Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kiss Me, Touch Me, F*ck Me, Leave Me

Animals/The Night We Met

by The_Winning_Loser 3 reviews

Flashback time!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-12 - Updated: 2007-10-12 - 3525 words

0Unrated
Well, I didn't put a disclaimer on the first chapter, so I'll put it here, just in case!

Disclaimer: I own the story line and the order of the words in which they were written!!! This did not, and I repeat, NOT happen!!! (Unless Frankie and Gerard have a few secrets that they haven't bothered to tell us!!! ;D)






“Y-you’re Mikey’s big bro?” he asked disbelievingly, his jaw dropping. Gerard nodded slowly. “So…you’re a Way?” again, he nodded. “Shit.” He smiled. “Your good looks must run in the family, /Way/.” He teased. Gerard smirked.

“Hey, if you’re gonna start fucking my brother, don’t tell his girlfriend, okay?” he joked.

“I wouldn’t fuck your brother, that’s just messed up!” he said, scrunching his nose. “I won’t pretend he isn’t hot, though.” He grinned.

Gerard just shook his head, smiling, but his smile quickly fell as he heard a brisk knock at the door. “Gerard? Can I come in?” a voice asked that was familiar to both Gerard and Frank.

“Iero, get the fuck under my covers. Make sure every inch of you is covered and pretend to sleep. I’ll keep him away from the bedroom, but if he walks in sometime, I don’t wanna see you sprawled out across my bed, okay?” he said quickly, looking intently at Frank’s deep, honey eyes.

Frank nodded solemnly and slid beneath the quilt, kicking it over his legs and burying his head in it. Gerard smiled slightly and ran into the bathroom, splashing water over his torso. He ruffled his hair with the water and wrapped a towel around his waist. “Yeah, come in, Mikey.” He said, walking into the living room.

The door opened and Gerard’s little brother stepped into the room, raising an eyebrow at Gerard. “So how come he answered the phone?”

“Cause it’s in my room and he was sleeping in my bed.” Mikey shrugged and sat on the couch.

“Just got out of the shower?”

“Uh-huh. About ten minutes ago, just before you called. Actually I was just looking for some clothes when you called.” He explained, lying through his teeth. He was just happy that his brother was more interested in his latest drawings and not his explanation.

“Mm, hmm…” he mumbled, lifting up a piece of paper. He frowned and tilted his head at it, squinting. “Y’know, my roommate has a tattoo like that.” He said somewhat suspiciously, his eyes scanning once more over the drawing. It was of a person’s bare back…a man’s…there was a picture of a jack-o-lantern tattooed into his skin and it even showed his shapely muscles.

“Really?” Gerard asked, feigning interest. “I just wanted to draw some tattoos, so I looked them up on the internet and saw this. Maybe he put it up?” he shrugged, taking the sketch from Mikey or, more adequately, snatching it from his hands.

The younger sibling shrugged. “Possibly. He has a habit of walking around shirtless, so why not put pictures of himself on the net?” he shrugged. ‘You lucky bastard, Mikey! You get to live with a hot guy walking around half naked?’ he thought jealously, brushing it off quickly.

“So, what you’re telling me is your roommate is a whore…?”

Mikey laughed. “No, in fact I’m pretty sure he’s still a virgin!” ‘I beg to differ…’ Gerard thought, biting his tongue so as not to say it. He smirked to himself. “He’s really, really innocent!”

“I’ll bet he is…it’s always the innocent that end up the dirtiest…” he mumbled, smirking as some memories poured back into his mind.

“Huh?”

“What? Oh…nothing.” He said nonchalantly, shaking his head dismissively. Mikey narrowed his eyes, but didn’t say anything.

“But really, could you imagine this, wait…” he began, pulling his cell phone from his pocket he searched his pictures and passed his cell to Gerard. He looked down at it to see one of the cutest pictures of Frank that he had ever hoped to see smiling up at him. “Could you imagine that-” he said, pointing to the picture. “Sucking you off?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I don’t need to.” Gerard whispered subconsciously, passing the phone back to Mikey. He didn’t seem to have noticed anything, though.

“I thought not.”

“Wait…have YOU tried to imagine him sucking you off?” Gerard asked, his eyes widening.

Mikey sniggered, shaking his head. “No!” he said, grinning. “That’s gross! I’m just saying, he is no whore!” he said conclusively.

