Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrrr 21

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

O.M.G second last chapter !!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-10-08 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 2180 words - Complete

0Unrated
Next chapter will be very very long/
and if you are from australia
R.I.P Chris Mainwaring :(
such a sad day today from 1965-2007
we'll miss you buddy, you were an australian legend !
West Coast Eagles forever Mainy!
------------------------------------------


“Hey Mel” I looked over at Mikey who was lying in his bed, just in his boxers, and I was watching some random channel on TV, I lay down next to him and he reached out and touched my cheek.
“Wonna go to prom with me?” I smiled up at him, and kissed his lips.
“I take that as a yes?”
“Why yes, I’ll have to get a dress then” I put my head on his chest and with in minutes he was asleep, I grabbed the sheet and put it over him and went to the bathroom. I didn’t really need to throw up but I did. I quickly shut the door and threw up, I shouldn’t be doing this I know it, but it feels so right. I flushed the toilet and quickly brushed my teeth, I un-locked the door and snuck into bed with Mikey, I checked my phone and saw I had 1 message, I flipped open the phone and saw it was from mum.
Doctor’s appointment tomorrow, 10:40
And Mikey has to come as well, I’ll pick you up
Be ready by 10:15 okay? Why does Mikey have to go? I thought to myself, I felt someone’s arms around me and looked over my shoulder and Mikey was looking at me.
“Were you just sick?”
“Uhh, yes” he sighed and kissed my cheek all the way down my arm till he got to my hands, he reached for my hand and I fell asleep with Mikey.

The sun beamed through the window and I groaned, I rolled over and Mikey wasn’t there, I quickly shot up and saw him at his dresser.
“Better get ready for the Doctors?” don’t you think?”
“Eh, yeah how did you know?”
“You’re phone woke me up and you’re mum filled me in with the news, come on” he reached for my hand and guided me to the shower; I stripped out of my clothes and had a quick shower. I walked downstairs and everyone had already left for work but in Gerard’s case school. The clock read 10:15 and Mikey walked to the front door to let my mum in.
“Hi Mikey” she came into the kitchen and stood there.
“You kids ready?” I nodded and Mikey grabbed my hand.

The doctor’s was very bright, everything was white and I hated it.
“Melanie?” I looked up at the Doctor and it was a man.
“I’m not seeing a guy mum” she just sighed and pushed me to keep on walking, Mikey never let go of my hand even through out the procedure. We were waiting for the results and everything was silent. I looked over at Mikey who just looked as sad as I did.
“Melanie, you are pregnant and you’re mum told us about the abortion, we can have you booked in today for 4:30pm?”
“That would be good, thank you doctor” I looked over at Mikey and I saw him turn white, that poor baby inside me is going to die. Mum finished talking to the doctor and getting details about the abortion. Mikey and I waited outside both silent, I wonder what Mikey was thinking, whether he is sad or hurt. Mum came out with a book and handed it to me, she dropped me and Mikey of, and said she would pick us up at 4 and told us Mikey could come. I walked inside and ran straight to Mikey’s room and jumped on the bed and cried. Mikey came in and sat on the very edge; he grabbed me by the arms and looked into my eyes.
“Mel I’m not going to leave you’re side okay? Even when you are getting the operation I’m staying in the hospital okay?” I nodded and he pulled me into his arms, he rested his chest on the top of my head, and I felt his breathing get deeper and deeper, he was crying. I looked up at him; he had removed his glasses and had water droplets coming down his face.
“Mikey thank you for being here with me”
“I love you Mel” I quickly reached for the book and tried to find what I was looking for, I found it.
“Fuck” I said, Mikey looked at me.
“What?”
“I can’t have sex for 24 hours and no eating for 24 hours” he sighed against me and lifted me bridle style.
“Where are you taking me?” I re-adjusted myself and wrapped my legs around his waist and we went downstairs, I looked around and saw the guys all watching TV.
“Mikey, I can’t do this in front of them”
“You have too, please?” I sighed and Mikey sat down on the couch.
“What the fuck?” spoke Frank.
“Mel has some news to tell you all, and don’t start yelling at her” they all looked at me, and I got up to the centre of the living room.
“Guys I’m pregnant, I’m getting the abortion today at four and in a week I’m moving to Australia”
“You’re joking right?” asked Ray.
“Nope dead serious, but when I’m 19 I’m coming back over to Jersey”
“No, NO! Mel you cannot leave us” Bob came up and stood beside me.
“Please Mel don’t?” I looked into his eyes and he looked as if he was going to cry.
“I can’t, I’m moving and when you think about its four years”
“That doesn’t mean anything Mel” spoke Frank “We are going to miss you and everything”
“I’m going to miss you all as well”

--Gerard’s POV—
So, she is leaving now and getting a fucking abortion. I want to go up to her and kiss her and tell her everything is going to be okay. But I can’t, I have no right too.

