Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Crack Of Night, The Death Of Dawn

Chapter five

by xxACoalminexx 3 reviews

The quest for coffee...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-13 - 412 words

0Unrated
I awoke with a splitting headache. The events of the past week were still a puzzle to me. I was not allowed to leave this dark place, at least not when the sun was out. I don’t understand why I’m not permitted to see the light. Peter’s the vampire, not me, Joe, Andy, or Patrick. William couldn’t catch us during the day either. The response I got when I asked about this was, “William’s got people everywhere.” When I did get to go outside, one —if not all— of them trailed behind me. Patrick forced me to tell my friends, my boss, and all my relatives that I was vacationing in Hawaii. Oh, and I failed to mention that it was unacceptable for me to go back to my house. Just because William found me there once while I was getting clothes, mouthwash and such. It’s stupid! They’re being way too paranoid. Why, you ask, am I even listening to them? It’s whatever Peter’s doing to make me attracted to him. The four of them were hiding something from me and I knew it. But now, there’s no time to worry about that. Now, it’s time for coffee.

I wobbled out of bed. Peter’s casket was in the corner of the room, shut. I walked over to it and knocked on the top. His annoyed face did not pop up. He must be in deep slumber. I decided to leave him alone and go bother Joe. Like expected, he was snoring from the sofa. I shook him awake.

“What?” he grumbled groggily.

“I need coffee,”

“Sorry, we don’t have any...” he closed his eyes again.

“Fine then, I’m going out to buy some!” I knew that would catch his attention.

He shot up as if he had just eaten a pound of sugar, “You know you’re not allowed to,”

“But I don’t understand why!” I complained.

He sighed, “Be-/cause/ William could find out where we’re staying and then we’d all die!”

“You guys go dandie hunting every night and he never catches /you/!”

“Yeah, well that’s because...uh...” he had no way to counter.

I smiled smugly.

“Go ask Pete...he’s in Andy’s room,” came his defeated reply.

---------------

Review/Rate, they make my day. And I'll try not to have so much of her ranting in the next chapter...
Sign up to rate and review this story