Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Blood and Fangs

Questions

by KitKat-Finger 3 reviews

Just a little too many questions Theresa...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2007-10-09 - Updated: 2007-10-09 - 746 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

Theresa looked into his eyes, as though they were controlling her. She could not move. Why had he said that? He put his hands on her shoulders and looked at her with a look of seriousness (is that even a word?) in his eyes. His hands were cold, Theresa could feel it burn to her skin, as if frozen, as if ice, as if…dead. Theresa slapped his hands away and started to shuffle backwards from the vampire as if he was a big, slimy monster. The vampire looked down again.

“How did you know my name…”

The vampire chuckled and rubbed his hands.

“Vampires are way more complex than you know. You don’t get all the facts from websites or books,”

Theresa sat up

“Can you read minds?” she said with deep curiosity. The vampire looked up, so fast that Theresa did not see.

“So what if I did,”

“?...” An awkward silence lasted for about several minutes. The moon shone brighter than Theresa had ever seen it. His hair ruffled as a gust of wind flew past making Theresa shiver. She relaxed as the silence extended. Could she just get up and leave? But she decided to stay. If you wanted something, you had to be patient.

“Most of the time…” the vampire chuckled as Theresa snapped her head down to him with a expression of “jeez…it took you that long?” “But, for some reason, I can’t read your mind. It’s unclear,” he frowned slightly.

“But how did you know my name?”

“You are pretty curious. But when we have turned into a vampire, this is a bit hard to explain (“so?” said Theresa). When we have developed, you know, grown older, we gain more powers. It’s sort of like a plus if you’re a vampire…I have reached the age where I am able to move on from one stage, onto another. Well, you change it every year, but I have just changed…you know and my plus, for know is upgrade for my eyes. So my eyes are able to know the name of everyone, with just a glace of their face. (I’m sort of copying from Death Note and Twilight…) and…yeah,”

Theresa’s head swam with questions

“Do you want to ask me a question?” the vampire grinned.

“Just…a few”

“Shoot,”

“OK, well I always wanted to know if it hurt becoming a vampire (“…? emotionally or physically?”) and, well I have this book on mythical creatures (“If you are looking at me, I am clearly NOT mythical,”) and it says that you will never die (“unless killed by another vampire,”) and I found this website on vampires (“uh-huh…”) and it says that you will die if you eat garlic (“no chance”) and that you fear the cross and fear churches and holy water (“yeah… right,”) and that you can turn into bats (“that’s ridiculous”) and that you can…reproduce, and I know that that question is a little straight forward (“you think”) but I want to know and am I the first person you’ve ever met? How old are you? Do people know that you are real? Are there any other vampires? Do you have different species? Do you live somewhere? Do you sleep in coffins? Is blood all you drink? Do you suck human blood? Do you live on humans or animals? Do you have any other powers? Why can’t you read my mind? Can you kill people? Do you have a choice between killing a person and turning a person into a vampire? What is your name? Did you already look like this? And um, last question…am I annoying you?”

Theresa looked at the vampire with puzzled eyes, but looked friendly. The vampire on the other hand…

“I feel violated…” said the vampire with the look of ^^; on his face, “and why do you want to know my name?

“Because”

“Because what”

“Why can’t I know your name?”

“My name is…”

“is…?”

But the vampire suddenly fell to the floor. He clutched his stomach in agony as he groaned in pain. His ears suddenly went pointy at the top and his eyes lolled back and forth in there sockets. Theresa panicked and sat there, horrified. Suddenly it got off the ground and stared at Theresa. Its eyes had grown narrow and were a colour of vibrant red. His eyes looked ravenous…
******************************
Was it the questions?
Sign up to rate and review this story