Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

Ch. 24 "The Secret Spot"

by feeandgee22 3 reviews

Gee takes Frank to the secret spot and has a surprise for him!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-10-10 - Updated: 2007-10-11 - 876 words

0Unrated
Yay more chapters for you guys to read! I really hope you guys enjoy this story, it's still got a ton to go. I haven't even reached the real plot of the story yet. Yea....I think I've got a god damn novel going here. Depending on how long it is when I'm finished I may sell copies of the full story after the copyrights come back. No thievery allowed. Just for the record so far everything posted is copy written so good luck trying to steal it!!!!! Sucks for you if you tried!!!! Anywho....on to the story!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Ch. 24 "The Secret Spot."



I could feel a series of brand new sweat breaking out and I prayed that my hand didn't get too clammy in Gerard's. I had to keep inhaling deeply to keep from passing out and I could feel my heart hammering the JAWS theme song in my chest. Finally, I plucked up the courage just to open my mouth. "So...um...where are we going," I asked, tentatively looking up at Gerard. He only smiled and shrugged, not wanting to answer my question. Once we reached the center of the nearby city, he took out his cellphone, dialed an unknown number, and talked quickly in a hushed voice before shutting it with a snap.

"Who was that?," I questioned, trying to get something out of him. He smiled and shrugged once again, enjoying watching me steep in my frustration. A few minutes later, a city cab pulled up and Gerard opened the door for me, beckoning me inside. Once comfortably next to each other in the wide backseat, he snuggled closer to me and once again took my hand in his. Just as I was about to ask another question, he anticipated what I was going to do, and pressed his mouth to mine before speaking.

"Shut up and wait. You won't be disappointed....relax," he said gently, pulling me closer. Just the sound of his calm and peaceful voice and the reassuring arm he had across me, my nerves seems to calm down. I relaxed into him and tried to just breathe in the scent of him. I then tried to just stare out the windows at the passing lights in the dark to help take my mind off things, but as I did I started noticing the buildings and businesses thinning out and becoming scarce. Finally, the cab stopped after about a half an hour and the drive came out to open the door for us.

"Where are we Gerard?," I asked, almost pleading with him. This time he seemed to not even hear me, lost in thoughts of his own. Just as I was about to repeat my question, however, he looked down into my eyes.

"It's a surprise babe," he said, taking a blindfold from his pocket. I didn't even bother to try resisting as he tied the red material across my eyes. He had made sure there were not cracks or weak spots before taking my hand and helping me out of the cab, which sped off by the sound of the screeching tires. I had no idea where I was, much less what was going to happen to me. Trusting Gerard, I let him lead me by the hand across what felt like a wooded area. I kept feeling my clothes snagging on branches and bushes and wondered if we were in the middle of nowhere.

"A little farther," Gerard told me, squeezing my hand. Just as I began feeling dizzy and disoriented, we stopped and Gerard told me that we had arrived. His hands carefully moved to the knot holding the blindfold to my face and he carefully untied it. Pressing his forehead into my should blades, he allowed me to take in the scene. Even though it was pitch black outside, the area was surrounded with hundreds of lit candles in the middle of a forest clearing. There was a table laden with two wine glasses and a bottle of champagne and a large silver platter filled chocolate covered strawberries. The ground all around the clearing was also sprinkled with the petals of thousands of different colored roses. The scene was so beautiful that my eyes filled with tears that threatened to spill over the rims of my eyes. I had to bring my hands to my mouth to steady my breathing and Gerard raised his head, putting his chin on my shoulder. He weak voice quickly brought me out of my shocked silence.

"You don't like it?" he asked, sounding hurt and disappointed. I was snapped back to my senses immediately and turned around to face him. I gripped him roughly by the shoulders before replying.

"Gee, I don't LIKE it. I LOVE IT! You did this all...for me," I asked, the tears finally falling and rolling down my cheeks. He nodded, tears of his own falling as I collapsed into his arms. I looked up into his tear-stained face and wiped a few away, smiling, before speaking once more. "Well, we better start making good use of that booze and chocolate mister," I said, smiling deviously. Gerard only grinned back and I knew tonight would be one hell of a night!
Sign up to rate and review this story