Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

Pick a rose and hide my face

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

Just read it.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-10-11 - Updated: 2007-10-12 - 582 words - Complete

0Unrated
Still through Bden's eyes

“Make sure you get me some Capri Sun!” I yelled after Kate.

“Kay!” she yelled back and then I heard the door to the bus shut.

Ryan looked up from the TV and met my eyes. “Then there were two,” he said with a smirk.

“We’ve got maybe 20 minutes,” I said. Then I pounced on him, attacking him with my lips.

He was still on the couch, so I straddled him on my knees. I ground my hips down onto his creating a beautiful friction, yet it was annoying because of the 2 layers of boxers and two layers of denim between our bodies. I moved down to work on his neck lightly nipping and sucking, not wanting to make any marks because, who would’ve put them there? He moaned as I worked his pulse spot, which only made me grind down harder.

Then, all of the sudden, he flipped us. One minute I’m straddling him, next he’s straddling me and he started working my neck.

“I thought you weren’t gay,” I panted.

“I’m not,” he stated against my neck.

I pushed him away slightly and raised an eye brow at him.

“Ok, so maybe I’m bi,” he admitted.

I shrugged and pulled his lips back to mine.

Soon though, I couldn’t take it. I stood up, with him still on top of me, not breaking the kiss. Reading my mind, he wrapped his legs around me.

I have to say that we did a thorough job of reenacting The Notebook, minus all the stripping…and the girl.

Finally we got to his bunk, and with some awesome maneuvering on my part, we collapsed onto the bed with me on top.

After we got to the bunk, things started to get more heated. Ryan slipped his hands up the back of my shirt, feeling along my spine. His long fingers against my skin were the best feeling I have felt in years. I quickly sat up and Ryan helped me off with my shirt. Then I slipped my hand up his shirt feeling his hip bones and his ribs. Ryan moaned into my mouth. “Off,” I murmured against his lips as I tugged on the hem of his shirt. He smirked and I sat up and helped him off with the unnecessary fabric.

He was moaning into my mouth and I was into his. They got so mixed up I couldn’t tell whose was whose. He moved his hand down to the waist band of my jeans, gently tickling the area above it.

“Mmmm,” I moaned smiling a bit.

He started to undo the button and the zipper as I gently took his bottom lip between my teeth. Then, we heard the bus door open.

“Bren?” we heard called from the front.

“Shit,” I swore under my breath as I sat up and pulled back on my shirt and re-buttoned my jeans. I bent down to kiss Ryan again. “I’m so sorry,” I murmured against his lips, slightly shaking my head.

“I hate this secretive stuff,” Ryan said as he kissed back.

“I know, me too,” I whispered.

“Brendon! Are you in here?” I heard Kate call.

“Yeah, I’m here be right up,” I called.

“When are you going to break up with her?” Ryan asked helping me fix my hair.

“Soon,” I said pecking his lips. Then I rolled out of bed and walked to the front.
Sign up to rate and review this story