Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Sleep over anyone?

Default Chapter

by Neptunestears 1 review

Whipped cream, M & M's and Jealous boy friends, Oh my! Please read! Everyone is included in this story. (Inner's, outer's, lights, Chibi-chibi, Mamoru) And its a lot better then this summary makes ...

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Parody - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Chibi-Usa, Haruka (Uranus), Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Pluto, Rei (Mars), Saturn, Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2006-01-06 - Updated: 2006-01-06 - 2765 words

1Funny
Disclaimers: I don't own Sailor Moon! But you knew that all ready, didn't you? ^-^

Authors Notes: Story's pop into my head all the time, & No matter what I have to write them down, This was one of them. (Among 10 unfinished ones) I just liked the idea of the guys getting jealous because the girls are at a sleep over without them. Don't worry though they get them back 3 times fold! By the way anyone notice that I beat up on the Star Lights a lot in my stories? Gomen ^-~

Translation: onegai=Please gomen nasai=Im very sorry Odango Atama=Meatball head Gaki=BratAnou=errr
~~~
A few weeks after the battle with Galaxia, Usagi decided that a party was in order. More of a sleep over actually. So everyone was to report at Rei's temple that night to attend. Michiru and Setsuna were surprised to find out they were invited as well. Usagi insisted that they were girls too, and should join in the fun. Haruka was also invited, but she quickly declined, her pride being at stake.
"Its beyond my Intelligence, You wouldn't see me caught dead in a situation like that.. Its scary to think about actually. But I do mind the fact that your going Michi, we hardly get a chance to spend anytime together. Onegai, stay home with me." Haruka pouted, pulling the busy Aquamarine haired women in her lap on the sofa, playfully. Hugging her and covering her in affectionate kisses. Michiru smiled running her fingers through Haruka's blond windswept hair.
"Gomen nasai Ruka. But Usagi insisted, and Hotaru is counting on me and Setsuna to meet her there. Besides its only one night, I promise I will make it up to you later, okay?" Michiru cooed sweetly. Kissing the other women softly on the lips before getting up and walking off again. Haruka blinked and grinned still in a slight haze from the kiss, and realized she was tricked into letting her go. Not only that but two sleeping bags sat at her feet unattended.
"Oh, Haruka could you roll those up for me, Setsuna and I have to finish packing and I know how much you like to feel useful" Michiru winked looking at Haruka from around the corner before disappearing again.
"Very funny" Haruka growled and sighed complying to her task and rolled up the sleeping bags. First the Teal one, and then the dark purple one. Adding to both a surprise she knew would come in handy later, with a mischievous grin. Imaging the looks on their faces not to mention, Odango Atama. She quickly finished, and placed the tainted sleeping bags by the door. Flopping back on the couch, and picking up her newspaper, trying to suppress a wide grin forming on her face. As Setsuna and Michiru walked out.
"Do you think I should bring this?" Setsuna asked holding up an Ouija Board. Michiru nodded smiling.
"I didn't even know you had one of those, Puu." Setsuna winked and packed it in her bag.
"Why don't you guys play truth or dare to while your at it!" Haruka grumbled. Michiru grinned, as she reached up to fetch a bag of cookies she had hidden away in the cupboard. Setsuna just looked at Haruka in wonder, noticing she was trying to read the newspaper upside down.
"If the situation comes up, we might just do that. Besides I don't want to hear any more negatively out of you. You had you're chance to go." Michiru said packing the cookies away in her bag, hearing a whimper from Haruka as she did so.
"Not the cookies too! Talk about pouring salt into an open wound." Haruka muttered, at this point beyond outraged.
"It gets worse love, Me and Setsuna need a ride there. Can you take us?"
"Gaki." Haruka replied grabbing her keys.
"Aishiteru Mata, 'Ruka" Michiru said with slight sarcasm, picking up her things. Setsuna just watched the slightly heated exchange with amusement knowing it wouldn't last long before the two were at terms again and grabbed her own things. Turning off the lights and shutting the door behind them. The sleep over was going to be a rememberable -- if not an interesting -- experience. And One didn't even have to be a time guardian to guess that.
~~~
"What color finger nail polish do you like best Ami? Red, Pink or light blue? I also have this really funky orange color of Chibiusa's." Usagi asked excitedly, digging through a box of cosmetics she had brought with her. While Rei was helping Makoto set out snacks and drinks on the table in the back of the room. Chibiusa, Hotaru, and Chibi-chibi were busy munching on the cookies that were brought. And Minako was brushing Michiru's hair, putting it different styles. Commenting on how soft and pretty it was. Setsuna watched Michiru, feeling very old in this type of situation. Being around all of these girls made her feel more like a chaperon then anything. She looked over at the open window wondering if anyone noticed the seething "boy friends" pouting outside. Who was spying on them steadily.

