(#) jabarber69 2007-10-11Man this is one hell of a story! Since reading it last week sometime it has rapidly advanced to be my favorite hp story on the net! I love the way you write and by the way did I mention that you are one hell of a writer as well as an even better storyteller. And most of all the way you write the sex scenes...well take it this way I'm a old fart late 40's and the sex scenes that you have written with gabrielle and the others have definitely got my blood...uh attention going!
I know you stated in your summary I beleive that you dont really care that much for reviews and your just writing this for yourself, well please what ever you do please make yourself finish it! this is way to damn good to just walk away from like so many other writers have done to there own stories! with that said I would like to say THANK YOU for one hell of a fun time reading, oh to be young again and to have a willing veela like gabrielle!
(#) whatareyouevensaying 2007-10-12Great update! I really like the detail you're going into regarding Harry's seemingly unlimited powers. You're providing us with interesting methods of training that don't get repetitive and boring like most tend to. Looking forward to more.
- I love this story. I just have a couple questions. Were the descriptions of Ginny's bathing suit necessary, I got blood flow issues now. Not to mention the two Huldr girls. Are you sure Hermione isn't a bibliophile? How did I know that Harry was going to donkey dudes wife? Dude, what in the hell is Ron smoking?
- A fun chapter and an interesting story. I wish there was more of it, but hopefully that will be along soon. I enjoyed your trio of bathing beauties. As for Ron . . . .
And some have said I have been cruel to Ron. . . . At least he seems happy. Will Lockhart be his roomie?
Author's responseWell, you are cruel to Ron. I was specifically trying to outdo you. And no, Ron has a fairly common affliction, that's treatable by Muggle methods. For now, though, i just needed him out of the way.
- Now that was quite an intriguing chapter and great fun. The description of the three gals was quite interesting and I chuckled over the description of Ginny's swimsuit (if she really wants to cause "glandular meltdown", there're some places on line that ones making that one look "conservative" - accentuating and emphasizing certain attributes rather than (barely) hiding them). The conversation 'tween Guinevere/Gabrielle and Hedwig was, literally, a hoot; it does make me wonder if magically communicating animals have special names for their humans the way David Weber has shown that Sphinxian treecats do in the "Honor Harrington" series (for ex. a very determined ruler is "Soul of Steel" and a very capable military leader/warrior who enjoys flying is "Dances with Clouds").
Luna's comments about the letter are quite amusing, esp. the one about what's "normal" for Harry.
The training procedes apace and I get the impression Harry's encountered another gal, the Lake Warden, who's very interested in training him in -every- way, including taking care of his ladies. I wonder of Harald Fafnersson will be come another alias for him? The first name is good, similar to his "regular" name, but with echoes of rulers like Harald Hardrada in it.
Finally, Ron seems to be divorced from reality and it apparently wasn't an amicable divorce. 'Twill be interesting to see the efforts to cure him and how he feels afterward; I know I'd be rather embarrassed.
Author's responseYou have so many nice ideas, and an uncanny ability to guess my little devices in advance. Thanx
- Some people mentally take a semi-long walk off a short cliff. Ron I think took a running leap off the edge of sanity. Somehow I seriously doubt there's much hope for him ever returning from the dark place he is now. Of course, if there is, it's probably tied to Harry, which makes it unlikely the new, self-proclaimed BWL is unlikely going to be willing to accept it.
I enjoyed the rest of the chapter immensely, especially Luna's comment's about Hermione's relationship with her bookshelves.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
- Regarding Luna's comment regarding Hermione and books, I wonder if there's something in -her- books she's not sharing? ISTR one fanfic story where Harry finally found out th attractiion Hogwarts; A History had for Hermione, it came with explicit foldouts. ;) It should be interesting to see what if any follow-ups occur to this comment.
Sign up to review this story.