Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrrrr 18

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

No more chapters!! if people don't review sorry! so, it'll be a while for an update!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-09-25 - Updated: 2007-09-25 - 3046 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was dinner time for all of us, we had been called down to eat and when we walked downstairs I saw mum eating with us, I almost had a heart attack maybe she is staying here for dinner, I hope so. Mikey grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek, I sat down and Mikey sat down next to me.
“Hey Mel” spoke mum,
“Hi” I started to eat my dinner, and Mikey placed his hand on my leg, I looked over at him and he smiled.
“Well Donna it was really good to chat and catch up, say tomorrow my house?”
“Cool, I’ll walk you to the door” both of them got up and mum gave me a kiss on the cheek. We started talking about random conversations but I kept silent, I put my dish up on the sink and went to sit back down. Soon after everyone was finished and we went to Mikey’s room, Mikey went to have a shower and I was looking around Mikey’s CD collection, I chose Jimmy Eat World and put it in his stereo, I pulled out my homework and started doing science, Mikey came out after and sat on my back, I looked over my shoulder and his legs were either side of me and he had his chin resting on my shoulder, I just laughed to myself.
“Whacha doing?” he asked
“Uhm stupid homework, Mikey how are you going to come up with $1100?”
“I don’t know, but I won’t get us kicked out, I promise” he kissed my cheek and moved his hands under my stomach, hugging me.
“I have $300 you can have?”
“No, I need to figure this out, I will” I turned around and Mikey was straddling me.
“With me, take the $300 please?” he shook his head and put his head on my chest,
“I can feel you’re heart beat” I smiled and kissed the top of head, I wrapped my arms around him and chucked my homework on the floor. We just lay there for a while, until Mikey fell asleep, I moved his sleeping body and put him under the covers. I grabbed some PJS and went for a shower, as I was about to get dressed I traced my fingers along my stomach, I haven’t been feeling well lately and plus this bruise is killing me. I might have to take a pregnancy test, but I think I’m fine, just might tell mum and Mikey tomorrow about me not feeling well. I looked down and saw an awful thing starting to grow on my stomach. I’m going to fucking kill ‘Kathy’. I went back into Mikey’s room, turned of his stereo and noticed his pants were on the floor, Great I might be going to bed with a very ‘VERY’ horny Mikey. I got into the bed but all Mikey did was wrap his arms around me, thank god.

“Michael, time to get up” I heard Donna knocking at the door, Mikey was sprawled out in his bed one leg was out and the other was in the covers, the covers went straight up to his neck and his mouth was open and you could hear the faint snores coming from him. I laughed at this image and got out of bed; I used his straightner but burnt myself a lot, and put on my uniform, I went into the bathroom and washed my face and applied some make-up.
“MICHAEL UP NOW” I heard Donna practically yelling at Mikey. I heard her footsteps leave and then poked my head out of the bathroom and saw Gerard lazily walking towards Mikey’s room.
“Yo, horny bugger up now”
“Oww, fuck off Gerard” I could hear them arguing and Gerard walked into the bathroom. I smiled to myself and left, I went into the kitchen and had some breakfast and Mikey still wasn’t up, maybe he isn’t feeling well or just plain lazy.
“MICHAEL, GET UP NOW, I’M NOT GOING TO COME UP HEAR AGAIN” I finished my breaky and went up to Mikey’s room, I fixed my make-up, packed my bag and Mikey was still asleep. I looked in the mirror and saw Donna come in, I turned around and she was dragging him out of the bed, I saw him open his eyes and his hands went straight down to cover himself up.
“Mum, please I’m up now”
“GET IN THE SHOWER NOW”
“Mum, I’m naked, I’m up please leave?”
“No because you’ll go straight to bed again” he pulled the sheet from the bed and saw him get pushed into the bathroom, but he covered himself up. I could help but laugh. I went downstairs and sat with Gerard and we watched some TV.
“He is such a lazy fuck in mornings”
“Ha, sounds like him”
“You two didn’t have sex did you?”
“No, he just slept like that” Gerard laughed a little and I saw Mikey running to his room with a towel around his waist. We laughed and continued watching Teen Titans. It was 10 past 8 and Mikey still wasn’t down. I saw Donna go up to his room, and we both followed, we saw Mikey flopped out on the bed, his tie was in his hand, he had his shirt done up, but the buttons weren’t in the right spot, his hair was a mess, only had boxers on and he was asleep again. Donna just huffed and went up to him, she smacked him on the ass and he fell of his bed rubbing his ass.
“Oww, what was that for?”
“Get dressed now, I’m taking you kids to school” he was on the floor and I went to his side and put his tie on, I went into his dresser and chucked his pants and socks at him. Gerard sat on the bed and started straitening his brother’s hair. I put Mikey’s shoes on and handed him his belt and he put it on and got up.
“Did I miss breaky?” we all stared up at him and he smiled, I sat down on the bed and Gerard just looked up at me.
“Not you too?”
“No, it’s just Mikey I haven’t been feeling very well and I don’t think I am, but I might need to take a pregnancy test” Gerard slapped his brother in the shoulder.
“See you are too fucking horny”
“Shut it Gee, Mel are you sure?” he came down to my side and rubbed my legs.
“I don’t know, I’m seriously scared” Gerard came to sit next to me,
“How about during lunch we go to the supermarket and you can get one?” asked Gerard.
“Yeh I might do that” I hugged him, and Mikey looked into my eyes.
“I might be the father and I don’t get a hug?” he pretended to cry and I gave him a kiss on the lips.
“Better?”
“Yeh loads”

