Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrr 20

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

Well I only have about 2 more chapters to go and this story is finished, :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-10-07 - Updated: 2007-10-07 - 2475 words - Complete

0Unrated
--Gerard’s POV—
I watched Mel gobble down her food, and run upstairs after Mikey. Great now I’m left here with angry parents.
“I don’t know what has gotten into him Don, his whole attitude has changed” I listened closely to the conversation between both of my parents and I knew they would say it is Mel.
“Don I’m scared he is doing drugs, you need to talk to him” now Mikey would be scared, if Dad wanted to talk to him he’d get hit and abused.
“I will okay, I’ll go now” I watch dad give mum a quick kiss on the cheek and he went upstairs.
“So Gerard what’s new with you?” I just looked at her.
“Nothing, thank you for tea mum but I’m not really that hungry”
“Oh okay, Gerard is something going on with Michael and Melanie?”
“No why?”
“Just wondering, I’m going out tonight, late night shopping with Helen okay”
“Okay, have fun”
“Gerard, I know about Melanie” why is she talking so formal she has got me confused.
“Know what?”
“You know what, I can’t be bothered with this dumbness of yours Gerard, and you can leave” I nodded and went down to the basement.
“GERARD” I sighed and went back up to the kitchen.
“Yes”
“Aunt Crystal is coming to town and I need you to move back up into you’re room”
“Why?”
“You know how she judges everyone and especially my kids”
“Fine, I’ll move my stuff tonight okay?”
“Thank you” I nodded and ran down to the basement, and started to pack.

--Mikey’s POV—
Why does she always do that, I love her for it, giving me blow jobs. I grabbed two towels from the cabinet and gave one to Mel. She quickly wrapped it around her and I pushed my lips to against hers. I guided her to my bed and I fell on top of her, it was a waste of time for us to have a shower. I stripped the towel off of me and chucked it on the floor, I looked down and I was erected yet again, she smiled at this and trailed kisses from the top of my jaw bone down towards my chest. I went up to her neck and started to suck at the tanned skin that was exposed. I trailed my hand down her side and stopped just before I got to her pussy, I rubbed her up and down, and swirled my finger and then with out any warning, pushed two fingers into her entrance. I saw her arch her back, and then she started to bring her hips up.
“MICHAEL JAMES WAY” I turned around and saw dad standing there looking pissed of. I quickly removed my finger from Mel and covered her up. I put on some boxers and looked dad in the eyes. He grabbed my ear and pulled me out of my room. I looked at where we were going and was panicking; he was taking me downstairs to mum. ‘Shit’ I mumbled.
“I-I dad where are we going?”
“YOU shut the fuck up right now” I nodded and got pushed into one of the dinning room chairs. Mum looked up from doing the dishes and gave dad a confused look.
“What is going on?” she asked.
“Why don’t you tell her Michael, tell her what I caught you doing?”
“Don it’s not drugs is it?”
“No, NO! It’s something much bigger” I looked down at the table, but then dad pulled my hair up so I was face to face with mum.
“Tell her NOW”
“Mum I-I was with Mel”
“DOING?”
“I can’t talk about this okay!” I got up but got pushed to the floor by dad.
“You’re mum is worried sick about you, you tell her everything that is going on with you”
“I can’t!” dad slapped my across the face.
“Don I can’t stay for long, in an hour I’m going out”
“I know, I’m sure Gerard can look after the house, because I’m going out as well, got to work tonight”
“Okay” I saw dad leave and mum helped me up and helped me to a chair.
“Talk okay?” I nodded and mum said down across the table from me.
“Michael are you doing drugs?”
“No mum, I wouldn’t dream of doing that”
“Well that’s good, what did dad catch you and Mel doing?”
“I-“
“I’m you’re mum, I’m sure Gerard has asked the same questions about sex”
“Okay, well I was eh fingering her and we were going to have sex”
“Feel better?” I nodded,
“And before we were on the bed we were in the shower and she gave me a blow job”
“Okay”

