Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

Chapter Three

by DarkPriestess 2 reviews

SasuNaru

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-27 - Updated: 2007-10-27 - 802 words - Complete

0Unrated
That bastard had always pissed me off, he ruined my life ever chance he got! Now was no exception, but on the other hand what he had down had felt good. Gah! What the hell was I saying?! Maybe I was more messed up in the head than Sasuke! About two hours later the door opened and Sasuke walked in with that damn smirk plastered on his face!


Normal POV


After my midnight snack I came back to Naruto's house, and when I entered the bedroom Naruto looked none too happy about seeing me. I walked over to the bed, and asked. "Did you miss me Naruto?" Naruto grew angry, and said. "Hell now I didn't miss you!"


"Aw that's too bad, because I really missed you." I purred as I got up on the bed. Naruto still hadn't realized it was impossible to break the handcuffs, but he must be having fun trying to. He was just too amusing, that's why I would never tire of the boy. I crawled on top of him, and said. "Accept me, and the cuffs will come off, reject me and they'll continue to restrain you." "Never!" shouted Naruto.


"Then they'll stay on while I have my fun." I said as I crashed my life down on his, he tried so hard to resist but it was futile I had lived so long I was good at bringing pleasure to others. I slipped my tongue inside Naruto's mouth and slid it across his silky tongue. Finally after a few minutes of useless fighting Naruto gave in and began to kiss me back heatedly.


I was a bit shocked that he didn't actually suck at kissing, soon we were at the point of devouring each others lips, and our tongues were half way down each others throats as it is. I trailed my hands down his chest, and found the tiny buds and rubbed my palms over the sensitive areas that had long since hardened.


Sadly though that seemed to bring Naruto back to reality, because he stopped kissing me, and shouted. "Stop now!" I tsked, and asked. "Naruto, Naruto when will you learn its better to give up?" I then brought my mouth down on one of his hard erect nipples and began alternating, sucking and swirling my tongue one it.

I then ran my thumb in circles on the other nipple, making it so Naruto could barely speak. As I continue to torture him I gazed up at him and saw that his eyes had fallen closed, and he was now desperately trying not to moan. Well I wouldn't stand for that, I then kissed a trail down in between his creamy white legs, and said. "Now Naruto is where things get good."


I then slipped my tongue up, and down over the already hardened shaft. I'd tease him till he went mad if I had to, after all torture was one of the many things I was good at. "Q-Quit it." gasped Naruto as I licked from the base of his shaft all the way up to his throbbing head. But instead of answering him I proceeded to torture him more.


I swirled my tongue around his head, like it was a ice cream cone, I carefully and slowly licked his head savoring the precum I tasted as I lapped my tongue over his opening one more. By now poor Naruto had lost to his bodies needs he was quivering beneath me and almost to the point of panting. Just this once I decided to cease all torture, and give in I slid my mouth all the way down till I was deep throating Naruto.


"Sasuke!" cried Naruto as he arched up as much as he could. I knew if he was able to he would have his hands on my hair, and would be yanking it like made. That was one of the reason why I was glad he was cuffed, as I deep throated him I used my tongue, and licked him up, and down like a sucker.


That was all he could take apparently, he groaned and came into my mouth I swallowed greedily, and made sure I had swallowed every last drop. I then removed my mouth from Naruto's shaft, and gazed up at the totally spent boy. I expected him to curse me but was surprised when all he said was. "Sasuke."


He then passed out, I smirked I guessed I was a little too much this time. If he was like this from only a blow job I couldn't help but wonder what he'd be like when we went all the way. I then decided to go fix him dinner, I had just remembered that I'd promised him dinner, but it seems I had forgot until now.
Sign up to rate and review this story