Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Sleep over anyone?

Finale

by Neptunestears 0 reviews

the sequal:

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Chibi-Usa, Haruka (Uranus), Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Pluto, Rei (Mars), Saturn, Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2006-01-06 - Updated: 2006-01-06 - 2098 words

1Funny
Authors notes: Hi again everyone. Well, you wanted a sequel and you got one. Umm.. After the big response I got the first time around I'm kinda afraid that the sequel won't be as funny! -_-; Hopefully it is, but it wont be as long since the majority of the events possible, have all ready been done in the last story. But I have another sleep over in mind for the future, and by then I will have some good ideas. (Is trying to use all the things that happened in her past experiences with sleepovers. Everything mentioned was true, All except the rope and the whipped cream. It hasn't gotten that far yet!) Thank you to everyone who read my last story, and enjoy! Ja ne! ^.~

Translations: onegai=Please Odango Atama=Meatball head Anou=errr arigato- thanks Onayo=Good Morning Iie=No Ja Ne=good bye Gaki=Brat
~~~*
Prologue:

That night all was peaceful at the Shrine on Cherry Hill. But like all good things, they must end sometime. Thus, at around 7 in the morning, everyone woke up feeling refreshed and happy from the event that they had all shared together as friends. Or.... something like that!

~~~
"OKAY PEOPLE! Rise and shine!" Rei announced, pulling back the curtains of the temple windows. "I forgot the shrine will be open for tourists today.. So that means everyone has to leave! Or at least help me clean up this mess! I swear I'm never having you guys back again, you trashed everything."

"Ack! Close the blinds! Natural sunlight! It burns!" Seiya said, holding a pillow over his face for protection.
"Anou.." Usagi muttered sleepily looking at the vile sunlight streaming through the window. Feathers flew all over the place as she pulled the flap of her sleeping over her head "Go away Rei.. Your ruining my sleep" Then a second later she added. "we don't have school today do we?.. Can I burrow the homework.. I forgot to do it"
".. Maybe if we play dead, she wont notice us.. I saw that on the discovery channel once.. It was about a grizzly bear though.. Is Rei a grizzly bear? she's mean like one .." Taiki suggested in a dreamy haze.
"What time is it anyway?" Ami asked sitting up and looking at the whipped cream can next to her strangely.
"eww.. There's silly string in my hair and it wont come out. Haruka you Baka!" Michiru muttered, lazily whacking her with her pillow. Haruka just mumbled something inaudible from under the pillow and fell back asleep.
Rei stood there looking very annoyed. She walked over to Makoto and nudged her.
"Would you help me clean up, Onegai?" Rei asked.
"Brain no function .. Sleep without .." Not being the answer Rei was looking for, she nudged Makoto again. Her hands on her hips, incredibly annoyed by now.
".. I think I have an M & M up my nose" Makoto admitted not even noticing Rei at first. Rubbing her face sleepily with her hand.
"Anou,. Oh Ohayo Rei. What's new?"
"Grrrr... If you guys won't get up, Then I have no choice but to make you get up!" Rei shrieked disappearing from the room for a moment.
"Man we really partied last night didn't we?" Minako asked totally off subject. Sitting up she blinked looking at all the seemingly unconscious bodies around her.
"MMpph! Rwwet Mhee Goo! minphato! Unn tiy mhee!" Yaten yelled, trying to talk around the gag in his mouth.
"Minako! For goodness sake, Did you really have to gag him?!" Ami asked shocked.
"Umm,. well.. He wouldn't stop complaining! And I couldn't sleep! Besides I cant get the knots undone." Minako replied smiling sheepishly.
"I think we should leave him that way!" Haruka said emerging from a pile of silly string. Blinking from the bright light, and running her hand through her untamed hair confused. "Where am I, and how did I get here. You girls abducted me didn't you.. what did you do to Mamoru sacrifice him to the Odango Atama!" She then grinned looking to Seiya, who was drooling slightly and had his arm around Mamoru.
"Speaking of which.. Anou,. Seiya? Usagi is on your other left.."
It was then Rei stormed back into the temple holding the biggest supper soaker Haruka had every seen.
"Umm Michiru..." Haruka began starting to move out of the way.
"Nani?! I'm busy cant you see I'm trying to get this stuff out of my hair!" "Okay fine, don't say I didn't warn you!" Haruka jumped out of the way as a blast of water nearly hit her. Hotaru, and Setsuna ran in behind Rei, carrying their own super soakers.
"Chibi-chibi!" Chibi-chibi said as she tossed water balloons with Chibiusa.