NEXT DAY!
Normal POV
I looked over my shoulder and stared at Mikey, his chest would rise and fall with every gasp of air he took in, his mouth was slightly ajar and he was so skinny. I then got out of the bed and gave Mikey a quick peck on the cheek, and went to the dresser. I pulled out a pair of black fishnets, pink mini skirt and my fight poverty not people shirt. I quickly went into the bathroom, washed my face and slipped into my clothes. I applied some foundation and some eyeliner. I did thick eyeliner but underneath it was all smudged and Smoky. I went back into the bedroom and Mikey was asleep but lying on his side, sheets tucked in between his legs and hugging a pillow. I grabbed my hand-bag and went downstairs.
“Morning Donna” she smiled and handed me a cup, it was coffee.
“Aww yumm I need something like this to wake me up”
“Once you’re finished that are you ready?” I nodded and she went to sit down at the table. I grabbed the catalogues from the bench and started going through them. I still had to get Mikey something well finish of his present. I looked through and found a mega sale happening in Jay Jays, and I’ll ask mum to take me there today. I had finished my cup of coffee and put it in the sink.
“Donna I’m ready”
“Cool, let’s go” I was in the car and listening to the radio and just humming along with The Veronicas new song. We pulled up to the house and I thanked Donna for the lift, I walked into the house and was welcomed by the smell of lavender.
“Hey mum” I saw mum’s head appear from the side of the wall and she smiled but then looked at what I was wearing.
“Mel, family come on help me out” she said pointing to my fishnets.
“I’ll find something later, uhm can we go to the shops first before I help you?”
“Yeah I need to get some stuff, but what for?”
“I want to get Mikey something” she nodded and I sat down at the lounge and turned on the TV.

“Mum, just quickly Jay Jays?”
“Fine” I went inside and found some shirts for Mikey’s liking; I chose a Superman one and a Spiderman one, I went to the counter and paid for them.
“Okay I’m good now” she smiled and we went into Woolworths. I was looking around with mum then bumped into Olivia and dad.
“Hey Helen” they both said, I looked at both of them and then they looked angry.
“Hi guys, how have you been going?”
“Really good actually”
“That’s good, hey you two doing anything tonight?” they both looked at each other and smiled.
“Nope free as a bird, why?”
“We are having a BBQ want to come? It’s at three”
“Sounds good, see you then” they walked away and I stared at mum.
“Uhm mum, are you kidding me?”
“Mel, they can’t do anything when you’re with me”
“FINE” I looked away from mum and we went through Woolies, no-one saying anything.

We arrived home and I went straight to my room and pulled out the stuff I bought Mikey before and put them in a black bag and put it back in my dresser. I went downstairs and helped mum out with everything. It was coming on close to three and people were starting to show up. I greeted everyone and they looked at my fishnets and just sighed I sometimes make myself laugh with my family. Olivia and dad were here but they were talking to some of my relatives and stayed clear of me. Gerard was talking with my cousin Peter about music and everything and their first gig. I looked around and sighed, I’m missing the one person I care about Mikey. I wonder what he is doing right now.

--Donna’s POV—
I wonder whether Helen knows about Mikey and Mel, I decided to just bring up the subject and get it over and done with, I walked up to her and sat down on the chair that was empty.
“Hey Helen, just a quick question” she looked up from her wine and looked at me and smiled.
“Shoot”
“Did you know that Melanie is pregnant?” she dropped her glass and looked at me; I didn’t think she knew, shit!
“WHAT?”
“Mikey and her were talking about it yesterday and they said they would go to the doctor’s today and get a proper test”
“Welll I haven’t heard anything about it” I looked behind me and saw Mel’s dad looking really angry.
“Helen a word please?”
“Sure, excuse me Donna for a minute” I nodded and relaxed against the seat.