--Normal POV—
The guys and I all talked and I relaxed the last thing on my mind was the abortion but when the clock hit four my nerves started to kick in.
“Mel, we’ll be there soon okay?” I nodded and gave everybody a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Mikey held my hand and carried my bag.
“You all ready Mel?” asked mum when we were driving to the hospital.
“Yeah, a little scared but you know” I saw her smile but it soon faded when we reached the hospital. I got out of the car and we walked into the hospital. I went up to the counter while mum parked the car.
“I’m Melanie; Doctor Shiptner has organized an appointment for me?”
“Yeah, he has just arrived, I’ll need to get you’re details and everything” I took the form to the chairs and started to fill them out.
“Mikey they need you to sign it” I handed to him and he signed it and re-looked what I answered. He handed it back to me, and now came the worst part ticking the box abortion. I couldn’t do it, I handed it to Mikey.
“Can you tick it?” he nodded and ticked the box and went up to the desk, she handed him a card and he came and sat by me, and then mum walked in.
“Forms all done?” I nodded and saw that I was on the 5th floor room 204. I waited for the doctor to come and he came moments later.
“We are ready now” Mikey grabbed my hand and we soon went up to the elevator. I entered my room got changed into my robe and lay down on the bed. The nurse came in with a clip board and started asking questions.
“Have you eaten in the past 24 hours?”
“No”
“Had any sexual intercourse?”
“No”
“I mean have you had sex or has you’re boyfriend touched you?”
“No”
“Now, I’m going to give you some antiseptic, so Michael is it?”
“Yeah”
“You’ll have 10 minutes to say you’re goodbye and then I’ll have to ask you to leave” the nurse left and I looked over at Mikey, he came and sat on the bed next to me.
“Right now Melanie, I love you and will not leave this hospital till you wake up okay?”
“I know” He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and left the room.
“Mikey” he turned around and leant on the doorframe.
“I’m really nervous”
“Don’t be okay”
“Okay, Mikey I love you” he smiled and I saw him walk away. The nurse came in with some needles and everything.


--Mikey’s POV—
I went to the main room on level 5 and saw everyone sitting in the chairs, I went up to the mini bar and bought a chocolate and then sat down; all eyes were on me.
“Is she okay?” asked Helen and the rest of the guys.
“Yes, she is going into surgery now” I finished my chocolate and stuffed the wrapper in my jacket pocket.

--3 hours later—
“Michael Way?” I awoke when someone called my name, I looked up and it was the nurse that asked Mel the questions.
“Y-Yeh” my voice was all croaky and she smiled.
“Melanie is out of surgery and you can relax now” I smiled at her.
“Can I see her?”
“Uhm, yes and try not to make her move so much because she has got stitches in her stomach and it’ll hurt”
“Okay cool, thank you” she walked away and I looked over; no-one was here so much for family but then again she has never forgiven her family for the divorce part. I sighed and got up and made my way to her room, I walked in and she was asleep. I closed the door and then went to the bed, I lifted up her robe and saw a huge scar across her stomach with stitches in it, and this is my entire fault, she is stuck with that scar on her stomach. I sighed and pulled the robe down and pulled up a chair, I relaxed in the chair and soon I fell asleep again.

--Normal POV—
I felt really cold for a bit and then warm again. I couldn’t open my eyes just yet but I heard someone next to me. I opened my eyes for a quick second and saw Mikey asleep in the chair, I smiled to myself and looked around the room, nothing had changed but I knew one thing my stomach was sore. I lifted my robe and saw a huge scar plastered across my stomach, I’m going to have to live with this fucking scar now, and it’s all thanks to my father for making me have this fucking abortion. And now I have to leave my family!

--2 hours later—
“Mel?” I looked over at Mikey and he quickly got up and came to my side.
“Are you okay?” I looked into his eyes and cried.
“Mikey I’m fine, but I’m hurting inside”
“I can’t stand it when you’re like this, Mel please I LOVE YOU” I nodded and heard some knocks,
“Come in” the door opened and in came mum, Donna and Gerard. Mum came to my side straight away and smiled.
“How are you?”
“Uhm, sore very sore”
“Can I have a look?” I nodded, Gerard went to stand with Mikey and Donna stood with them. Mum lifted up the robe and gasped.
“It’s fucking huge!” Donna came to mum’s side and gasped as well.
“I’ll be back, it’s only meant to be 10cm long it looks like fucking 20cm, I’ll be back” mum left the room and the nurse came in with her.
“We needed to grab more skin to stitch up because she is so skinny”
“But that’s not excuse; it should only be 10cm long”
“Listen she is way too skinny and the Doctors were scared that they couldn’t even stitch her together” with that last word the nurse left and mum just stood there.
“I’m going to fucking kill you’re father” I nodded in agreement and looked over at Mikey who still had my hand; I pulled his hand up and kissed it. He mouthed the words I love you, and I saw mum and Donna talking away. Gerard went over to my right and grabbed my hand, I lifted it up and kissed it, I saw him flinch and then I looked at him really confused, but before I had a chance to ask the nurse came in.
“Melanie, you can leave tomorrow at 12:30 okay?”
“Yeah cool” she left again, and mum and Donna said there goodbyes and it was just the three of us.
Sign up to rate and review this story