Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrr 22

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

Final chapter :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-10-10 - Updated: 2007-10-11 - 4445 words - Complete

0Unrated
It's finally finished.
I have a seguel planned :)
and also, i know you can get abortions with-out scaring but I had to make her have the scar for the sequel :)
------------------
ENJOY! and review, Tell me if it finishes with I want to grow old with you, because if it doesn a bit has got cut off

I was due out of the hospital in 10mintues and Gerard was with me, Mikey had to go home and have a shower and get the place ready for me.
“Gerard, why was it when I kissed you’re hand you flinched?”
“Uhm… I don’t really know” he looked away and looked out the window. I got out of the bed and started walking towards him, but on the way my stomach started hurting and I fell to the floor.
“Ahhh!” I was holding my stomach in pain, I saw Gerard turn around and he quickly came to my side. He picked my up bridle style but it hurt so much.
“Gerard, this hurts”
“Uhm wrap you’re legs around me okay?” I nodded and he put me on the bed, I lie on the bed and put my legs down, the nurse came in and looked at us.
“Uhm, what’s going on here?”
“I tried to walk but then I fell down, and Gerard helped me to the bed, these scars really hurt and I can’t walk probably”
“Oh, well I have given you’re mum some tablets and you are free to leave” I nodded and they both helped me get into the wheelchair.

--Gerard’s POV—
I turned around and saw Mel on the floor. Shit! I quickly ran to her side and tried to help her up, I picked her up bridle style and I saw that it was hurting her.
“Uhm wrap you’re legs around me okay?” I can’t believe I just said that, shit! When her legs went around my waist I tried to get my mind of her legs around me. But then all I wanted to do was kiss her and touch her. I felt a flinch in my dick and then I quickly put her on the bed, I looked down and her legs were still around me. I looked at the door and the nurse was standing there, looking very confused, wow! This must be really bad on my behalf.

--Back Home—
“Mum, she’ll be here soon, Gerard is driving her”
“I know, do you think she’ll be okay?” asked Donna, I looked at her and smiled.
“This is Melanie” she smiled “Mum, I don’t want her to leave”
“I know, but Helen told she can come back when she is 19 and everything will be fine, you just need to stay away from girls from then on”
“B-But mum, can’t we do something there must be a law or some shit”
“Michael! Stop swearing”
“Come on Gerard does it”
“I know, but is older”
“Only by three years”
“Uhm, just drop it okay” I nodded and went up to my room, I heard some voices downstairs and I ran downstairs and there was Mel with Gee, he was holding her up and she was clutching her stomach. She was smiling but I knew it was fake; I went to the left of her and grabbed her hand.
“Mel I think you should go lay down”
“I think you’re right” Gerard and I helped her to the couch, and Gerard took the armchair that was next to me. I went up to her and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.


--Normal POV—
Wow! I can’t believe I got this much attention just from being pregnant or just having an abortion. I relaxed in the chair and the three of us just watched some ordinary television, I soon started to get bored of watching TV so I closed my eyes, and thought of what tomorrow would be like, it will be Thursday and the Doctor said it’ll be a good 3 days until I can go to school and stitches so on Saturday I get them taken out and then I can go shopping for prom. I would have to pack my stuff up really soon but the worst part of it is, I have to leave Mikey and I know this day is going to be so hard on him, this whole week. I want to get maybe a dark purple dress with layers at the bottom and they would be black and I thought of the perfect place, I would do my hair straighten it, then hair spray, gel it up like the shaggy style, wear my necklace and my black fancy heels that I’ve only worn once. I can have sex after I’ve had my stitches out, but to be sure I think I’ll have to do it the next day or maybe prom night, but I defiantly won’t be doing the tradition and loose my virginity ALREADY HAPPENED. I’d have to go home the next day on Tuesday because that is the day I leave, wow! I feel like such a nerd, I really cannot be stuffed going to school for these weeks I’m not missing out on much, already done my tests and quizzes. I soon started to forget about everything and everything went black.