It was so hot at school today, I don’t know why though because we just had a storm, I looked at my phone and saw it was nearly lunch time, but I was just walking around the school, I had been sent as a messenger for today and it was pretty easy no work, just tell teachers about meetings, teachers needing to talk to students pretty easy, but the worst thing was going to come at lunch, the pregnancy test. I walked up to the last class to call Ray, but a teacher didn’t need him I just wanted to talk. I knocked on the door and a relief opened it.
“Hi I need Ray Toro miss?” I looked her up and down and recognized her she was Mikey’s aunt and very fond of Katherine, I hope she didn’t remember me.
“Ray, a teacher needs you” I saw him grab his bag and pack away.
“Hey don’t I know you? You’re going out with my nephew aren’t you?”
“Uhm, yeh I’m Melanie” she looked me up and down, and I knew for a fact she hated me.
“I remember you, tell the boys I say hi” Ray came out and she slammed the door in my face.
“Who wants me?” Ray asked.
“Mmm, no-one I just wanted to talk to someone and yeh”
“Cool, I hated that class that relief always gives me shit and yeh” I smiled and we took a seat down by the tree.
“Mikey tells me you ‘might’ be pregnant?”
“I know, I’m shit scared”
“It’s okay, probably just a false alarm”
“You’re always so positive, how do you do that?”
“I don’t know, pretty wise aye?” he said, I looked over at him and just laughed. The siren went signaling lunch, and now I was scared. Everyone came and sat down, but I noticed both Way brothers weren’t there.
“Melanie, are you okay?” asked Frank
“Yeh okay I guess” I noticed a girl coming our way, and Kathy was behind her, I jolted up and moved closer towards Ray. Frank got up and gave the girl a hug, I didn’t recognize her but then I noticed her eyes, it was Jamia, but I didn’t know why Kathy was with her. Frank gave her a look and they both sat down.
“Everyone, this is Kathy my best friend” I almost had a heart attack, everyone gave Frank a dirty look, he looked over at Kathy and she sat down as if nothing had happened.
“Hi guys” she said with her squeaky voice. We all just nodded and I saw Mikey and Gerard coming. They stopped when they saw Kathy; I looked over at them and ran towards them.
“You know Jamia that is her best friend” I saw Mikey’s chest rising faster and faster, but Gerard pulled him back.
“No Mikey, No” he looked at his brother and Mikey looked at me and put the biggest smile on his face. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a kiss, I saw Gerard out of the corner of my eye, and he was smiling. Mikey pulled away and grabbed my hand and Gerard followed.
“We bought some pregnancy tests, the lady that served us gave us dirty looks pretty funny” said Mikey, I noticed Bob and Ray following us, but no Frank. We stopped out of the toilets and the Gerard handed me the box. They all sat on the bench and I went into the toilet. I went into the cubicle and took the test. I came out and sat on the bench by the sink with the test in my hand, I had to wait 10 minutes. I thought what would happen if I was pregnant maybe I might have to tell mum and see if I can get a proper test done just in-case. I looked at my watch and it had been 10 minutes exactly, I looked down at the stick in my hand and it was positive.
“Shit” I yelled, no this has to be a mistake, I chucked the test in the bin and started to cry. Why now? Oh my god, if I ever go back home I’m going to be DEAD. I heard some voices and quickly started to clean myself up. I walked out and saw Frank, Jamia and KATHY. No way was I going to tell them in front of that slut. I walked all the way down the hall and then I heard footsteps coming my way. I went into an empty classroom and sat down on the desk, I looked at who was at the door and it was Gerard and Mikey. The locked it and came down and knelt down my side.
“Mel, what happened?” asked Mikey.
“You know what, I’m fucking pregnant” Mikey fell on the floor knocking some desks over and Gerard grabbed my hand.
“Are you sure?”
“Well unless positive means not pregnant I’m pretty sure” I looked into Mikey’s eyes and I saw him having a panic attack.
“B-B-But we used a condom? And you’re on the pill?”
“I know, I’m going to tell mum about it and get an actual proper test”
“Hey that’s a good idea, sometimes them things lie” spoke Gerard.
“But I could be a fucking father, I’m way too young” Gerard went over to his brothers side and rubbed his back.
“N-No this can’t be true”
“I just have one question, if Mel is pregnant will you keep the baby?” asked Gerard.
“I don’t know” Mikey looked at me.
“You wouldn’t want to keep baby Way would you?” asked Mikey
“I don’t know, I plan to get married before even thinking about kids”
“So would you get an abortion?” asked Gerard, Mikey looked into my eyes.
“I-I don’t know, it would have to be a decision, Mikey and I both would be happy about”
“Yeh, plus those tests are like always nearly fake” spoke Gerard, Mikey and I both nodded and sat there thinking. The siren made us all jump and Gerard helped his brother up, I opened the door and everyone was looking at me, Kathy was right near Jamia though.
“Well??” asked Frank.
“Well what? I’m not saying anything in front of that slut” I said pointing at Kathy, I saw Jamia get angry.
“What did you just say?” she asked.
“Babe, we have class lets go” Frank grabbed Jamia’s hand but she wouldn’t leave.
“You just called my best friend a slut?” all the guys stood right next to me and Kathy started to walk backwards a bit.
“J-Jamia, help?” Jamia’s eyes never left mine. Mikey and Gerard came out of the class and Mikey grabbed my hand.
“Listen Jamia, I know you’re new and everything but we can’t hang around you while you have a best friend who is Kathy” spoke Ray. Frank tried moving her but her she got angrier but the minute.
“Well fine then, Frank who do you choose you’re friends or me?” We all looked at him and he let go of her hand and walked away.
“FRANK” Jamia yelled but he just kept on walking, she ran after him and Kathy followed her, I felt a bit faint and fell backwards. Bob had caught me and everything went black.

