Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

Don't be so scared, its harder for me

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

He he

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-13 - 690 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ryan’s POV

You want to know the truth? I hate and love my life right now.

I love it because I’m famous, to be blunt. Hell, I’m living the fucking dream. Our band has never been in a better place with two CDs out and all of our successful tours. Our die hard fans, the parties, its all fucking amazing.

You want to know more of the truth? Most of the time, I hate the fame. You never get any privacy and people are always up in your shit.

You want to know more why I love and hate my life? I have Brendon, Brendon fucking Urie. And I bet the fucking is the best part of that man, but hell, I wouldn’t know now would I because WE HAVENT YET. Can you tell I’m a bit sexually frustrated?

But I hate that he’s not mine. He is still technically Kate’s and it pisses the hell out of me. Sometimes I wonder if he is ever going to break up with her.

We’ve been doing this secret shit for about a month and a half now and I’m really sick of it. I just don’t want her here anymore. I want to be able to cuddle with Brendon without worrying about getting caught and I want to be able to hold his hand and kiss him whenever I want, not only when its convenient. I want him for myself and no one else.

It’s that time again before a show when Brendon and I are sharing a dressing room and it’s just the two of us. We just had a rough make out session and now I’m doing his make up, but it’s hard since he’s squirming around.

“Seriously, babe, you need to sit still. This isn’t going to work if you can’t,” I commented.

“I know! But I’m soooooooooooo hyper Ryry! I can’t sit!”

I sighed and sat up from what I was doing, staring down at the younger man in front of me bouncing like a 5 year old.

“Well then we’ll just have to find a way to make you calm down now won’t we?” I smirked down at him.

A confused look wrinkled Brendon’s brow. “What?”

I took his lips between mine, kissing him to try and take his mind off the sugar. Soon he was kissing me back, no longer bouncing, so I made my move. I moved over top of him and sat on him, one of my legs on either side of him. I leaned down and started to work his neck. He moaned slightly and I could feel something just under my ass, my plan was working perfectly. I pulled away, but didn’t move from his lap. Brendon whimpered at the lack of contact of my lips and his body, but I started to grind my hips into his turning those whimpers quickly into moans. His eyes half closed and his mouth slackened slightly, and with much coordination, I continued the grinding motion, while I did his make up. Yes, I am that skilled.

As soon as I finished the make up, I got up of him with a chaste peck on his lips.

“What?!” he gasped, “you give me that and now you’re taking it away!”

“Yup,” I said as I occupied myself with putting away my supplies.

“You are a cruel, cruel man Ryan Ross,” he said shaking his head in disbelief from his chair.

“Yes, yes I am.” I turned to face him with a smirk on my face and looked down at his lap, “but you have a girlfriend, so it’s not like I can do anything for you. Now go to the bathroom and take care of your issue.”

He stared at me for a minute, then huffed standing up and stomped to the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard him moan my name and then emerge walking right past me, not looking at me, and out the door to the stage.
Sign up to rate and review this story