--Next Day—
“Mel baby, I have to go to school now, but mum will look after you” I turned my head so I could face Mikey and he was all ready for school.
“Oh cool, I’ll see you when you come back” I grabbed him by the tie and pulled him into a deep kiss, missing these lips is going to be hell. He smiled and then left, I heard him and Gerard talking and then the front door close.

--Mikey’s POV—
(School)
I walked through the school gates and everyone was looking at me, the siren rang and I went to science and sat with Gloria.
“Dude, why is everyone staring at me?” I asked Gloria who was smiling away, but who could blame her she is always happy.
“Uhm... well everyone knows about Mel being pregnant and having the abortion, but they don’t know she is moving”
“How did they find out?” I asked looking at her; she reached in her bag and pulled out her books and pencil case.
“Rumors and news just travels, I think it started with Kathy, yes it did, she found out by her friend Maria or something and her mum is like you’re aunty and yes that’s it”
“Oh great, could life get any worse” I slammed my head on the desk but regretting it afterwards because I could feel a bump coming along.
“When is she moving?”
“Next Tuesday, and I can’t do anything to stop her”
“Oh where is she by the way?”
“Lying in my bed resting, probably but if not, mum will be forcing her to eat” she just smiled and throughout the whole lesson I got to know Gloria so much better, I asked her to hang out with the guys and she accepted. We switched mobile numbers and I recently she is moving to Western Australia, just like Mel is.

(Lunch)
Gloria was walking with me, towards the tree and then Ray came running up and pulled her into a hug. I gave him a confused look, wow! Today is just full of surprises, I went to sit down with the guys and Gloria and Ray were holding hands they sat down really close together.
“Yo Toro explain?” asked Frank.
“This is Gloria, my date for prom and my girlfriend”
“Awww” both Gerard and I said, he flipped us of and the two love birds continued talking away.
“Mikey, how is Mel doing?” I looked over at Bob, and he smiled.
“Actually I don’t know I might call her” I reached in my pocket for my cell and dialed Mel’s number.
‘Hey baby, where are you? Okay call me back” I hung up and put my phone in front of me, and waited for her to call, the guys all looked at me and laughed and Gloria was just giving me a confused look.
“Sometimes, it just ah too hard to explain” she chuckled and I went back to my mobile. Call me Mel please... She hadn’t called me and I was starting to get worried, Gerard told me to chill and maybe she was out with mum, but I told him she should be walking or going anywhere. I sat down on the desk and taught a new girl Cassie how to play bass. Frank came over to me, when I was finished and we walked home, Gerard told me he had something to do after school so Frank said he would come over and see if he would want to stay for tea. We walked through the front door, and mum was in the kitchen getting dinner ready and there was no Mel.
“Hey mum, can Frank stay for tea tonight?” she looked up from preparing and smiled.
“Yeah of course, more the merrier” I smiled and Frank and I went up to my room, I found Mel asleep but she was sweating very bad, and looked scared. I chucked my bag on the floor and went to the right side of my bed, I sat on the edge and Frank came with me, I placed my hand on her forehead and she opened her eyes so fast and they were bloodshot.
“M-Mel are you okay?”
“Mikey, I don’t want to leave, please?” she reached for my shirt and cried, Frank gave her a kiss on the cheek and she gave him a hug. She went back to lying down and we talking about what happened today.
“So Mel?” I looked over at Frank, and he couldn’t stop staring at Mel.
“Yeah”
“Can I see the scar?” I chuckled, and I saw Mel nod in agreement, Frank went to left side of her and she lifted up her shirt to show the scar that will remain there for life. Frank gasped, and traced his hand along it, trying not to hurt her.
“It’s so fucking huge” he said,
“Yeah well, I’m too skinny and they couldn’t grab or get enough skin to stitch me up, so yeah”
“Awww, Mel does it hurt?”
“A little, not as much as yesterday, yesterday I could’ve fucking killed myself” we all laughed and I gave her a kiss on the cheek and Frank did the same. He jumped on the bed; I could swear he is a little kid.
“You know prom is soon? What are you wearing?” I smiled, and gay at times.
“Uhm I have everything planned, on the Saturday I’m going to go and get my dress and shoes”
“Do I get to see this dress?” I asked looking at her,
“Yeah on the night” I reached out for her hand and we held hands while talking.

