Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

Chapter Four

by DarkPriestess 1 review

The next chapter enjoy!

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 880 words - Complete

0Unrated
I got up, and quietly exited the room, this was going to be a challenge since I had not needed food, in so long. I wondered if I'd even fix him the right thing. As I entered the kitchen, my eyes widened a bit then a smirk spread over my lips, I wouldn't have to worry about fixing the wrong thing because all there was, was raemon to eat, it filled the shelves, and the freezer.


I guess all the boy ate was raemon, me personally I couldn't stand the smell of it but I sighed, and grabbed a package of beef raemon noodles, and began fixing his dinner. It didn't take long to get done, so I poured his dinner into a bowel, and grabbed a Pepsi from the fridge.


I then headed up stairs, I didn't have to worry about waking him up, because once he smelled food his eyes bolted open. I set the tray on the night stand intentionally to tease him, I then said. "I'll uncuff your hands so you can eat but you have to promise not to try anything."


Naruto looked irritable when he said. "Yeah, yeah I promise now uncuff me!" I searched his mind to make sure there was no plans to defy me, but I found none instead I found thoughts of eating raemon. I had to contain myself from laughing, sometimes Naruto could be really simple minded.


I then uncuffed him, and handed him his supper. He acted as if I had starved him, because he ate at a mile a minute pace. Honestly I wasn't that cruel, not at all like the one that would remain unnamed. Just thinking about him made my blood boil! "Uh Sasuke are you okay?" asked Naruto who brought me out of my thoughts.


I looked down to see my hand wrapped tight around Naruto's ankle. I quickly removed my hand and said. "Sorry Naruto, yes I'm fine." Naruto looked skeptical but he finished eating anyway. After he was done, I set his bowel and empty can aside then asked. "Are you ready for dessert?'' I watched as he shivered a bit, when he realized his mistake he said hurriedly. "No stay away from me!"


I leaned in close, and whispered. "You'll like this Naruto, plus if you let me pleasure you, I'll remove the cuffs from your feet." As I ran my hand down his chest, I felt him tense but a few minutes later, I felt him give in. "Oh alright!" shouted Naruto. "Good boy." I purred as I unlocked the cuffs and set them aside.


I expected him to come at me but he didn't, he remained laying down. So I crawled on top of him, and kissed him long and slow making sure to get him dizzy with pleasure as I pushed my tongue into that sweet mouth of his. As I kissed him I pulled him close, and trailed my hand down to his cock I then took hold of him, and began stroking him fast to make him hard.


Naruto gasped, and moved under my hand that was the last thing I had expected him to do, but I was very pleased. I then removed my hand from his cock, and before he could protest I pressed my erection into his and moved over him. Naruto stopped kissing me and said. "No not yet." "Relax Naruto its not as if I'm taking you all the way yet. Plus I took the cuffs off so you have to let me pleasure you." I then started to grab the cuffs, but Naruto quickly said. "Okay, okay!"


He then kissed me hungrily, this took me off guard for a moment or two but damn did it turn me on! I then resumed rubbing up against him, the contact felt great. Being this close seemed to make my carnal lust kick in, and before I knew it I was moving over Naruto at vampric speed. Naruto was shaking, and moaning now he too had let go.


As my need for release drawled near I felt my restraint slipping. The scent of his blood was overpowering my senses, and right before I came I could no longer hold back. As I came, I sank my fangs into Naruto's shoulder, and drank in the sweet tangy blood I longed to taste.


I felt Naruto struggled a bit as I continue to get lost in the taste but as he whimpered, and said. "S-Sasuke stop." I was snapped back into reality, thank god I stopped when I did because I had continued I'd have to turn him or let him die. I didn't want to do either of those things, I pulled him close and said. "Forgive me Naruto." I stroked his hair, and was more gentle than I had ever been which was so unlike me.


I decided to put some distance between us now, at least until I could calm down my blood lust. I let go of Naruto, and said. "I'll be in the living room if you need me, I've got to cool down." I then left when he nodded, at the moment I felt no better than than Itachi the one who would remain unnamed, well until now.
Sign up to rate and review this story