Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

Chapter Two

by DarkPriestess 2 reviews

SasuNaru

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-07 - Updated: 2007-10-07 - 765 words - Complete

1Hot
I grew so hard by gazing at him, he looked so sexy spread out on the bed. I could hardly control myself, he looked that good. I then ran my hand down his chest, and smirked as I felt him tense. I then ran my hand on the inside of his thigh, teasing him a bit. "Stop it you jerk!" shouted Naruto.


"No way, your mine now Naruto." I purred as I took hold of his cock, I then careful began to torture him as I moved my hand up, and down slowly over his cock. I looked up at him, and smirked as I saw his eyes closed tightly, and the fact that he was biting his lip was very amusing. Blood trickled down his lip as he bit it a little to hard. Good thing I had controlled my blood lust long ago or I'd be sinking my fangs into Naruto's delicate throat. While still stroking him, I leaned up to lick the blood away.


Damn his blood was sweet, and tangy just how I liked it! By now by hand was moving like a blur, and Naruto had given up the fight, and he was gasping. He wasn't at the point of begging, but it would only be a matter of time. "Mm Naruto I like you like this." I muttered in his ear as I raised up over him. As I stroked his shaft, I ran my tongue along his ear. I bit down gently and nibbled his ear lobe. "S-Sasuke." moaned Naruto.


Heh he was so close, I stopped just to see what would happen. I was very pleased with the outcome. "Uh why'd y-you s-stop j-jerk?!" asked Naruto in pants. I flashed my fangs while smirking, I then replied. "You didn't tell me to continue, so I figured I should stop." Naruto blushed, damn he was so cute, so I said. "Tell you what if you beg me, I'll let you cum." His blush deepened and he shouted. "No way you sicko! There's no way, I'd beg for you to do that to me!" "Suit yourself." I said as I went to get off the bed.


Just as I got off about half way, Naruto groaned, and said. "Uh Sasuke damn it just please touch me!" I smirked so easy. I then began stroking him once again. As I did I watched him, his eyes were now closed, and his breathe became heavy. I ran my thumb up, and down over his opening. Poor Naruto, that was all it took, he arched up as much as he could and cried out as he came. I bent over, and licked all the cum off his head, and abdomen. Doing that earned me, another moan from him.


I decided that was enough play time, for now I didn't want to break my new toy in too soon. I wanted Naruto, to be more than just a play toy. But he could only be more, when he could accept me for me. I got off the bed, and said. "You can rest here, I'll bring you dinner later, that is if I don't forget." "Bastard!" shouted Naruto.


"You know you love me Naruto." I muttered. I then walked out of the room without another word. I had lived a very long time, age after age. But out of all the ages, I had never met anyone such as Naruto. That's probably why I was so drawn to him, he was so different, from the others I had been with. I'd never loved them, but feelings of love seemed to be what I was feeling for Naruto. But desire was another feeling, I felt for him. Despite he baggy clothes, he wore he had a very well toned body!


Now that I had tasted his blood, I knew I would be back for more. Sure tehre were willing girls at school, but I didn't want them I only had eyes for Naruto. I licked my tongue over my fangs as if to taste his blood again. It was time to feed, but I wouldn't feed from Naruto just yet, his blood was like the richest chocolate and it was best to savor it, then to hog it down.


Naruto wouldn't be going anywhere for the time being, so I slipped out into the night for a snack.


Naruto's POV


Great, just great! I was being held hostage in my own home, by the one person I loathed! Even worse, he was gay and a vampire, just my luck, man I hate that guy!
Sign up to rate and review this story