--Normal POV—
Frank decided to stay the night, he slept in the spare room and apparently Gerard and Mikey’s aunt was coming into town, she came in at night and both parents went to go get her. Gerard hadn’t come home since school, and I was starting to get worried. Frank and I were watching TV and Mikey was in the shower.
“Mel did you know that Gee likes you?” I turned my head around and glared at Frank.
“What?”
“Oh you didn’t know, bugger”
“Explain yourself Iero”
“Uh well it’s nothing really, really big”
“Are you fucking kidding me? It’s huge”
“Well he has started liking you since Monday and hasn’t stopped thinking about you”
“But I’m with Mikey”
“He knows, but I’m hell scared, I have no idea where he has gone” I nodded and Mikey came downstairs and wrapped his arms around me.
“I don’t wonna go to school for the rest of the days, so I’m going to stay here with you” I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and continued watching some soap Drama. All of a sudden we heard the front door force its way open and in came Gerard, with a girl all over him. I looked over at us and smirked over at me. I didn’t want to be nasty but I pulled Mikey into a deep kiss and I saw Gerard’s whore look at me, she looked so much older than him and he looked drunk to the bone, I broke the kiss and looked at the clock, Donna and Don would be home soon, and I know they wouldn’t wont to see Gerard looking like that. But without any caution Gerard lunged at Mikey, but in the process Mikey pulled me of the couch and I landed with a thud on the ground, I screamed out in pain and Frank quickly ran to my side, he lifted me up and placed me on the couch. Frank then went to separate Way brothers but it wasn’t working and I looked over at the doorway and Don, Donna and there Aunt was there, both parents dropped the bags and ran over to the boys. Donna went to grab Gerard and Don grabbed Mikey, he placed Mikey on the couch and Donna took Gerard to the kitchen.
“YOU GO HOME NOW” Donna yelled at the girl, she just gave Gerard a glare and left.
“Why were you on top of Mikey?”
“Don’t worry” he pushed passed her, but she grabbed him by the arm.
“Have you been drinking?”
“Fuck no” and Gerard went up to his room, I sighed and Donna came and sat by Mikey.
“What happened?”
“He just lunged at me, and that’s it”
“Did you say anything?”
“NO” Frank grabbed my hand and helped me up the stairs.
“What’s wrong with you?” asked their Aunt.
“She has had an operation”
“Oh okay” I saw her judging me and then she went to the lounge room and went to talk to Mikey. I got helped up to the room, and Frank went to the spare room to get some sleep, I plopped myself on the bed, and Gerard came into the room.
“Why did you do that?” he asked.
“Do what?”
“Kiss Mikey in front of me”
“I-I don’t k-know” He came up to the bed and sat down next to me, I could smell the alcohol and Gerard broke down crying. I put my arm around him, and all of a sudden I felt his lips on mine, he forced his tongue through my mouth and lay me down on the bed. He pulled away and I looked at him.
“W-Why?” I asked him,
“I don’t know, just stay away from me for a while okay?”
“As long as you stop drinking and don’t bring anymore whores here” he nodded and left the room. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep, thinking of what just happened, Gerard kissed just like Mikey and used the same movements as he did, proves they are brothers.

