Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Anything For You Brother (ItacSasu) Chapter One

Chapter Four

by DarkPriestess 2 reviews

Here's the next chapter, don't want to give anything anyway, so if you want to know what happens plz read, review if you want too.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi,Sasuke - Published: 2007-11-08 - Updated: 2007-11-08 - 1173 words

0Unrated
After Sasuke had caught his brother, I pulled him into my arms and held him close. "Hey Aniki?" asked Sasuke a few mintues later. "What is it?" I asked as I gazed down at him. "I was wondering when, mom and dad get back if we could continue to bond like this?" asked Sasuke casually. "We'll see." I said.


I knew that I couldn't make any promises because if I did then I'd feel guilty if I had to break them. Just then the phone rang, so I got up and said. "I'll get it, its probably mom or dad checking in on us." I then went and answered the phone. "Hello?" I heard crying on the other end, and it sounded a lot like my aunt Susui. "Itachi?" asked my aunt Susui. "Yes what's wrong?" I asked. "I have some bad news." replied aunt Susui. "What is it?" I asked a little bit concerned. My aunt broke down in sobs, and the next thing I knew my uncle Gin was on the phone. "Itachi, I hate to have to tell you this but your mom and dad well they were in car accident, it was raining and they didn't see the eighteen wheeler and it rammed them head on. I'm sorry they didn't make it." replied my uncle.


"I see." I said calmly. "Its okay to cry Itachi." my uncle said quietly. "No I have to be strong for Sasuke." I said. "That's something I need to talk to you about." replied uncle Gin. "Alright." I said. "Surely you cant take care of him yourself, so why don't you send him to us and we'll watch over him." replied my uncle. "No, he's my brother I can raise him." I said firmly. "But Itachi you have your studies coming up, your dad wouldn't want nothing to interfere with that, trust me its not a problem." said my uncle.


I tensed a little, but didn't let angry drip into my voice. "My dad is dead now, I'm the one who makes the decision Sasuke will need me. My studies can be put off, I'm taking care of him and that's final good bye uncle." I said as I hung up. I sighed there wasn't anytime to mourn their death Sasuke would cry plenty for the both of us when he heard the news. It looks like now I wouldn't have to leave him after all, I had planned to run away from my house before I had to go off to college I had no desire to go.


Sure I'd make better money, but there would always be the constant nagging from my father to do better than everyone else. I couldn't take it, but now I could be with Sasuke and still go to college right here in town. I entered the room, and there he was laying on the bed looking up at me like he knew something was wrong.


He latched on to me, instantly once I sat down he asked. "Who was it?! What's wrong?!" I sighed, and looked down into his chocolate color eyes and said. "I'm just going to come out and tell you Sasuke mom and dad are dead they died in a car crash." Like I knew he would he collapsed against me, and tears streamed down his face, he started pounding on my chest, and he screamed. "No! Your lying Aniki, stop messing around its not funny! Its not funny!"


I allowed him to take his anger out on me, but I would not keep the truth from him. "Its true, I'm sorry." "No it cant be!" shouted Sasuke. I wrapped my arms around him, and let him pound the hell out of my chest. I rocked him back, and forth and smoothed his hair back trying my my best to calm him. I couldn't weep for my parents, for two reasons one I had Sasuke to take care of, and two I wasn't that close to them. But for Sasuke's sake I never said anything that would upset him even more than he already was.


"Why?!" asked Sasuke in sobs. "I don't know, that's just how life is sometimes." I replied. "What's going to happen now?" Sasuke asked in between sobs. I didn't want to admit it but they way he was asking was breaking my heart. "I'm going to take care of you." I stated. "What about college?" asked Sasuke. My eyes widened a bit, when I asked. "You knew about that?" Sasuke dried his eyes, and nodded then said. "Of course you were always fighting with dad about it."



"I see, well I'll still be able to go while your in school and I'll work after school." I replied. "When will I see you?" asked Sasuke. "After school, I can managed school work, and you." I said. "How?" asked Sasuke. I sighed, and tapped him on the forehead and said. "Don't ask so many questions, everything will work out." He rubbed the place where I had tapped him at, and said. "I don't like it when you do that Aniki."


I laughed slightly, and said. "But you do like it when I touch you." I saw Sasuke shudder just a bit, but as of right now I would not take advantage of him it wasn't right. Now that I wouldn't be leaving there would be plenty of time to mess around with him. It was late, so I curled up next to him and said. "Lets go to sleep obouto." I was thankful when he didn't argue, he curled up against my chest I sighed and pulled the covers over us. Sasuke had really grown on me, I wondered if everything would turn out for the best or not.


But I decided not to dwell on the problems, instead I decided to take one step at a time, I closed my eyes, and drifted off, shortly after. During the middle of the night, I felt myself being shaken awake I groaned and opened my eyes to find Sasuke awake and in tears. "What's wrong?" I asked. He clung to me and began sobbing, telling me that he had a nightmare. "Tell me about it." I said. So he began relating the dream to me, it had been about are parents dying, but also about me dying and leaving him all alone.


"Don't worry obouto I'm not going where anytime soon." I said quietly. I felt his hot breath on my neck, and I instantly became aroused, he was so innocent he didn't know what he was doing to me. But I had to keep myself under control, it wasn't a good time to do this especially with Sasuke in grieving. So I gave Sasuke's forehead a kiss, and said. "Go on back to sleep, you've got school tomorrow." Sasuke nodded, and said. "Night Itachi." "Good night obouto." I whispered as I turned over, and finally twenty mintues or so later, I was able to get back to sleep without ravishing Sasuke.
Sign up to rate and review this story