Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 12

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

school time!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-07 - Updated: 2007-10-07 - 876 words

0Unrated
The next day I was pretty much nervous about talking to Gerard after all… it’s pretty much weird seeing him again after that… kiss. I mean I felt that he was nervous at the time when he kissed me and I understand that he wanted to show me that it wasn’t his fault but I’m pretty sure that he could have found another way of getting over me by dating Kate. He’s so sweet though… he could not stop thinking about me.


I smiled at the mirror and then continued to plait my dark hair and tied it and left it over my shoulder. I’ve had ex-boyfriends before but they seem to forget about me once we break up, but this was different. Gerard… I think he still loves me. I silently gasped when I heard my door knock.

“Mary, it’s me Bob. Can I come in?” he called out.

But now there’s Bob. I couldn’t make up my mind. Gosh I feel like… some
kind of a slut.

“Yea” I called back out.

Bob walked in and smiled at the sight of me, “You look nice today”

I smiled back, “Thanks”

“Mum’s calling us for breakfast, let’s go”

“Uh… I’m coming I just need to put some books in my bag” I said.

He nodded and headed out.

I sighed and sat on the floor and straightened out my red and black skirt. What should I do! Ok, let’s talk about Bob. Bob is so kind, so cute, and mind if I say hot as well. He cares about me. Tries to solve my problems and protects me. He’s the best guy in the world! But Gerard is so hot and sexy too. He’s funny with Frank and cares about me. He talks to me and tries solving my problems too. He never pushed me to having sex and he’s the best dude the world too. Great!

I groaned. I don’t want to go to school now!

“Mary!” Bob called out from downstairs.

I stood up, “Coming!” I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I guess I’ll see where the day takes me I’m just hoping I wont do something stupid.








“Hey Mary you ok?” Bob asked as we silently walked to school.

I nodded, “Why did you ask?”

“Because you’re not talking”

“Um… you’re not too”

“You’re right” he shrugged his shoulders.

I looked at a distance and saw Gerard and Mikey walking slowly. I looked at Bob and pointed at them.

He frowned.

“Let’s scare them”

“Are you sure?”

I nodded and we crept up behind them. “Boo!” I yelled and Mikey almost fell down. I laughed so hard.

“Hey don’t do that!” Mikey frowned. “That’s not fair. I’m so gonna get you back!”

I stuck my tongue out. I then looked at Bob who was silently standing behind me.

“Gerard” he looked at me, “Bob” I turned to him. “I don’t want you guys to hold grudges against each other because of me. So could you please kiss and make up?” I asked them with pleading eyes.

They briefly stared at each other.

“Well I don’t know about the kiss” started off Gerard.

“But make up sounds good” Bob smiled.

“Nice to have you back dude” said Gerard and they hugged.

I jumped up and down and clapped my hands. “Oh this is a truly happy ending!”

“Mary can you hug me? I feel alone and unwanted at the moment” said Mikey.

“Awww” I said and hugged him.






I played with my pen while I was in my Biology class. We were doing some kind of revision but I wasn’t really listening. The walk to school with Gerard and Mikey was very quiet with comment coming from either of us trying to keep the flow going. But I sensed and saw Gerard not leaving his gaze off me. Which was kind of flattering but it just made my situation even worse and Bob noticed this and he kept holding my hand without even letting it go. I scratched my head and looked at the teacher who was in the middle of explaining something. I raised my hand and she automatically saw me.

“Yes Mary-Anne?” she asked.

“Miss Can I go to the toilets?” I asked.

She nodded and I ran out of the class.

I was walking across the courtyard when the person that I can’t stop thinking about called out to me.

I turned to him as he smiled.

“Where were you going?” Gerard asked.

“Toilets” I pointed behind me.

He nodded and looked around before he gazed back at me.

I felt really intimated but it felt good when I was intimated by
him. “So where were you going?”

“To um… nothing”

I narrowed my eyes, “Gerard where were you going?”

“Promise you won’t get angry?” he asked.















ooooooh..... dont think i'll leave you guys with that climax!!!
i'm not that mean!
i put in the next chapter... i kinda wrote so much so i thought i should divide it in to 2 chapters lol...



please tell me what you think!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story