‘He’s my whore.’ Gerard thought. ‘And I’m his…’ “So, why’d you drop by?” Gerard asked casually, sitting next to him on the sofa.

“I just wanted to see my brother.” He said, nudging his arm. He smiled and nudged him back. “I never seem to see you anymore! Maybe you could come over to the apartment sometime. You could meet Frank. See how innocent he really is.” ‘Oh, I know how innocent he really is, Mikey…maybe I should stop with the witty thoughts…there’s really no point in them…’ “Try to tell him a dirty joke, he won’t get it!” he smiled. “So, you wanna come over? Uh, today? We can go out for lunch. That gives you time to dress and everything and that gives Frank time to get his ass back to the apartment.” He said, standing up.

‘Frank’s ass is mine!’ He found him smiling to himself but he quickly wiped it away before Mikey noticed it. “Sure! I’ll see you in an hour or two, okay?”

Mikey smiled and nodded, walking to the door. “Just tell me if you see Frank. I’m a little worried about him now, he doesn’t usually stay out all night.” He said, opening the door.

“Sure, Mikey.” He nodded. “I’ll just go kick uh…Tommy out of my apartment.” ‘Tommy? Where the hell did that come from?’

Mikey smiled and nodded again, walking out of the door completely and shutting it behind him. Gerard let out a relieved sigh. It wasn’t HIM that he was worried about, it was Frank. Frank was known for being one of the sweetest, most innocent guys you could ever wish to meet. If anyone found out what he and Gerard were doing, it would completely ruin everything. However much Gerard pretended, he cared for Frank. He didn’t want him to get hurt; he didn’t want his reputation of innocence ruined.

“He’s gone.” Gerard called, watching Mikey drive off in his car from the window.

“Gerard?” he said loudly so that he heard him.

“Yeah?”

“Come here.” He instructed. Gerard obeyed and walked into his bedroom, grinning as he saw Frank lying on top of his covers…naked…

||~||

“Mikey, I’ve found your little innocent puppy.” Gerard said down the phone as he pushed Frank into the passenger seat. “He was walking back to your apartment. He just went to visit his mom, apparently. Yeah, he’s here.” Gerard lied, passing the cell phone to Frank.

“Sorry, Mikey, the battery on my cell died, I couldn’t call you.”

“How come you didn’t call from your mom’s house phone? I was worried about you.”

“I don’t know your number. The only record I have of it is on my cell but, like I said, it ran out of battery.”

“Okay, dude.” Mikey sighed. “Is Gerard driving you here?” he asked.

“Yeah. He told me that he’s coming over? Then we’re gonna catch lunch, or something?” he asked, trying to force nervousness into his voice.

“Yeah, that okay with you? I know you can be shy.”

“It’s your brother, Mikey, it’s fine.” He said, grinning over at Gerard a little as he pulled away from the parking lot in front of the apartment block. “Yeah, I was just gonna walk back to the apartment, but I’m pretty far…I’m near…uh…the gas station near my mom’s house. Yeah, see ya.” He hung up the phone and slouched a little more, smirking. “We are such liars!” he laughed.

“Have I ever told you? You’re sexy when you lie.” Gerard grinned, turning the steering wheel as he drove. “I guess it’s just when you sin…”

Frank smiled. “You’re sexy all the time.” He purred.

Gerard’s smile slowly dropped as he thought. “Really?” he asked, his voice quiet and questioning.

“Yeah, really!” Frank nodded vigorously. Gerard frowned and looked unconvinced. “Gerard? Are you insecure about your body?” Frank asked, mirroring Gerard’s frown.

He opened his mouth, sighed and shut it again. “I’m not exactly insecure, it’s just…I know I’m not sexy. I’m average.” He added. “Frank, you’re the most fucking hot person I’ve ever had the pleasure to see…to fuck, even! You could have anyone you wanted. Dude or chick! So why the fuck did you pick me?” he asked, his eyes staying on the road the whole time.