"Ahh! Its cold!"

"Yikes!"

"GOMEN! REI Stop! eep!"

"Ack water got down my shirt!"

"I'm wet! Whhaa! Mamoru make her stop.. Mamoru?" Usagi pouted as she saw him running from the water leaving her behind. "Coward!"
Everyone scrambled up quickly grabbing their things and running away.
"Glad you all decided to get up! Now you can help me clean!" Rei exclaimed smirking evilly.
"welp mhee! Grrrr,..." Yaten struggled in the chair bound down by rope.
"Wouldn't that be considered animal cruelty" Makoto asked referring to Yaten. Grinning as she emerged, in fresh clothes and a tooth brush in her hand.
"Only if Yaten was Minako's pet." Michiru said, grinning slightly after she realized what she said. Haruka gave her a "Don't even think about things like that" look. And to make sure she wouldn't Haruka pounced on her and began to tickle her.
"Aww, Hey that's such a Kawaii idea!" Usagi said.
"Are you my little pet Yaten?" Minako asked petting Yaten, as he squirmed angrily in the rope Taiki and Seiya were trying to undo.
"Where did you learn how to tie knots?! Ive never seen knots like this. Its going to take forever to undo!" Seiya whined looking to Minako.
"Maybe we can cut the rope, Rei do you have any scissors?" Taiki asked.
"No, I don't Gomen." Rei called back helping Ami carry out the bags of trash they had collected.
"I have the space sword, Seiya." Haruka replied a little too helpful for normal. "I would be glad to help Yaten.. Especially since it was he, who had as caught last night" She smiled a glimmer of mischief in her eyes. Yaten let out a muffled panic yell and shook his head in response.
"Anou,. Iie Haruka. That's quite all right.. we'll handle it are selves arigato." Seiya said quickly as he and Taiki succeeded in undoing a few more knots.
"Haruka-Papa, Setsuna-mama said she would take me and Chibiusa out for breakfast, can we go?" Hotaru asked, hoping it would get her mind off of the defenseless star light.
"Its okay with me." Haruka said looking to Michiru, who had succeeded a few moments ago with her hair issue and was packing her things.
"Tell Setsuna to wait a few minutes and we'll go to." She said smiling.
"Okay well, we'll be in the car waiting for you then. Ja ne everyone! Arigato, for the sleep over Usagi! It was lots of fun!" Hotaru said as her and Chibiusa walked from the temple waving.
"Hurry before Usagi remembers about the--"
"Wait! Hotaru!" Usagi yelled, running to them with two bags of bunny cookies, that she had made as party favors.
"This one is yours and this one is Setsuna's" She said smiling.
"Oh, arigato Usagi. Did you make these yourself." Hotaru asked giving Chibiusa a worried glance.
"Yup! I made them yesterday,. They taste better then they look, so don't worry!" Usagi smiled reassuringly.
"Yeah if you like eating charcoal burned cardboard!" Chibiusa said.
"Hey! You Gaki! There's nothing wrong with my cookies! Your just jealous that I have better cooking skills then you!" Usagi spat, sticking her tongue out.
"Only If boiling water is included as a skill! You cant even make instant pudding.. Not to mention Jell-O! "
"I can to make pudding, It just didn't turn into pudding at first that's all!" Usagi said in defense turning her eyes from Chibiusa, to look at Hotaru who was watching them amused.
"Well, anyway Im glad you had a good time, Ja!"
~~~
"We're almost done Yaten, just hold on." Taiki said as him and Seiya struggled with the rope.
"Minako, I suggest you hide or something because once he's free, I dont think he will be too happy with you." Haruka said picking up Michiru's things as they left, both taking the cookies from Usagi and saying their good-byes.
"Oh I don't think he would go that far." Minako said smiling. "He knows I was just playing.." She watched him warily as only one knot remained.