--2 days later—
I stayed away from Gerard, and today is the day I get the stitches out and I’m finding out I can move a lot better now, I can bend down and everything but the Doc told me not to rush everything. We were shopping for a dress for me and I was having a good time with Donna, Mikey was at band practice and the grounding was too start when I had left, and Gerard stayed away from the girls which was a good bonus so yeah.
“What about this one?” Donna said picking the dress that I wanted.
“That’s the one, let me try it on” she handed it to me and I went to the change room. I came out and she gasped and told me to turn around.
“That’s really gorgeous” I smiled and quickly changed, I came out and bought the dress.
“Shoes now?” I nodded and we went to a really fancy shop, I chose a dark purple pair, with diamonds going down the ankle, and the really suited me said Donna and made me look really taller. We had some lunch and went back home, I could move again and I loved it, no support of anything. I went upstairs and put everything in the closet and went downstairs to help Donna out.
“So tell me about Mikey and Gerard’s aunt?”
“Well she is very, VERY up-tight and judges Gerard and Mikey”
“Aww is that why Gerard moved back upstairs?”
“Yeah” I sat on the counter and relaxed. The boys came home and Gerard was forced to stay out and help with dinner. We all sat down at dinner and talked about everything, Don had changed a bit, and he treated the boys with some respect which was good. But their aunt was a true ass royal BITCH.
“So Melanie, tell us about this operation?” asked Crystal. Everyone was silent and I broke that silence.
“I-I eh had an abortion”
“OH really, why?” I looked over at Donna and she told me tell her the story some day it was bound to come out.
“My dad told me to get it because he didn’t want me to keep it and plus Mikey would be the father”
“Oh so Michael was the one who got you pregnant?”
“Yup” we all started to discuss the boy’s grades and everything.

--Monday—
Tonight was prom, and I was going to school today to settle all the rumors, on Sunday I had packed everything, and went home with mum of course. Mum tried to get me to stay but nothing worked, I packed all of my ‘Emo’ stuff and left that pretty pink shit in the room, which Olivia wasn’t happy with, the furniture had all gone and was boxed on a plane and was sent to our new house. I was in Science talking with Gloria and Mikey, it was the last class for the day and I was so excited because in 2 hours I would be getting ready to go to prom and afterwards Mikey and I were planning on having the best sex ever, the siren rang and I told Gloria I would see her soon, I gave her a hug and Mikey and I went home, I saw mum’s car there, we went inside and mum was talking with Donna. I gave mum a hug and sat down.
“Well I’m not going to be able to say goodbye to you tomorrow, as you are leaving at 9 in the morning, I’m going to say my goodbye now okay?” I nodded and mum said goodbye to Donna and Mikey and we went to the front.
“Melanie, I’m going to miss you so much, you promise to call me every Sunday, and promise when you are 19 you will come back here”
“Mum, in 4 years, from the day after my birthday I’m coming back here”
“Aww sweetie I’m going to miss you so much, and remember about that credit card, I’ll still pay what you buy off okay?”
“I will” I gave her one final last hug and a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye to her. I waved her goodbye and ran inside crying.
“I-I can’t do this anymore”
“Do what sugar?”
“Leave, I’m going to cry so much tonight Mikey saying goodbye to everyone”
“We will have the best of sex tonight you and I” I gave him a kiss on the lips and went to have my shower, I got showered and dressed in the main bathroom and Mikey used his. I slipped on my dress and heels, I did my make-up and now came the hair, I did what I was planned to do and looked at myself, I put a few drops of Curious from Britney Spears on and walked downstairs, Mikey got up from the couch and came to my side, he gave me a kiss on the cheek. We stood for our photos; we didn’t want to get a fancy limo we walked there, discussing our planes for tonight. I could hear the music from a mile away, we walked through the doors and got greeted by students dancing around and drinking away. Mikey grabbed my hand and guided us to the guys.
“Mel you look amazing” spoke Ray, Gloria punched him in the arm,
“But I love you” they shared a kiss and we all laughed at them. Mikey took me to the dance floor and we danced to Savage Garden – I want you. It was a slow dance and we were whispering about random things. I pulled him into a deep passionate kiss, I heard the guys all talking about us. Jamia was really nice to me, she said sorry for the way she acted and everything. It was nearing to the end and Mikey and I had left a tad early, we walked back to his house and ran up to his room, we locked the door and Mikey pulled me into a kiss, I wrapped my legs around him, we fell onto the bed with Mikey on top of me, I reached to the back of my dress and slowly slid the zip down, he was trailing kisses along my arm, he slid each strap of and slowly pulled my dress down. He un-clasped my bra and chucked it across the room, I watched him undress me, and then undress himself, he ran his hand up and down my slit, I moaned in ecstasy and watched him laugh, I reached for the condom and un-did it, I pulled it out, and went down to his dick, I slid it on with my mouth and his dick got harder. He pushed me onto the bed, and traced his hand along my scar. With out any caution he pushed himself into me, and I reached up and grabbed his ass, I pushed him in further and he moaned so loud, I think he could’ve woken his parents up, I wrapped my legs around him and he soon started to thrust, in between thrusts he would kiss me, I slowly reached down and cradled his balls,
“I’m going to cum” I smiled and slowly squeezed his balls, not to hard to hurt them. He came and started to lick my nipples, and I came. He wrapped his arms around me and I kissed his lips. We were soon lying in the bed talking and touching each other’s face. I looked at my cell and saw I had a missed message.
Come outside, 
Surprise! It was from Bob, I quickly put on some of Mikey’s boxers and shirt and ran downstairs. The guys were all out there even Gerard.
“We want to say a proper goodbye” spoke Frank, they handed me a scrapbook.
“Don’t open it, until you are on the plane okay?” I nodded and went up to each of them, gave them a hug and a kiss, even Gerard and he didn’t flinch.
“I love you all so much, and I’m going to miss everyone okay”
“I’ll be back in 4 years I promise, maybe when you guys become famous, and tour in Aus I can come and see you” I had tears streaming down my face and Mikey came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.
“We will all miss you, and can’t wait for the 4 years to come up” I gave them all a quick hug, and they had to go curfew. Mikey, Gerard and I went upstairs, Gerard went to his room and I packed my carry on luggage. When I went to the bed Mikey was asleep, I looked at the clock it read 4:30am, I would have to get up in about 2 hours, so I went around Mikey’s room to make sure I wouldn’t leave anything, I hung my dress up and left it for Mikey and wrote a note.

