Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

Ch. 23 "Gerard's Taking You Out!"

by feeandgee22 0 reviews

Gee and Fee go out to spend some intimate time together....tehe!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-10-10 - Updated: 2007-10-11 - 596 words

0Unrated
Hey you guys, Sorry for the long wait. I've been having some wicked computer trouble. I hope I left you in suspense long enough!!! Tehe!!!!! Anyway, here's the new chapter enjoy!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ch. 23 "Gerard's Taking You Out!"




Within seconds, my curtains were ripped back and three pairs of hands were shaking my body and trying to drag me out of the depths of my covers. I only clutched the blankets more tightly around me yelling, "Just Leave Me Alone!!!!", but the words were muffled underneath the sheets. They sure weren't giving up and soon I was lying in a heap of blankets on the floor, staring up at three grinning faces. I still felt nauseous and was sweating profusely. Defeated, I threw my arms in the air and asked, "What do you want? Ya got me up so what the hell is it!" I just sat on the floor with my arms crossed and a pout on my face.

Mikey and Ray both grabbed one of my arms and hoisted me up. Then then both leaned in close to me and whispered lightly, "You've got a date tonight or did you just conveniently forget?" There was no use arguing the point with them so with a quick "FINE!", I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. Five minutes later I heard someone pick the lock I had engaged before getting in, and heard the door close softly.

y intuition immediately knew it was Gerard so once he stepped into the shower behind me, wrapping his warm, muscular arms around my waist, i didn't even flinch. I was nervous and still very tense, knowing what might happen after tonight. I didn't like to look to the future like this. I preferred to go with the flow and not plan anything in life, but the seemingly oncoming event seemed to close to ignore. I didn't once turn to face Gerard, who still stood behind me under the hot shower head. I just stood staring at the blank, tiled wall, wallowing in my thoughts. Gerard sensed my tension and put his chin on my shoulder, before leaning in and whispering in my ear.

"Relax babe. It's just me. You don't need to be afraid of me," he said, kissing my neck and placing his head gently back down on my shoulder.

Taking a deep breath I answered, trying to calm myself, as well as Gerard. "It's not you I'm afraid of.....it's 'us' I'm worried about," I replied, letting the hot water fall on my face and drip off my eyelashes. Gerard only kissed my shoulder and soon I just relaxed against him, trying not to feel any of the pressure bubbling inside of me. Ten minutes later, we both stepped out of the shower, dried each other off, and dressed in casual, everyday clothes.

wore my favorite Misfits tee shirt and black jeans to mark the occasion, but other than that, my choice of clothes was nothing special. Gerard on the other hand, took a spin to his normal outfit, adorning black jeans, a black button down dress shirt, and a checkered tie for good measure. It seemed he at least tried to make himself look presentable, because for once in about three years, he actually ran a brush through his hair, ridding it of its normal tangles and snags. I only brushed mine because he asked me nicely to. So at nine pm, he ushered me out the door, taking my hand, and together we started walking to wherever it was Gerard was taking me....
Sign up to rate and review this story