at all, which is something we need. I don't know what to wear though, damn it. I want to be romantic and I don't even know what to wear and I'm a dork. Great, just what I need.

Jenna's POV

I walked into our bedroom, wondering what the hell I was going to wear. I must've tried on 5 outfits before found the one. It was a pinstripe skirt that went to midthigh and flowed outward, paired with a white button up top that was short. It was one of Patrick's favorite outfits of mine. It was adorable, but sexy and sophisticated at the same time. I put on a black beaded necklace that went down to my heart and a bracelet to match. I flipped my hair with a brush and a curling iron and parted my hair, so I had a huge bang. I had to admit, I was hot, no matter how conceited it was. It also boosted up my confidence in a way. I did my make how I usually did it, except that I put lipstick on. I decided to go in where Patrick works, so he could come and get dressed.

Patrick's POV
I came from the kitchen to shower myself and get dressed. When I stepped out, I knew exactly what I was going to wear. I was going to wear what I wore at the 2007 VMAs.
I went into the bathroom to finish. When I reached the living room, Jenna came out of where I worked and was stunning. She literally took my breath, while my heart beat repeatedly. It was like I was on my first date, making sure that I didn't sweat.

"So, how do I look?" she asked crossing her legs and batting her eyes.

"You look stunning."

She blushed. I walked over to her and gave her a soft kiss onto her lips. Something was definitely different, but it wasn't how it felt, you know, the spark between us. It was the feeling of what was on her lips; she applied lipstick. I had to admit, I loved it.

"I love that you put on lipstick."

"Thanks. I hoped that you would notice."

"Why wouldn't I?"

She just shrugged.

"Ready?" I asked.

"More than ready."

We both smiled. Our destination was by a lake, so we had packed a lunch. It would be so calming and relaxing, not to mention romantic and intimate.

"I love you so much." she said kissing me on the lips right before we left.

"I love you more than anything." I said kissing her more deeply.

I wanted us to kiss more, but we both knew that we had to leave if we were going to be there the whole day, until sundown. It took us about half an hour to reach it, but it was beautiful. We held hands as I carried our lunch in my other hand. After I laid our blanket out and we sat down, I felt her head on my shoulder. She is so beautiful, I thought as the sun beated down on us. In caressed her head and she lifted her head and turned to look at me. She took off my hat and pushed me down to the ground. We began to kiss and with each kiss, it became heavier and heavier until we were panting. I pushed her back and kissed her neck, causing her to giggle before moaning when I bit her neck. I felt my glasses coming off.

"Much better."

She has such a dirty side to her that no one even knows, and it turns me on so much. We continued until both of our shirts came off. We stopped and stared at each other in wonder.

"Would you like to go swimming?" she asked.

"I thought you'd never ask."

I took off her skirt, while she took off my pants and we took off running into the lake. She looked greater in the water.

"Damnit. My eyeliner and eyeshadow and foundation." she cried out pissed.

She was so cute. I pulled her towards me.

"You still look great to me."

She smiled and we began to kiss again.

Jenna's POV

That day was so amazing that I can't even describe it. I can't even tell you how I feel, it was that good. Patrick was having just a great a time as I was. We felt much better about us and how we are by ourselves.
Tomorrow would be a different, but we wouldn't be, that I knew for sure.
Sign up to rate and review this story