Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Crack Of Night, The Death Of Dawn

Chapter three

by xxACoalminexx 3 reviews

A thousand white faced, long toothed monsters...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-10-09 - Updated: 2007-10-10 - 341 words

0Unrated
The tall man moved towards us with a smirk on his face.

“So Peter, I see you’ve found her. This makes things so much easier for me,”

It took a moment for me to realize that he was addressing my stranger. In that split second, Peter roared and jumped on top of that tall man and started punching him. The tall man looked like a small bird was pecking at him. Despite his slimness, he must be strong. Still, one of the many figures behind him stepped up.

“Hey, get your hands off the boss!” the short man said and attempted to pry Peter off.

He ended up getting punched too. By now I could tell that all these people weren’t…normal. The short man’s head suddenly appeared on my shoulder. I screamed.

“Don’t be scared, my pretty. I won’t hurt you…much,” he opened his mouth.

I spotted fangs, just like Peter’s. Oh my god. He’s a vampire. They’re all vampires. I screamed for the second time and shut my eyes.

“Wake up, wake up, wake up!” I muttered to myself.

Somebody shouted my name, “Evangeline!”

I opened one eye. To my surprise, it was the tall vampire who had revealed my stranger’s name. He had managed to get the other vampires to hold a snarling Peter back. The short one backed away from me.

“I don’t think Peter here plans on telling you anytime soon, so I thought I should. You—”

Suddenly, Peter broke free from the other vampires and jumped on the tall one once more. He remained as uncaring as he did the last time this happened. But this time, he cackled softly and disappeared with a crack. One by one the other vampires also left. Peter picked himself up from the ground and uttered a few words that shouldn’t have been mentioned. Then he looked back at me. I was trembling, almost as violently as he does sometimes.

“I told you so,” he said smugly.
Sign up to rate and review this story