I awoke in the nurse’s office and the nurse was sitting down.
“You can go now” she said, I nodded and got up, too bad if I was dying. I walked the way to the office and heard a guitar getting played, I followed the sound and walked into a classroom I had never seen before, I opened it and saw Frank in the corner writing notes down and strumming his guitar, but then I saw a girl, looked no older than 10 watching Mikey play, he sat on the desk and she sat in front of him, he started talking to her and he passed her the guitar, Mikey leaned back on his hands and watched the girl play. She was very good if I might add, it was a very quiet room and then I went into the room and pulled a desk up and sat with Mikey and the girl, she smiled up at me and passed the guitar back to Mikey, Frank came over and sat with us.
“Mikey, can I go get a drink please?” asked the girl,
“Sure” she got up and left, I turned the air conditioning on full and felt much better, Mikey put his arm around me.
“Feeling any better babe?” asked Mikey.
“Little” he smiled and kissed my cheek.
“Listen, I’m so sorry Mel for the way I’ve been acting” spoke Frank.
“Also, I promise not to tell anyone, but are you, you know pregnant?”
“Uhm, the test said positive but I’m going to tell mum and get a proper test”
“Oh, what happens if you are?”
“Well Mikey and I haven’t talked about it, but in my opinion, I’d want to get an abortion”
“Mel, we need to talk about this” I turned around and looked at Mikey.
“Mikey I don’t want to have a kid when I’m like 15!”
“I know, but at least talk about it?”
“Fine”
“I don’t want to cause any trouble so I’ll just be seeing Jamia in my own time, is that okay?”
“Uhm, Frank you have to tell her what Kathy’s done to Mel, like today?”
“I know, but I didn’t know they were best friends” we nodded and in came the girl.
“I’m ready to start again” she sat on the desk and I went to go watch Frank, I watched him go over Demolition Lovers again and again, trying to get a certain note perfect. He got so frustrated at the end.
“Frank why did Gerard write that song? I know he had a horrible break up with a girl but who was the girl?”
“Uhm, well you remember K?” I nodded,
“Most of the songs we’ve been working on were dedicated to her” I nodded,
“Do you reckon someone saw you play, like a record person thingy?” He laughed and put down the pencil.
“I have no idea, we have a big event on Friday night, it’s at a bigger club and more people like us, listen to the music we listen too”
“That’s so cool” He smiled and cleaned up his papers.
“Kelly, the hour is up” spoke Frank, she turned around and smiled, she said goodbye to Frank and Mikey, and Mikey came in front of me.
“I made some money today” I looked him dead in the eyes.
“How much? And what doing?”
“Uhm, about $1000, so many people want be taught bass” I smiled and kissed his cheek and you can borrow $200 to pay my board with it”
“I promise to pay you back” He grabbed my hand and I grabbed Frank’s,
“Let’s go”
Sign up to rate and review this story