“You’re kidding me, right?” Frank asked, his eyebrows raising. “You are sexy, Gerard. You’re handsome, you’re hot, you’re…everything…” he said, shaking his head slightly. “I’m not. I know I’m not. And I don’t wanna fuck anyone else!” he said. “And besides, I didn’t PICK you. It just…happened…” he said, smiling slightly at the memory.

~~~Flashback Frank’s Point Of View~~~

I sighed as I stood outside this crappy motel. I had to stay here cause my stupid fucking roommate ASSUMED that I had a key and fucked off to fucking New York for THREE FUCKING DAYS!

I’d only ever swear to myself, in front of anyone else, I was an angel. I didn’t mind, people loved me. They said I was like a little kid trapped in a seventeen-year-old’s body. I liked it that way. I kept my dirty thoughts in my head and always acted like I didn’t get the dirty joke that someone was trying to tell me when inside, I was in hysterics. I was pretty good at that…my body and my mind were completely separate…well, almost. Of course I could think and tell myself what to do, but I had a lot of self control.

I was pretty innocent, anyway. If anyone ever tried showing me a picture of a naked chick, I’d sneer at them and call them immature and MEAN it. I seriously didn’t get what guys saw in gawking at female’s bare bodies. It wasn’t anything special, it didn’t provoke any feelings (especially in my abdomen)…what the hell was wrong with them?

Wait…I’m digressing…back to the story…

So, here I was, stuck in a motel. It was too late to go to my mom’s, my dad lived too far away and I couldn’t walk around trying to find anywhere else. What do you mean ‘why not?’! It’s New fucking Jersey! Duh!

I sighed and looked around for my room. 69. I don’t get that, people have told me multiple jokes containing that number…but I just don’t get it! Well…there was my room…69… (Still not getting the joke)

I put the key in the lock and tried turning it, but it wouldn’t turn. I frowned and took it out. The key fitted in…it just wouldn’t turn…almost as if was already open.

I pushed the door and…yup…it opened. I stepped in and was surprised to see some dude unpacking some of his clothes from a bag that was on the bed. “Um…sorry?” I said almost as a question.

He looked up, but didn’t meet my eyes. He looked back down to his clothes and began pulling more out. “It’s okay.” He muttered, continuing in what he was doing. “Uh…bye.” He added when I didn’t move.

I frowned. “But…this is my room.”

He stood up then and walked towards me a little, pulling something out of his pocket. He lifted it up and I realized it was a key with a keychain saying ‘room 69’ on it. I scowled and took out my own. He snatched it from my hand and studied the two, his features pulling into a confused frown. “Two keys for the same room? What the hell?” he muttered to himself. He passed the key back to me and for a second, our fingers touched.

Electricity jolted up my arm and my fingers seemed glued to this other guy’s. My eyes slowly gazed up from our shaking hands to his hazel orbs and something inside of me literally clicked. I felt something well up in my abdomen and our eyes shined with passionate fire. In the time that it took for our keys to hit the floor, we had latched together, limbs, lips and tongues twisting together ferociously.

I kicked the door shut and he pushed me over to the bed and eventually onto it. He literally tore my shirt from my back and moved on to my belt as my fingers twirled the material of his shirt in my fingers and pulled his shirt quickly from his body. After much fumbling, groping and kissing, we both lay naked together, pure lust glowing from our bodies.

It was like I was an animal. I did everything by instinct and never even thought about any of it. One minute, our teeth and lips collided and clashed together like furious waves of an angry ocean or the swords of master duelers (hehe, like my similes?), the next I was lying flat on my back, my arms and legs splayed and the man that I didn’t even know holding my hips as he ground his against mine.

“I…I’ve never d-done this b-before!” I gasped, raw passion weighing down my voice as it came out in breathy rasps.

“Me either.” He panted, his lips attacking my neck. “I’ll try to be gentle.” He whispered, biting at my neck.

I moaned out as I pulled his hips once again close to mine by his ass. “Don’t be.” I muttered as I shut my eyes tight. But nothing could have prepared me for what I felt next…

I screamed out loudly as an immeasurable amount of both pleasure and pain erupted from where this guy had just shoved his dick. Fuck…it felt awesome…but damn, did it hurt!

Our moans, swear words and encouragement poured from our lips as the dude slowly pushed a little deeper in, then pulled almost out and rammed back in repeatedly, getting deeper and deeper every time. “Oh, fuck, yeah!” I moaned out loudly and dug my fingers into his hips, pulling him in even quicker. I moaned out again and bit down on my lips hard as his thrusts became faster.

I think your dirty minds can imagine the rest… ;)

~~~End Flashback (still Frank’s Point Of View)~~~

“Well, maybe you didn’t choose me exactly, but you still stayed with me.”

“You mean fucked you and left you?” I corrected.

“Yeah.” He grinned. “You still fuck me and leave me and for that, I’m grateful.” He smiled.