Mamoru looked over to Haruka. A low growl escaping her throat as she watched, through the window, her object of desire being touched by anyone other then her.
"I was the only one allowed to touch Michiru's hair, Only me." Haruka admitted in a defeated voice.
"What's the matter, you wouldn't be jealous would you?" Seiya asked his rival, pleased that she was so distressed.
"Of course not! And anyway why are you three even here, Mamoru and I are here to make sure nothing happens to Usagi and Michiru. But there's no excuse for either of you."
"Yeah why are we here?" Yaten asked puzzled.
"I don't remember" Taiki Admitted looking to Yaten and then to Seiya who shrugged. There conversation was soon cut short by a chorus of female shrieks, screams, and wailing. Mostly complements of Usagi. As they watched the chaos taking place from inside the room.
~~~
"Yikes!"

"AHH!"

"Eww, I hate those things!"

"EEP!"

"GET IT AWAY!"

"Chibi-chibi?!"

"Mamoru!! Help!" Usagi yelped diving behind Makoto for protection.
"Mamoru's not here Usagi! Baka" Rei scolded before looking to see why everyone was freaking. "A snake!?"
"Actually," Ami began trying to speak as loud as possible so she would be heard over the screaming. "At this time of year its highly doubtful -- if not impossible -- For snakes to be established in this habitat, under the certain contentions present-- "
"Meaning what Ami?!" Minako asked hoping she would repeat that in understandable terms. Joining Usagi as they both hid behind Makoto.
"Meaning that, these snakes aren't real." Ami concluded wearily, to her question.
Hotaru casually waltzed over and picked the toy snake up.
"Of course its not! This is mine, but how did it get in your sleeping bag Michiru-mama?" Hotaru asked puzzled. Setsuna unrolled her own sleeping bag to find another snake. Complements of Haruka, she mused handing it to Hotaru.
"Oh I have a feeling your Haruka papa had something to do with it. Remind me to scold her next time I see her. Honestly of all the childish pranks." Michiru said.
"So their fake?" Minako and Usagi both asked peeking out from behind Makoto.
"Yup, their just rubber see" Hotaru exclaimed, pulling the snakes one by one with her hands, similar of a rubber band, after being pulled taunt and released. As the both flew out the window into the darkness of the night.
~~~
"Ow!" Seiya yelped, as a rubber snake smacked off his forehead. Yaten burst out laughing, but couldn't rejoice long when the second rubber object smacked him. Taiki smiled and wondered if he should point out the red marks forming on their skin from the attack but decided against it.
"So it was you?" Mamoru asked Haruka grinning.
"Hai, But Michiru's going to kill me for it. But did you see the look on their faces? It was priceless. We should have brought a camera"
"Already taken care off. I will make sure to give you a copy of the negatives, just don't tell Usagi!" Haruka nodded to Mamoru, and then looked to the two wounded lights with amusement. 'This night isn't going so bad after all' She thought with a grin.
~~~
"Ohhhhhh! Sprits!," giggle "give us a sign!" Minako began, trying to keep serious, as everyone was crowded around the Ouija Board.
"If you keep moaning like that with you're voice, Its going to scare them away instead invite them!" Usagi said poking at her playfully.
"Be quiet!"
"Your breaking the aura"
"Shh!"
" I sense a strange energy near.. Akuryo Taisan!"
"Rei, I don't think the spirits would appreciate having paper thrown at them like that. Its not very welcoming."
Another burst of giggles, this time coming from Chibiusa and Hotaru, who covered there mouths trying to hide them.
"Chibi-chibi" Said Chibi-chibi looking up from her coloring book.
