Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Lying Is the Most Fun

Chapter 4

by leitchy 2 reviews

band practice

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2007-10-11 - Updated: 2007-10-11 - 473 words

1Ambiance
Brendon's POV

I walked through the door to where we held band practice, very much dreading seeing Ryan. Jon walked over to me and high-fived me, asking how I was. I'm guessing he had no idea what had gone on. I shrugged, and pulled at the bottom of my sleeves. He gave me a quick smile, and moved back to his bass, practicing a few riffs. I slowly edged forward to where the mic was situated, and stood next to it. I turned to face Jon, smiling as he played. I dance along a bit, the bass line making my body want to move. I was having a good time. But then Spencer walked in, closely followed by Ryan. I froze, watching them. Ryan tensed up, and looked away, tripping over a cord as he did so. Jon stifled a laugh, and walked over the greet them.

I faked a smile as Ryan looked over at me. He looked confused, but shrugged, accepting the gesture.

"Well. How about we practice rather than stand around here all day??" Spencer announced, looking around, hoping that we would all agree. I nodded, picking up the mic and staring into it.
"You sing into it, and your voice becomes louder." Jon told me, causing Spencer to giggle. I sent hima sarcastic smile, follwed by a death glare and placed it closer to my mouth, waiting for someone to start a song.

Ryan's POV

Well, walking into that room was horrible. I knew that Brendon would already be there, and really didn't want to see him. I tripped over a few things on my way in, but still continued to look away. I was afraid he would hit me or something.

Practice was awful. Jon had no idea what had happened between Brendon and I, and nobody dared to speak. The atmosphere was tense, and full of coldness. I noticed Brendon playing with the bottom of his sleeves, and I hoped that he hadn't done something stupid because of me. But why should I care?? He punched me!! And all I tried to do was help him! I let out a sigh, and continued playing.

Spencer's POV

Wow. It's been such a fun afternoon! Band practice was great! Nothing bad happened, and everybody was happy. It was awesome! I hope everything stays like this.
And people say I'm not a sarcastic person. Bullshit.

Practice was terrible. Abso-fucking-lutely terrible. Poor Jon was clueless to everything, and Brendon and Ryan pretty much ignored each other. Speaking of Brendon, I was surprised he didnt attempt to kill Ryan on the spot! Also, I noticed he played with the bottom of his sleeves often. I don't think he's a cutter ... but he's heart broken, and under a lot of stress. Maybe I should attempt to talk to him, make sure he's ok.
Sign up to rate and review this story