Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrrrr 17

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

REVIEW PLEASE?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-09-23 - Updated: 2007-09-23 - 3810 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Mikey, how about you just tell her the truth, please?” I looked over at Gerard, and he nodded in agreement.
“But, fine” he got up and left the room. Gerard came and sat next to me.
“I think that was a good idea, because we need our bass player” I smiled and kissed Gerard on the cheek. I looked over at the door, I hoped up and left for the door, but Gerard has grabbed my arm.
“Is she mad at you?” I turned around and looked him in the eyes.
“I have no idea, I’m going to back Mikey up okay?” he nodded and I went up the stairs to the main room. I looked over at Mikey, and he was talking to his mum.
“Mum about before, sorry I lied but I was with Melanie” she sighed and noticed me.
“Melanie, come here please” I nodded at stood by Mikey, Mikey grabbed my hand, and I relaxed a little.
“Now, Michael this has to stop, you’re bad behaviour has risen to the top”
“I’m sick of getting calls from the school, I’m scared that you are going to get hurt when you’re at Melanie’s no offense” I nodded.
“You are grounded for 2 weeks, you are to go to school, come home, homework and no band practice”
“Fine” Mikey walked away, and I went with him. Mainly being dragged of. We went of to Mikey’s room; he sat on his bed and turned on his stereo. I lay on the bed next to him and cuddled up to him.
“Mikey can you go to the gig today?” he placed his hands on my back and rubbed it.
“I’m going to ask her in a sec, I just needed to lie down” I snaked my hands underneath his back and placed them into his pajama pants. He turned his head towards me, and kissed my head.
“I’m going to see mum, be back soon” he placed a hand on my shoulder and kissed my lips. He pulled away and I watched him leave. I snuck under the covers and looked out the window, it was dark and cloudy. I heard a rumble of thunder and grabbed another pillow and hugged it. I closed my eyes, and thought of what Mikey was doing. I quickly opened my eyes to lightning; I jumped and felt someone’s arms around me, I turned around and looked into Mikey’s eyes. He smiled and came into bed with me; I quickly pulled him into my arms and pushed my head into his chest. Mikey rubbed my back and then I heard a loud thunder clap, I jumped and Mikey squeezed me.
“Its okay” he kept on saying this over and over in my head.
“What did you’re mum say?” I mumbled through his shirt.
“She said yes, but I have to come home straight after wards” I pulled myself closer to his body and he squeezed me.
“You remember I hate thunderstorms right?” he rubbed his hand up and down my back, and played with my hair.
“Yeh, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t know that” I lifted his shirt up and kissed his stomach, another loud clap of thunder and I jumped. You’d probably think I was a baby but my parents decided to break it to me that they were getting a divorce when I was 6 and we were at a family park, then it started to get dark and a thunder storm both my parents left me there, and I was sitting on the swings when a two certain boys came up behind me Gerard and Mikey. I went home with them, shivering, crying and cold. My parents both came looking for me the next day, and because mum was friends with Donna she came to her house and I was waiting for her and till this day I never forgave my parents for leaving me out there, and that is why I’m scared of thunder storms and hate them but the worst thing is my dad never came looking for me, as hard as my mum did. Another loud clap of thunder went of, and I was too scared to move, I looked up and saw lightning and rain.
“Shh, Mel I’ll never let you go okay?”
“I-I trust you with my life Mikey”
“I know you do” he kissed the top of my head,
“Babe, I’m going to get Gee okay, I have to have a shower and get ready”
“O-Okay” he let go of me, and I hugged the pillow that he was just leaning on. I heard some footsteps come in and then someone’s arms around me, I looked up and there was Gerard, he smiled and kissed my forehead. I put my arms around him and he ran his hands through my hair. I relaxed a bit and soon my eyes started to close.

