Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrrrr 19

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

mmm. I had this chapter saved somewhere and I found it, but yeah whatever! alot of POV nearly everyone's!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-10-06 - Updated: 2007-10-06 - 1677 words - Complete

0Unrated
--Mikey’s POV—
I walked through the front door and got a smack across the face, I looked up and saw dad.
“You’re late”
“I-I Have the money” I handed him the money and watched him count it, he nodded and left me at the front door, and I turned around and grabbed Mel’s hand. She smiled that gorgeous smile that me fall in love with hair, the wind blew and her black hair swayed around her face. We walked up to my room and saw Gerard lying on my bed, he was going through my old comics and he looked up when he saw us come in.
“Did you pay him?” I nodded in agreement and pulled out my bean bag, Mel however just stood there.
“Mel, come here” she looked into my eyes and walked over to me, she sat in my lap and broke down crying; I placed my arms around her and just let her cry away.
“Mel its okay, you shouldn’t be pregnant because we used protection and you’re on the pill, how about tomorrow I take you to the Doctors to take a proper test?” I felt her nod against my chest.

--Donna’s POV—
“Don I don’t think you should be charging the kids board”
“Listen, they need to learn about life the hard way”
“But just cut them some slack”
“They have had it easy for a life-time, you let them get away with murder just trust me on this okay?”
“Fine, but no threatening them with kicking them out, I have a say in that”
“Okay” he placed a kiss on my cheek and I went to go put some washing away, I walked up the stairs and I heard some crying, I moved closer towards the door and listened to the conversation, it sounded like Michael talking to Mel.
“Mel its okay, you shouldn’t be pregnant because we used protection and you’re on the pill, how about tomorrow I take you to the Doctors to take a proper test?” I dropped the laundry basket and grabbed door frame. My heart was going 100 miles per hour, No, NO! She can’t be pregnant was just going through my mind, I picked up the basket and chucked it in the laundry, the washing can wait a while, I sat down in the study on the computer chair and just tried to think of anything that would get my mind of the conversation I just heard. The phone started to ring, I quickly answered and it was Helen.
‘Hi Helen’
‘Hey Donna, I’m having a BBQ tomorrow and I’m wondering whether you’re family wants to come and oh Mel has to come if that’s okay her family and friend’s are coming around’
‘Oh that sounds good, what time do you want us to come around?’
‘Well I know the kids have school tomorrow, so I was wondering whether I could borrow Mel for the whole day.’
‘Sure, she is you’re daughter but Mikey can’t come he is grounded’
‘Aww okay then, what’s going on over there? Mel hasn’t caused any trouble has she?’
‘No, it was Mikey who done it’

--Gerard’s POV—
I watched my brother and best friend hug and cry together. I wish I had that, but K had to leave and cheat on me, I need to find love again, I’ve had dreams about being with a certain someone but if I ever told Mikey about it he would ring my throat because the girl I dream about is Melanie. It has just started but I’m praying that it’s only a crush or I just want to find love with a girl that is just like Mel.

--Normal POV—
I was crying into Mikey’s chest, and I felt like throwing up my lunch wants to come up. I ran to Mikey’s bathroom and threw up. I flushed the toilet and leaned against the wall; I put my head in my hands and cried. Mikey came to my side and wrapped his arms around me.
“Mel look at me” I lifted my head slowly so that our faces were level.
“We are going to get through this, that kid growing inside of you will get to live a happy life even if we aren’t the parents, I know how hard it will be to give up the baby but we would not be fit enough to look after a baby” I looked into his eyes, and they were filling up to tears.
“Baby, I’m sorry” I put my lips up to his cheek and kissed each salty tear away.
“I love you Michael James Way and if we don’t even get to keep this baby I will love you forever and ever and when we are older we will have a child of our own and get married a-and have a happy life w-w-with two kids and n-no-one can stop us f-f-from love” I was now crying away.
“Mel I love you with my heart and always will, and I’m looking forward to growing old with you” I smiled and kissed his sweet lips.