"Uhh,. maybe I should go and make sure they left okay.."
Minako got up and started to back away carefully. As Yaten stood, untying the gag from his mouth. Hands griped to his sides.
"Heh.. Yaten you wouldn't be too angry with me would you? I was only joking around" Minako began making her way towards the exit.
"Oh.. Iie.. Im only going to kill you that's all!" Yaten smirked driving for her.
"Ahh! Makoto! Mamoru! Someone help! Yaten's gone mad!" Minako yelled running away.
"Heh, well at least he isnt foaming at the mouth yet! I told you to keep him on a leash!" Makoto said amused.
"When animals attack! Part 3!" Taiki joked.
By now Yaten had Minako cornered, seeing no way out she picked up chibi-chibi holding her, using her as a motive for why he shouldn't attack her.
"You wouldn't dare hurt a child would you? I suggest you back off."
"Minako put Chibi-chibi down, this has nothing to do with her. Its only you I want!" Yaten said.
"Chibi-chibi?!" Chibi-chibi asked looking to the two questionably before she was taken away by Usagi who held her protectively from the fight taking place. Seeing her chance, Minako ran into the bathroom and locked herself in.
"Ha! Baka, you cant get me now!" She yelled through the door.
"You wanna bet! Take this! And this to! You cant hide in there forever!" Yaten exclaimed on his hands and knees, throwing M & M's at her though the space between the door and the floor. He also found a clothes hanger and was poking at her with it.

"Those two are hopeless." Seiya muttered before grabbing Yaten and dragging him out the door. "Come on! you can get revenge later"
"Je ne everyone! Arigato, for the uhh,. are these supposed to be cookies?" Taiki asked utterly confused. "Usagi, You didn't make them did you?" He asked worried. "Please say Makoto made them" The only answer he received was a flying shoe aimed right for his head so he decided not to ask.
"Oh, I don't know Taiki, I think these cookies are delicious!" Yaten said eating one as they walked through the doorway.
"Are you delirious or something.. Man Minako really messed you up didn't she?" Seiya asked looking worried as they walked off.
~*~
A few hours later:
"There, finally the shrine is back to normal." Rei declared.
"Good! We can all go to the arcade then and play video games!" Usagi suggested hugging Mamoru who just smiled.
"Uhh hey guys? Is Yaten gone? Can I come out?" Minako asked opening the door cautiously and walking out. "Ive never seen him like that before..." She paused blushing. "I kinda like him that way, Ya know he really is an animal!" Everyone looked at her and sighed.
"Hey you guys, look what I found laying on the table while Makoto and I were cleaning." Ami said walking over to them.
"Its a picture!" Usagi said looking at it. "Oh my.."
"Wow,. That's funny! We look drunk!" Minako said smiling.
"Chibi-chibi Yaten! Funny!" Chibi-chibi said giggling.
"To the Inner's, from Pluto.." Makoto read looking puzzled.
"She must have took the picture with my camera and got the film developed! I wonder what she did with my other pictures.." Mamoru said mostly to himself.
"What other pictures?" Usagi asked curiously. "I want to see them too"
"well I would but, Setsuna has them so I cant, darn." Mamoru said.
"Oh well I will just ask her for them later!" Usagi said smiling. "Lets go the arcade now everyone!" With that they all walked from the temple talking excitedly and joking about what happened. The picture was passed around as they all looked at themselves laughing. And they all lived happily ever after... for now anyway.^-^
--La Fin--

~~~
So, did I meet your expectations? I hope so! ^.^;
Sign up to rate and review this story