Dear Mikey,
I love you so much, you are asleep right now and you look so cute. I’m going to miss you so much, every night before I go to sleep I’ll dream of you and everyday when I wake up I’ll always think of you, you are the other part of my heart, and in four years I can’t wait to see you, please, please pretty please don’t forget about me, because I’ll be heart broken.

When I come back, we can get married and start a family, no nagging parents and we can have kids! I’ll love you forever Michael James Way and remember I want to go old with you. Melanie xoxoxo

I looked at the clock and it was 5:30 I decided to have a shower, I got changed into my skinny legs and Bring Me The Horizon shirt that Mikey had got me, I fixed my necklace up and did my make-up. 6:30, this is going to be hard. I went to the side of the bed and woke Mikey up.
“M-Mikey I have to go now” he jolted up and pulled me into a hug.
“I-I can’t believe this is happening, I’m going to walk you to the car okay?” I nodded and opened the door, Gerard was standing there, he pulled me into a hug and I kissed him on the lips,
“I’ll be back soon” I whispered in his ear, I walked downstairs and I said Goodbye to Donna and Don and thanked them for letting me stay.
“I left a note on you’re dresser okay?” I whispered into Mikey’s ear. He nodded and took me out to the front.
“I love you Michael and I’ll always be with you okay?”
“I know I’ll be waiting for you okay?”
“And I’ll be on that plane to you in no time” I walked towards the car with my bag, Dad lifted the boot, and I gave Mikey one final hug and a full on action kiss. I hoped into the car, dad started the car and we were soon leaving, I turned around and Mikey was looking at the ground he looked up and I mouthed the words I LOVE YOU.
Sign up to rate and review this story