--Gerard’s POV—
I heard the two in the bathroom talk and with the words that were coming out of their mouths wanted to make me cry, I looked up and saw mum in the doorway, and I quickly chucked the comic behind the bed, she came and sat down next to me.
“Gee, tomorrow we are going to Helen’s for dinner and Mikey can’t come because he is grounded so yeah, no doing anything okay?”
“I know I’ll be there, but can’t Mikey come they are like a couple in love” that word hurt me LOVE.
“NO, okay you tell them okay? I’m going to get dinner ready it’ll be ready in half an hour so shower please okay?”
“Ok, I’ll tell them” I lied right to her face just then, I got of the bed and went towards my bathroom, I stripped down and turned on the water. I wish I had love, I had Lisa she’s a fucking dog and I couldn’t imagine falling in love with her, I want MELANIE shit, I did not just think that, I closed my eyes and went into the shower. Before I went in though I turned up the stereo that was in the bathroom that mum hates me having in here. I turned up Iron Maiden and tried to drown the thoughts of Mel.

DINNER TABLE!
Normal POV
I relaxed in my seat and looked at the meat sitting in front of me; I almost threw up in my mouth. I grabbed my fork and cut up the chicken.
“Mikey did Gerard tell you about tomorrow night?” I looked at both brothers and saw sadness in Gerard’s and in Mikey’s I saw hurt.
“No he didn’t what is going on?”
“Tomorrow night we are going to Helen’s for dinner, Mel you’re mum wants you there for the whole day so I’ll drop you of in the morning”
“Mum you are forgetting something” spoke Gerard.
“Oh right, Michael as you are grounded you aren’t allowed to go” I looked over at Mikey and his facial expression dropped.
“WHAT”
“You heard me, grounded”
“THAT IS BULLSHIT MUM AND YOU KNOW IT! I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE”
“MICHAEL WAY! STOP SWEARING AND ENOUGH OF YOU’RE ATTITIUDE”
“NO MUM, I’VE HAD IT, I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF MY LIFE AND THIS FUCKING FAMILY” I watched him grab his plate and he slammed it against the floor and it shattered into 100 pieces.
“MICHAEL GO TO YOU’RE FUCKING ROOM NOW, I’LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER AND DON’T SPEAK TO YOU’RE MOTHER LIKE THAT”
“I don’t fucking care anymore” He ran up to his room and I heard the door slam, I quickly gobbled down my food and put the plate in the dishwasher, I said thank you to Donna for dinner and went upstairs, I went into the room and Mikey was on his bed crying. I sat down next to him; he rose up and looked into my eyes. I quickly ran out of the room and threw up in the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and stripped down to my clothes and went into the shower. I turned around and saw Mikey standing there naked, he walked into the shower and pushed me against the wall, he put both of his hands onto my face and pulled me into a kiss, I moaned when his tongue forced its way into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around him and they traveled down towards his ass, I fell down to my knees and started to pump his dick. He was soon fully erected and I took him into my mouth, I reached bellow and cradled his balls, I crazed my teeth from the base of his dick to the very tip, I flicked my tongue around the head and I looked into his eyes, and watched him moan my name. He emptied himself in me, and I kissed the inside of his thighs. He lifted me up and I kissed his lips, and just hugged him and watched the water drop from his back down to the floor.


----------------------------------------------------------
MMMM>
An update yeah okay/
like I said I just found this chapter and because some of you have been asking for a chapter I dedicate this too
handinmine365. talynnisdead . Myncina. pyrotechnicist
yeah yeah !
and I'm starting a new story and ditching Am I crazy!
The new story is Gerard goes of to War, he has a girlfriend and they have a baby, but he missed the girl growing up and when he comes back he is a different man and how will he feel when his Girlfriend gets kidnapped :(
Sign up to rate and review this story