--Normal POV—
I sighed and went into the kitchen; I looked at every one talking and catching up. I turned around and saw Mikey standing behind me, with the biggest smile on his face; I ran up to him and hugged him.
“You look bored sexy” he spoke in my ear. I heard a glass smash and I grabbed his hand and we walked to the back door.
“No, if mum see’s me she’ll be mad!”
“Relax, I’ll explain or come up with something” he nodded and kissed my ear, I walked passed Gerard and he smiled but then looked again when he saw his brother.
“What the fuck are you doing here?”
“Shh, just chill Gee okay?” spoke Mikey, he nodded and went back to talking with my cousin. I went outside and mum was talking with dad up the side, and then Donna looked over at us. She just smiled and went to talk with my Aunt and Uncle.
“I thought she would’ve killed me” Mikey whispered in my ear. I smiled and noticed Dad has spotted me, he motioned for me to come over and I did and so did Mikey. We walked up to them and my hands started to sweat.
“Are you pregnant?” I looked at both of them and then my gaze went to Mikey.
“Uhm.....”
“Yes or No, Melanie answer the fucking question”
“Thomas don’t speak like that in front of her, Mel please?”
“I don’t really know, I took the test and it said positive, but I’m going to get it done by a doctor to be sure”
“You are kidding me?” asked dad,
“I’m not, and trust me if I am, Mikey and I decided to not keep it, and give it to a family who can’t have kids”
“No Melanie, you are getting an abortion” spoke dad,
“But, I couldn’t do that!”
“Melanie, just listen to you’re father” spoke mum,
“You will listen to me girlie, tomorrow you are going to the doctors and if you are pregnant abortion is the route you are going with okay”
“But the poor baby growing inside of me”
“I don’t give okay” I nodded in agreement.
“And you” he pointed at Mikey. “You had better keep a watch out, because if I find out that you get her pregnant again, I will fucking ring you’re throat till you beg for air”
“Y-Yes”
“Melanie, you should know better and just to let you know in 1 week I’m being moved to Australia, Western Australia and you are moving with us”
“WHAT”
“Yup, that’s what is happening, and you don’t have a choice with the lawyers and everything”
“Mum, please”
“Thomas you cannot take her away from me, and she was born in Jersey, this is her hometown and you know it”
“Listen I said that she is moving, that’s the end and I’m finished with these subjects” he walked of, and I looked at mum.
“I’m not moving mum, prom is soon and I’ll be leaving you, Mikey and everyone!”
“Shh, Mel it’s going to be fine”
“You’re not leaving are you?”
“Mel, I’m going to start dinner, okay” I nodded and looked into Mikey’s eyes.
“M-Mel you cannot leave ME!” “I love YOU” I grabbed him by both cheeks and pulled him into a kiss.
“It’s okay, I’ll love you forever Mikey and you’re heart is always going t be with me no matter what” “Come with me” I guided him to the back, and towards the kids cubby house. I climbed up and Mikey followed. I got him to sit down and I told him I would be back, I ran up to my room, grabbed the black bag and went back up to the cubby house.
“Close you’re eyes” he did what he was told and I walked up to him, I sat in his lap and kissed his forehead, I pulled out his hand and handed him the bag.
“Open, and surprise” he pulled out the shirts and the belt.
“Just a little pay back for what you bought me”
“Mel this is woah! I love you so much” I placed a kiss on his cheek.
“It’s pretty good you know my size isn’t it”
“I also know you’re condom size” I looked at him and he laughed.
“Mikey when I leave promise one thing”
“Anything for you”
“You will wait for me to come home, and not marry or get a girlfriend?”
“I promise, I plan to grow old with you” I heard someone cough from behind me, I turned around and saw Gerard with my cousin Peter.
“You’re mum just told us the news Mel, sorry” spoke Gerard. They came up and we talked for a while and Mikey got to know my cousin better and we just relaxed in the nice spring breeze that was coming in.
Sign up to rate and review this story