“Mel, come on babe, it’s time to go” I looked over to see Mikey all dressed, he had his hair done, make-up and his shoes on. He kissed my forehead and reached out for my hand, I gave him my hand and he walked me downstairs, it was still raining and it was dark, not dark BLACK outside. I grabbed my phone of the bench and went to the front door.
“Michael remember that you are grounded so you and Mel come straight home”
“Yeh, Yeh” I smiled.
“You know the rules” he shut the front door and I went in the front and Mikey sat in the back, his phone started to ring.
“What the hell does she want now” he sighed and answered his phone.
‘Yes mum, okay, okay mum relax, okay bye’
“What did you she want?” asked Gerard, we stopped at the lights and Gerard turned around to look at his brother.
“She just went over how I’m grounded, and if we do get another gig during this week I can’t go and all that shit”
“What the fuck is her problem, she needs to relax” I looked over at the lights and saw they were green.
“Gee, green lights” he quickly turned around and kept on driving. I hoped out of the car and Mikey grabbed my hand, we walked through the back and met up with the guys. I sat down on the amp and Frank walked up to me.
“How are you holding girly?” he put his arm around me and kissed the side of my head.
“Alright very tired and scared”
“Why are you scared?”
“Because I’m scared of thunderstorms remember?”
“Oh yeh, wonna hang out after we’ve played?”
“I can’t, I’m going home with guys, and Mikey is grounded”
“Oh yeh, Ray told us what happened, you little devils”
“Shut up, what’s new with Iero then?” he smiled and I moved over a bit, he sat down next to me and we started swinging our legs.
“I’ve got a girlfriend, pretty happy about that, I asked her out to Prom and yeh” I turned around and gave him a shock look.
“You mean I’m not you’re girl?”
“Aww, there is always a spot in my heart for you remember that okay?”
“I know, how about Ray and Bob have they got dates?”
“Yes, they are pretty happy about it” Mikey came through and walked straight up to me and Frank.
“Katherine is fucking here, I saw her” Frank jolted up and went around the corner, but Gerard pulled him back.
“No dude, don’t” I heard Gerard and Frank talking and then they went to get ready, Mikey turned around and sat down next to me.
“Are you sure you want to go out there?”
“Yup, I’m going to make her jealous because she can’t come backstage” he smiled and kissed my cheek.
“MIKEY” he walked of but quickly ran back and kissed my lips.
“I love you” he said.
“I love you too, and good luck” I jumped of the amp and went out to the main area, it was pretty packed, I had to go to the toilet so I missed Gerard talking and that, but then I heard the start of a familiar song ‘Our Lady Of Sorrows’, I quickly finished my business and went to wash my hands when I saw someone stand next to me, Kathy.
“So I see you came?” she spoke, she fixed up her make-up and I was about to walk out when she grabbed my arm.
“One thing, watch you’re back from now on” I turned around so I was face to face.
“Get you’re fucking plastic hands off of me, and is that a threat? Why do I need to be scared of you?”
“Just Prom night is coming soon, and at school you aren’t in Mikey’s music class now are you?”
“No, but just think, I can fuck him whenever and you can’t” she lunged out on me, and I fell to the ground and hurt my back, the cold tiles were sending chills up my spine.
“You are such a whore you know that” I smiled up at her.
“Am I? who parades around in front of Mikey in slutty clothes and yet he doesn’t even notice you, and then the clothes get shorter and shorter, maybe you should be a hooker” she looked hell mad, and I couldn’t move my back it hurt so much, she slapped me in the face really hard and I turned and looked over at her.
“Uhm at least I didn’t get kicked out of home?” she put on an evil smirk; I lifted my leg and kicked her in the stomach.
“You don’t even know they full story so don’t YOU FUCKING START WITH THAT CRAP” she just laughed and I jumped on her. I put her arms down, but then she lifted her head up and got me right in the head, I rolled over on the floor clutching my head in pain. She came up and sat next to me; she lifted by the shoulders and slammed me into the wall.
“You suck, so much” I managed to cough out; she came up and kneeled next to me.
“And soon it will be Mikey’s dick” she smiled down at me and punched me in the stomach, I saw her leave but I could hardly move my back. I grabbed the bench and slowly got up, I looked at myself in the mirror, I fixed up my hair and reached into my pocket, I found some pain killers in there and took 4, I know I should’ve taken that much but you get that. I walked out and saw that Kathy was right near the stage and the crowd were screaming and jumping around, even though they had never even heard of them before. I went up to the bar and sat down.
“Hey girly” I looked up and saw Gloria, I smiled.
“Hey, I never knew you worked here”
“Yeh worked here for ages, I’m on my break soon, and what do you want to drink?”
“Just ah, coke would be good thanx” she smiled and went to the fridge, I passed her the money and she came and sat down next to me. She reached out and touched my cheek.
“Katherine got to you?”
“Is it noticeable? Will Mikey see it?”
“Uhm, unless he is blind but other wise sorry babe” I took a sip of my drink, and Gloria reached over the bar and grabbed a glass, she handed it to me. I looked into it and saw a big red patch on my cheek and a bruise starting to form.
“Shit” I handed her the glass.
“She wants Mikey doesn’t she?”
“Yes, why can’t she understand I’m with him, I didn’t do anything to her”
“She stole all of my friends away from me” I looked up at her.
“Hang out at school with us then, I’m sure Mikey won’t mind because he understands what position you’re in” she smiled.
“Thanx for the invite, I’ll hang out with you guys but in 3 weeks I’m leaving for Australia”
“Why?”
“Parents are moving and so I’m moving with them, have no choice” she sighed and I took another sip of my drink. The song stopped and I turned around to look at the band, Gerard was talking away on the microphone.
‘This next song is called Demolition Lovers, and that’s the last song from us today’ he started singing away, I noticed Gloria staring up at a certain someone.
“Do you like Ray?” she turned around and looked at me, she blushed.
“I’m his date for Prom”
“Oh my god, that is awesome, when did he ask you?”
“Well first of we started talking because I got moved into his Science class and I sat next to him and it seems we had a lot in common, then the siren went and he asked me to prom”
“Aww, that is so cute” she laughed and saw her manager coming; she jumped up and went back to the bar. The band stopped playing and I gave her my can and she chucked it in the bin.
“See you tomorrow” she said, I waved her goodbye and went backstage, Katherine walked passed me and pushed me down. She kept on walking and I saw her leave, I got up and walked backstage to see the guys and congratulate them. Mikey and Frank ran up to me and hugged me, I screamed out in pain and the pulled out of the hug and looked at me, my eyes started to get teary.
“What’s wrong?”
“Nothing must’ve hurt my back” Frank went to the side of my bruise and saw the way I was standing, he lifted up my shirt a bit and both boys’ mouths dropped.
“Melanie who the fuck did this to you?” spoke Frank, he went back to stand with Mikey and the rest of the guys came over.
“What’s wrong this time Frank?” asked Ray,
“Show them Mel” I looked down and Frank went back to my side and lifted my shirt up a bit.
“Melanie who did this to you?” asked Bob, he came to my other side and grabbed my hand.
“Eh, Kathy”
“BITCH” yelled Mikey, he was about to leave when I called him back.
“MIKEY SHE’S GONE” he kept on walking though, Gerard and Ray ran after him, and Bob guided me to a seat. I sat down and Frank sat on the amp.
“Congrats on the date Bob” I said he smiled, and kissed my other cheek that wasn’t bruised.
“Frank who are you going with?” I looked over at him and he just put on the biggest smile.
“Jamia?”
“Hell yes baby, but there is still a spot in my heart for you remember” I smiled, and I heard muffled voices come in.
“Mikey, mum is going to be so pissed at you” all three boys came in and Gerard sat Mikey down. I got up and went over to the boys.
“What happened?”
“Mr. Mikey here was chucking rocks at Kathy but she was way too far in front and he chucked a rock through the window of a car and security came, grabbed his number and they’ll be calling mum right now” I sighed and sat down in front of Mikey, he smiled and I kissed his lips. All of a sudden I heard Gerard’s phone go off.
“Mum, mum cool down okay, stop yelling, yeh first let me tell you the story” I zoned out of the conversation and got up, Mikey got up as well, and pulled me close to him.
“There is a storm outside, I’m never going to let you go, I promise”
“I know”
“Mikey, mum wants to talk to you” the phone got chucked back to him and I could hear Donna yelling from a mile away.
“Yes, coming now”
“Fine, we both are” he hung up the phone and grabbed my hand.
“Gee we all need to go home now”
“Yeh okay, see you guys tomorrow at school” I hugged them all and we were soon pulling up to the Way driveway. I hoped out and the guys followed, we went through the front and towards the kitchen were I heard people arguing.
“HE OWES 1000 FUCKING DOLLARS” I saw Donna and Donald arguing, and then they spotted us. Donald came up and grabbed Mikey’s arm.
“YOU’VE GOT SOME FUCKING EXPLAINING TO DO” he pulled him and shoved him against the bench. I saw Mikey shriek in pain, Gerard quickly pulled me and dragged me upstairs.
“I’ll be back soon, go into Mikey’s room” I nodded and locked the door, I slumped on the bed, and heard a bang, I looked outside and it was a thunder clap with lightning, then it started to rain, with hail.

