Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Say Anything

Here We Go Again

by musicaldreamer 0 reviews

Patrick and Jenna are back home.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-19 - 408 words

0Unrated
Jenna's POV

We left Pennsylvania, and I had a sense of relief surge through my body. The memories would still be there, along with the pain, but I would be just fine. I can spend more time with Patrick, since the funeral is over and we're back home. He's proud of me for being strong, while I'm thankful for him every day of my life. I don't know what's going to happen next, but I will get through it, one step at a time.

Patrick's POV

Jenna's better now and I'm here to keep loving her. God only knows, how much I want to marry her. Yes, I said it. If we can stay strong, like we have before, we'll be together for a very long time. We can be intimate again, and it's just what we need. I know that we've both wanted for a while, but it wasn't happening because of the funeral, obviously. We laid on the bed, just looking into each other's eyes, neither one of us has even blinked yet.

"I love you." she said while her voice cracked from the tears that we're rolling down her cheeks.

"I love you too." I said drying her tears.

Sooner than I thought, she kissed me hard on the lips, pushing me down onto and her climbing on top of me.
My heart was racing and so was hers.
I kissed her the same way, but I wrapped my arms around her, causing the kisses to be deeper. Minutes later, we couldn't even breathe, but we were certainly enjoying each other's company. Not to long after, it got to the point where I knew, it was what we both so desperately needed. We woke up in each other's arms, smiling.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" I asked.

"I definitely did."

The day went on with no problems. As long as Jenna is happy, so am I and nothing and no one can ever change that. Thinking of that, maybe, I'll get her ring tomorrow? I just think that I'm impatient and I'm usually not. This really must mean something to me. As cheesy as this is going to sound, she's the one for me.

Jenna's POV

I'm in complete and utter happiness now. Patrick have spent practically every moment together and I don't want the day ever to end. I also think he's my other half that I've been waiting a long time for.
Sign up to rate and review this story