Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Anything For You Brother (ItacSasu) Chapter One

Chapter Three

by DarkPriestess 0 reviews

ItaSasu

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-10 - Updated: 2007-10-10 - 764 words

0Unrated
"I want to be with you always Aniki." replied Sasuke. I lumped grew in my throat at those words, but I brushed it off, and said. "I'd like that too Sasuke." Sasuke snuggled closer to me, I'd be lying if I said leaving wouldn't be hard. I wouldn't leave until I loved him properly. That was low I knew, but I guess that proved all the more why I shouldn't stay.


"How long will mom, and dad be gone?" asked Sasuke. I looked down at him, and decided to tease him a little to make myself feel better. "Why? Are you already tired of your aniki?" I asked. Not getting that I was only teasing Sasuke said in a rush. "Oh no aniki, I love spending time with you! I was just curious that's all." I laughed, and ruffled his hair, and said. "Calm yourself obouto I was only teasing, I don't know myself but if I had to guess maybe a week or two." Sasuke laughed and said. "Okay aniki." I then said. "Well let me up, I got to get dinner on for us." "Aw but aniki." whined Sasuke. "No buts, if you want you can help me." I offered.


His face brightened, and he scurried to get his pants on but as he went for hsi shirt, I said. "Leave your shirt off I wanna see your bare chest obouto." Sasuke blushed but said. "Okay." I pulled on my pants, but left my shirt off. I then led Sasuke into, the kitchen, and I let him help with dinner. After it was done, we sat down at the table, though it was far from a quiet dinner. Sasuke had question after question like always. At times he could really annoy me, but I decided to humor him rather than push him away.


After dinner Sasuke clung to me, so I decided to push him away a little. "Why don't you call some of your friends and go hang out?" I suggested. "No I want to be with you and only you aniki." protested Sasuke. "You need others too, obouto I want some time to myself now go." I said. I saw the pout on Sasuke's face, he always made this face when I wouldn't spend time with him. He then sighed, and went back to his room. But after twenty mintues of alone time, I found I wanted to be back with Sasuke. So I went, and knocked on his door.


When he didn't answer, I walked on in. I found him on his bed crying, Sasuke's tears always got to me. With them I was like mush, I walked over, and sat down by him. "Sasuke what's wrong?" I asked. Sasuke swiped at his tears he then said. "I don't like it when you push me away aniki." I pulled him to me, and asked. "I'm sorry forgive me obouto?" I flashed him a smile, he then gave in, and said. "I forgive you Itachi!"


He then tackled me, and snuggled close to me. Him being as close as he was, was making me grow hard. I then flipped him, so that I was on top of him. His eyes got a pleading look in them, I took hold of his chin and I lowered my lips down on his. Instantly I felt him give, he kissed me back innocently. I nipped his lip, and pushed my tongue inside his mouth.


When I flicked my tongue over, he was a little shy at first but soon his tongue was moving over mine in the same tempo! I ran my hands up, and down over his chest, and Sasuke kissed me passionately that told me he wished for me to touch him more. So I broke the kiss, and moved down to his pants, I stripped him of his pants, and boxers.


I then spread his legs wide, and ran my tongue up, and down over his quivering cock. I was happy this time when he didn't hold back his cries of passion. I then took hold of his shaft, and went down on him, being sure to use my tongue to stroke his shaft while my hot, wet mouth moved up, and down on his cock. Sasuke's hands fisted through my hair as he pushed me down further.


I then went all the way down on him, I made sure that he loved every mintue of my deep throating him. As I moved my tongue in circles, Sasuke groaned and cried. "Aniki!" He then came, and I swallowed every drop.
Sign up to rate and review this story