----Downstairs----
Mikey’s POV
“I-I-I” I looked dad in the eyes and felt scared.
“SPIT IT OUT YOU PANSY” he lifted me by the collar and then I got chucked against the pantry door. I heard a loud thunder clap and the first thing that came to my mind was Melanie, I saw Gerard run down the stairs. Mum had left the house and I was with this monster, dad reached down and picked me up, I looked over at Gerard and he ran faster towards me.
“FUCKING PUT HIM DOWN NOW” Gerard grabbed dad’s arms and I fell to the floor, I landed front on the ground, I felt someone’s foot on my back and it was squishing me. I moved my head to the side and saw Gerard near dad’s foot trying to get it of my back. I helped him a bit by moving my legs but it got harder and harder.
“D-Dad please g-g-et of m-me” he released the pressure on my back and I rolled over. I soon started coughing and gasping for air, Gerard noticed this and went up to the bench he chucked me my puffer and I started in-haling, in my mind I was worried about Melanie. Dad reached down and took my puffer and chucked it away, I looked into his eyes and saw anger.
“YOU OWE US $1000 AND WE NEED IT BY TOMORROW” I nodded, and dad pulled me up. I leaned against the bench, but Gerard stood behind me to hold me up.
“YOU DON’T GIVE US THAT MONEY, YOU’LL BE OUT OF THIS HOUSE, and GERARD WILL BE AND SO WILL YOU’RE FUCKING GIRLFRIEND” I nodded,
“NOW YOU’RE MOTHER TOLD ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT GEORGE’S HOUSE, YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR AN EXTRA 2 FUCKING WEEKS AND YOU WILL BOTH HAVE TO PAY YOU’RE MUM AND I BOARD” I nodded.
“$100 EACH AND YOU’RE GIRLFRIEND HAS TO PAY AS WELL” he walked away and Gerard turned me around and looked into my eyes, he let go of me and I fell to the floor, he walked away and I got up, and struggled along the stair case, I knocked on my door and Mel answered it, she pulled me into a hug and walked me over to my bed. She shut the door and sat on the bed with me.
“Mikey I have $300 in my account” I looked at her and took of my shoes.
“You don’t have to help you know” she nodded, and in came Gerard.
“MIKEY I DON’T HAVE $100 FOR EACH FUCKING WEEK”
“HEY, I OWE FUCKING MORE THAN YOU DO”
“YOU BETTER COME UP WITH THAT MONEY BECAUSE I’M NOT LEAVING”
“YOU WOULDN’T KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN YOU’RE FUCKING GIRLFRIEND GETS HIT AND YOU’VE SEEN IT, I’M SO FUCKING SICK OF PEOPLE HITTING HER”
“WELL YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO GO TO HER HOUSE THE OTHER DAY YOU KNOW THAT, THAT WAS YOU’RE FUCKING FAULT”
“YEH GERARD EVERYTHING IS MY FUCKING FAULT ISN’T IT, I’M THE ONE WHO GOT US INTO THIS SHIT, I’M THE ONE THAT FEELS SORRY FOR MEL, I’M THE ONE WHO HAS TO FUCKING PAY $1100 AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF FOR ALL THE SHIT YOU JUST SAID IS ALL ABOUT YOU, ALL ABOUT FUCKING GERARD”