"Okay now that the spirits were,. Uhh.. called Four people place two fingers on the moving piece, and concentrate. Someone ask a question."
Rei, Minako, Usagi and Makoto each placed there hand on the moving piece, as Setsuna instructed. And looked around to trying to think of a question.
"How about we just ask if their any spirits with us?" Michiru offered. They all nodded in agreement. And asked the question together in a chant like voice and waited.
"Rei!" Usagi chirped. "Stop moving it!"
"Im not moving it!"
"Well, I know Im not, are you Minako?" Makoto asked watching the piece slowly move to yes.
"That's it! No more Ouija for this Senshi!" Usagi exclaimed, feeling scared
"someone must be moving it." Ami said being skeptically.
The lights flicked off suddenly. The room was pitch black.
"You.. You.. you guys.. What happened!" Usagi stammered clutching on to someone in the darkness. "Rei! You never said anything about your Temple being Haunted"
"Ack Usagi! I cant feel my leg, let go" A voice said.
"Does anyone happen to have a flash light?" An intelligent soft toned voice said, most likely Ami.
"wait I think I found something" There was a moment of fumbling before a faint light filtered through the darkness. Everyone sighed relieved and untangled each other from the recent panic.
"Good thing I brought this" Chibiusa said, looking to her bunny flash light.
"I don't think this was the work of a spirit," Rei said taking the flash light and pointing the light to the direction of the fuse box near the entrance of the temple. "The lights were cut off on purpose, someone must have done it."
"None of us could have, we were all in here." Makoto said prying Usagi off her who was still talking about ghosts.
"Hey you guys do you hear that?" Minako asked wearily looking up at the ceiling.
"Footsteps" Ami said.
"There's somebody on the roof of the temple!" Usagi declared.
"Maybe its Santa Clause!" Chibiusa said exchanging glances with Hotaru who giggled. Setsuna smiled and glanced upward knowingly. ~~~
"Im slipping! Taiki help!" Yaten hissed scrambling up the side the of the temple.
"Shh! Quiet you Baka, You want them to hear you?" Seiya asked, as him and Taiki helped Yaten up on his feet.
"Here, takes these and make your self useful." Haruka said rummaging through a bag her and Mamoru had saved for just the occasion. Handing them each a box of rice.
"Anou.. Haruka what's with the rice?" Yaten asked looking to Seiya and Taiki who were tossing it at each other.
"Throw handfuls of it against the roof. And uh make some ghost noises." Mamoru said him and Haruka walking off with chains in their hands, yet another sound affect in their plot to scare the girls out of their wits.
"Ohh,. hmm.." Taiki thought, cupping his hands over his mouth and began to inhale and exhale deeply.
"Luke" pause. "I am your father.."
"knock it off! I don't think it very persuading to be haunted by Darth Vador!" Yaten snapped tossing rice around, and making evil sounding laughing.
"Boo! I am a ghost! Nyaaaa! Feel my wrath! Sacrifice the one with Odango for hair or else! MWHAHAHAHA!" Seiya began in a haunting voice.
~~~
"Ahh! Do you guys hear that!!!" Usagi cried. "Its freaking me!"
"What's that sound?" Minako asked.
"Sounds like chains rattling." Ami said.
"That moaning sounds familiar.. Its the same sound Haruka makes when I wake her up in the morning." Michiru mused feeling suspicious.
Chibi-chibi's eyes lit up suddenly hearing a voice she knew by heart.
"Chibi!" She exclaimed. "Yaten!"
"What's wrong Chibi-chibi? Yaten's not here" Usagi said watching the small toddler jump up pointing to the ceiling.
"CHIBI! Chibi-chibi Yaten! Taiki"
~~~
