Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

there's no I in threesome

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

The chapter that you've all been waiting for!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-10-07 - Updated: 2007-10-07 - 1061 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon’s POV

I left Kate in the bunk as I slowly, cautiously, made my way to the front of the bus. I went into the common area to find Ryan sitting on the couch writing in the ever present notebook. I watched him for a minute and saw a tear glisten down his cheek. As I came closer, he quickly wiped it away and looked at me, then back down at the notebook. I walked over to where he was sitting and sat down next to him. I tried to look at what he was writing, but the current page was blank. I leaned my head on his shoulder and I was surprised when he let it rest there, but a minute later he stood up swiftly, whipping my head over then making me fall over on the couch.

I sat up from the place I had fallen and watched him go through the cabinets, presumably looking for food. Finally he sighed and leaned against the counter, looking down. I looked down at my hands folded, resting on my legs.

“What happened to you?” I whispered without looking up.

“What kind of question is that?” Ryan scoffed.

“What I mean is, what happened…between us? You’ve barely talked to me in three months and you never talk to Kate. It-“

“Kate. Kate. Kate. Kate. Kate. She’s all you care about! All you talk about!” Ryan almost yelled. “You and your girlfriends,” he shook his head.

“What are you talking about?” I yelled getting up from the couch and moving to stand in front of him. “You’re such a hypocrite. What about Erin?”

He laughed one of those cold hapless laughs that you only hear cynics do. “That just shows how much Kate has taken over your mind.”

“What are you talking about?!” I asked frustrated.

“Erin. We broke up about a month ago.”

I sat there staring at him. His eyes finally came up to meet mine, challenging me to argue. My god I missed those eyes, even if they weren’t the happy ones I was so used to. “Wh-what?”

“We broke up. I broke up with her and right now I’m annoyed with you girlfriend,” he started his rant. “You kiss me in front of who knows how many hundreds of people, then the next day all of the sudden you have a girlfriend, a girlfriend who had already broken up with you once before because of your lifestyle. You tell me you love me, and then the next day you don’t. Kate bothers me. All she ever does is hang all over you and whine. What am I supposed to do?! Be best friends with the person I loves girlfriend?! I don’t think so,” he finished, shaking his head and basically in tears again.

I watched from where I stood right in front of him. Just then did I notice how close I was to him, our noses basically touching. “Ryan,” I sighed “I- I don’t know what to say.”

He shook his head and wiped his eyes “You don’t have to say anything. I can tell you love her so what ever I say doesn’t matter. That’s why I never say anything.”

“That’s not true.”

“Brendon, what I say really doesn’t matter. You don’t have-“

“That’s not what I mean, Ryan.”

“What?”

I sighed, looking at the ground. “What I mean to say is, “I lifted my head and looked him in the eyes, “I don’t love her.”

“Eh-excuse me?” His eyes widened.

“I don’t love her, Ryan.” I let a small smile play across my lips. “I love you and all these months without you talking to me have been torture. I don’t-“ But I didn’t get to complete my sentence because before I knew what was happening, Ryan had grabbed me on my hip and on the back of my neck and pulled my body towards his, crashing our lips together in the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. Our lips moved together in perfect unison while our tongues dueled for dominance. Ryan flipped us around so that I was leaned up against the counter and our chests were pressed together. I ran my hands through his perfect hair, down his perfect arms, across his perfect chest and traced his perfect hipbones.

Finally, our lips reluctantly broke apart, but not by much. We needed air at some point. I leaned my forehead against his with our lips still only centimeters apart.

“My god,” he breathed, locking his eyes with mine, still breathing heavily.

I know,” I smiled and pulled him closer as I lightly traced his jaw line. “I missed you so much.”

He was silent as he broke the eye contact to watch his hands play with the hem at the bottom of my shirt.

“Hey,” I said as I moved my thumb to lightly stroke his cheek, “what’s wrong? What are you thinking?”

He took a deep breath in and released it, meeting my eyes again. “I’m wondering if this is really happening and if it is, then when are you going to break up with Kate?”

I pecked his lightly a few times on the lips. “Yes, this is really happening,” I smiled, “and as for Kate-“ then we heard footsteps coming from the back of the bus. Instantaneously, we moved apart. I started to search for food in the cupboard, much like Ryan had earlier, and pulled out the utensils for cereal, while Ryan threw himself back on the couch with his notebook. Thank god we had had enough time for our breathing to calm and our swollen lips to de-puff a little.

Seconds later, Kate came into view. I busied myself with pouring my cereal, but she came over and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind me.

“Hey there, “she whispered in my ear.

“Hey,” I replied.

I moved over to the table releasing myself from her grasp and sat facing Ryan. She sat across the table from me, her back to Ryan.

She lowered her voice, “Did you guys have a good talk?”

I looked over her shoulder and caught Ryan’s gaze.

“Yeah, we had a good talk,” I smirked and he smirked back.
Sign up to rate and review this story