I chewed on my lip as I looked at him and remembered a few of the many times we’ve had sex. There was the time in the café toilets, in the storeroom of that bookstore, in that warehouse (we almost got caught, too, but luckily the guys who were in it put the animalistic sounds down to actual animals…), on that park bench during the night, even down an alley way, once, then there was the time when we went to a football game at this school one night to ‘watch the game’ (in translation, fuck behind the bleachers [it was just a quickie, nothing long and loud]) and once even at my apartment when Mikey was out. Yeah, I know it sounds like a lot, but when you compare those times to all the times we’ve ever screwed…that’s /nothing/!

I squirmed slightly in my seat and tried not to imagine his naked body over mine, slowly advancing on me as his hard cock slowly pushed into my-damnit! Iero, stop it! I saw Gerard smirking sideways at me and he extended one of his hands and started stroking the boner I never knew I had. I moaned quietly, and squirmed a little more, pushing my hips up. Gerard was teasing me and he knew it. His hand slowly pulled away, his fingers dragging over my pelvis as it went. I bit my lip and kinda glared at him as he just put his hand back onto the steering wheel, smirking at me again.

I snaked my own hand down and started stroking myself through my pants, instead…imagining it was Gerard’s hand instead of mine. I moaned quietly and I heard him chuckle. I opened my eyes and smiled embarrassedly over at him. “Enjoying yourself there?” he asked, a smirk resting on his lips.

“Yeah! A little too much, but not enough at the same time!” I said, nodding, still a little embarrassed.

“Huh?” he asked, confused.

“I’m enjoying myself too much, cause I’m all…” I looked down at my bulging jeans and smiled. “Hard. But I’m not enjoying myself enough cause you’re not jacking me off.” I shrugged, still grinning.

“Hmm…so you’re too excited, but not excited enough?”

“Exactly!” I nodded. He just smiled again and kept on driving. “Pull up here?” I asked, my eyes latching onto a gas station. He nodded.

I stepped out of the car, holding my hoodie in front of me so that it hid my hard-on. I grinned at him and started walking towards the store. “Meet me in the toilets!” I called, winking as I hurried through the door. I walked briskly through the store and burst into the toilets. My eyes flicked all around and I bent down low to look under the cubicles. No one was in there…good.

I stepped into one of the cubicles and leant on the door, waiting. As I expected, the door opened a couple of minutes later, my hand snaking back out of my pants as I opened the door a little. It was Gerard…I couldn’t mistake that hair…and that nice ass…

I walked out and stood behind him. I grabbed his waist and pushed him against one of the walls so that his stomach and chest were pressed on it, mine pushed firmly against his back. I let my hips grind against his ass as my erection dug into it. He placed his hands on the tiled wall and spread his legs, waiting for me to undo his pants. “You are Frank, right?” he asked, his breathing quiet and short.

I bit down on his neck and sucked hard. “The one and only.” I muttered, licking up his ear. I felt him shudder and I smiled. My hands traveled around his waist and stopped at his crotch, caressing his arousal. He moaned and shut his eyes, rubbing his ass on my groin. I took the hint. My fingers quickly unzipped his pants and I pushed him into one of the cubicles (anyone could just…walk right in on us fucking…), locking the door shortly afterwards. I pressed myself up against him again, only this time, his jeans were around his knees.

I unbuttoned and unzipped mine, tugging my jeans down a little so that I had enough room to move freely. He spread his legs once again and pushed his ass out, his hands rested on the cubicle wall, waiting for me. I held his waist tightly and thrust deeply inside of him, making him gasp and groan quietly. He bucked his hips back and forth, meeting with mine. It was pure heaven. Every time me and Gerard fucked, it just got better. Every thrust, every moan, every orgasm always felt better than the last. That might have been why we fucked so much. Or maybe we had sexual needs that needed fulfilling and it was easy to just fuck each other. I mean, neither of us was a chick, so we didn’t have to worry about pregnancy or wasting money on condoms. When we met, we were both virgins and we trust that we’d never fuck anyone else, so it’s not like one of us could possibly have AIDS or anything. Just one call away, and we could satisfy our urges. It was perfect.

But maybe, just maybe…we fuck cause it’s us. Maybe if there was another healthy man who offered himself to me…I wouldn’t accept…cause I already had Gerard…and he was all I wanted. All I /needed/.



Hope you liked it!!! And thanks for reading it!
Sign up to rate and review this story