"Epp! I forgot about Chibi-chibi, shell give us away for sure." Yaten exclaimed climbing down off the roof. Taiki and Seiya soon following. Haruka and Mamoru both jumped down as well.
"Why didn't you tell us she knew your voice, now we have to leave before they find us!"
"Oh no you don't!" A female voice said. "Your not gong anywhere! And in the name of the Moon -- and mad girl friends everywhere -- We Shall Punish You!" The Three Star lights began to back away into the shadow's. Haruka and Mamoru just tried to find an escape route. Unfortunately for them, it was in vain.
~~~
"Since you guys decided to spoil our sleep over, we have no choice but to torture you!" Usagi chimed dragging Mamoru in the room by his ear. Michiru with Haruka soon followed. Then Minako and Yaten, Rei and Seiya, and Makoto and Taiki all following her, pulling their victims all by the ear in a scolding manner. Soon all the guys, and Haruka too, were all in their respectable corners. Cowering from the approaching women.
"How would you like a makeover Haruka, I have eye shadow that would just bring out your eyes wonderfully" The time guardian asked emerging the shadows, a wicked smile playing on her lips. Michiru walked behind her holding a dangerously pink lipstick, and grinned. "You wouldn't dare!" Haruka spat glancing around nervously for a weapon. A pillow, a blanket, anything at all within arms reach. Silly string! 'perfect' She rejoiced happily picking up the forgotten can and attacking the startled Setsuna and Michiru. Who shirked in surprised and ran away to get reinforcements. Meanwhile Minako and Chibi-chibi chased Yaten around giggling.
"Aww come on, hold still! I found some rope! I'll be gentle!"
"Chibi-chibi! Yaten!"
Across the room a pillow fight broke out between Usagi, Rei, Mamoru, and Seiya. Who were bashing each other equally with pillows. Ami couldn't be sure but, she could have sworn she heard a crack of a whip somewhere in the room, but she really didn't want to find out if she was right. She looked over seeing a lone can of whipped cream on the table beside her, the temptation was unbearable. Grinning she grabbed the can and creamed Taiki who had almost gotten away unscathed. She also managed to attack a few others, before she was tempted into battling with the M & M's by Makoto. Chibiusa and Hotaru watched the "Adults" With unreadable expressions.
"And they say were immature!"
~*~
Hours passed, Finally at around 3 in the morning all was silent. Only soft breathing, and murmurs of words talked in sleep could be heard. No one stirred from the noise of the camera as Setsuna took a picture that she knew would be made into copies for everyone and be talked about for years to come. Even in Neo Queen Serenity's time this event and the picture, would be remembered.
Besides the candy rappers, soda cans, spilled popcorn, and empty cookie boxes that be littered the floor. You could actually spot living people among the mess. Haruka and Michiru were cuddled next to each other covered in silly string. Taiki was spiraled out in a pile of whipped cream, with ami beside him, the can still in her hand. Yaten was tied to a chair, the end of the rope being held by Minako with a grin, as she slept beside him. Chibi-chibi in his lap. Minako was sleeping in the corner, M & M's all around her. Rei and Seiya Slept next to Usagi and Mamoru, in a group. Covered in pillow feathers. While Hotaru and Chibiusa slept in their sleeping bags, untouched by the madness which had just took place. Like the obedient children that they were. The whole experience was priceless, Just like Setsuna knew it would be..

--La Fin--
~~~
:: shifts nervously :: So, how did you like it? ^.~
Sign up to rate and review this story