Mel’s POV
I looked at the two way brothers and both of their chests were rising up and down. I got up and separated the two. Gerard grabbed my arm and chucked me out of the room, the door slammed in my face. All I heard was their yelling; I sat on the floor and curled up in a ball.

--10mins later—
I heard the door un-lock and out came Mikey, he ran downstairs and I went into his room. Gerard was on the floor with his head in his hands. I sat on the bed and lay down and in came Mikey with his puffer. I watched him strip down to his boxers he grabbed a pillow and laid down at the foot of his bed, he pulled up the covers and turned around and looked at me.
“Mel can you shut the door please?” I nodded and got up, I locked the door and went to Mikey’s bathroom, and I wiped off all of my make-up and went back out to the room. When I came in Gerard was laying on the right side of the bed and Mikey was on the very left, I probably had a confused look on my face, Gerard’s head was at the headboard and I looked at the two, I climbed in the very middle and Mikey turned around to look at me.
“Just ignore Gerard, he is asleep trust me” I nodded and stripped down to my bra and panties, I snuck into the bed but lay next to Gerard. I closed my eyes, but then I felt someone move, I opened my eyes and Gerard was now at the foot of the bed. I closed my eyes again, I went over the events that happened today but I was out of my thoughts when I felt someone’s hands run up and down my leg, I looked down and I was Mikey, he smiled and I did the same to him, except I went all the way up, I heard him giggle and I laughed to myself. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.


REVIEW PLEASE?
Sign up to rate and review this story