Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end

by buried_in_black 0 reviews

gerard is lost in a dark pit of depression. can alexion help?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-17 - 1276 words

0Unrated
i do not own my chemical romance!!


third person p.o.v

“last call for all ticket holders to enter the stadium before we let everyone else in” boomed a speaker outside the giant white stadium.
“OH MY GOD! We have to hurry erin or we’re gunna miss getting in!” alex yelled at her friend who was running to keep up with her.
“alex wait!”
“youre just slow come on were gunna miss our spots!”
Just before the big guard closed the gate alex stuck her foot in and smiled as she held up her ticket to his face.
“better hurry or your gonna miss the concert’ he yelled after me as I hitailed it down the long corridor to the mosh pit area careful not to trip on the numerous electric cords laying on the floor.
Alex heard footsteps behind her so she knew her friend must have gotten in. a light shone ahead of her which marked the end of the corridor.
“finnaly! I get to see my chemical romance!!” she yelled in excitement as she neered the light.

alex’s p.o.v

Omg I swear this is the best day ever! Well let me start at the beginning. This morning I was woken up by my cell phone sining to the end .
“hello?” I answerd groggily
“ALEXYOUHAVETOGETOVERHERE!!” shouted my best friend erin.
“ow ow ow. Stop yelling erin. What is it?” I said angrily. I means its not even noon yet and the alcohol from last night was hitting me hard.
“ok. I just got backstage passes and tickets to the MCR CONCERT!!!”
I jumped up, forgetting the pain in my head, and jumped on the bed screaming. “OH MY GOD HOW?!?!?”
“hahaha lets just say my dads lawyer knows a few bands.”
“dude! Whens the concert!”
“tonight”
“AHHHH!! DUDE! SERIOUSLY!?!? OH MY GOD…”
“what? Whats wrong?”
“umm duh! Nothing to wear!!”
She burst out laughing at my sudden preppyness. I mean if you saw me you wouldn’t exactly want to hang around me. My long black an red hair, chain pants, DEAD! Hoodie, and multiple peircings ussualy made people run away from me. but I was ok with that, I loved their expressions when I suddenly ask them a question. Its like I just asked them if they want to die.
“ok meat me in 20 minuets and we’ll both go to hottopic”
“ok see ya in 20. Your place right?”
“ya.”
“ok bye”
“bye” erin said as she hung up.
After the line went dead I continued to jump around till I calmed down. I had 15 minuets till I had to be at erin’s house. CRAP! I still had to get a shower. I jumped off the bed and sprinted into the bathroom and took a quick shower. After I dried off I put my on my black jeans, red mcr shirt, and my DEAD hoddie. Skipping happily I went into the living room and sliped my airwalk shoes on and ran out the door of my apartment and into my car to erins house.

gerards p.o.v

“dude the concerts tonight. Get your ass out their and practice” bob yelled in my direction as he walked off onto the stage and to his drum set.
“I know.’ I yelled back and got on the stage. ‘tonight is just like any other night. Ill sing, they’ll scream, and I’ll just go back to the bus and lay in my bunk for another restless night.’ I thought to myself as I began singing cancer. After the set I went back to the bus. ‘I really need some help or something. There isn’t anything to live for anymore. Well at least I got the guys and our fans that should be enough'

alex’s p.o.v

I scrambled up the stairs to my apartment trying to not trip over my hottopic bags. I swear I spent a months pay on clothes. But that’s ok I can always use a little of my savings….and not go shopping for a year. I put the bags down and went over to my radio. I popped in my mix cd and to the end blasted out of my speakers. I needed another shower before the concert and I only had an hour till I had to back to erin’s house so we could go the stadium. I hopped in the shower quick then put on my new clothes taking in the hottopic clothes smell. ‘they needed to make a perfume out of this’ I thought as I slipped on my new long live the black parade tshirt, black tight pants, and my DEAD hoodie. I brushed my naturaly straight hair and put on a ton of eyeliner. I slipped on my van’s shoes and headed out the door to erins house.

-at the concert (present)-
Some how erin and I got fron row at the concert. Maybe casue we pushed everyone out of the way to get there. Anyways, atreyu was just about to come on and erin and I were pumped and ready to start moshing. Atreyu cam out on stage minuets after we got there and started out with bleeding mascara. I think I kicked someone in the head cause we were jumping and moshing so much. Just as the crimson started playing I bumbed a guy and spilt his drink all over him. I turned to see who it was and saw the hottest guy ive ever seen, well, next to Gerard, but he was still hot and smiling at me.
“oh. Im soo sorry let me get you another one!” I yelled over atreyu.
“no no its ok I wasn’t able to drink it anyways!” he yelled back.
“no come on” I yelled and took his hand. He had such soft hands and he held my hand like if he squeezed too hard I would shatter. I led him over to the bar and bought him another beer and orderd one for myself.
“who are you here to see?” I asked trying to start a conversation.
“atreyu. You?”
“my chem. “ I replied but said no more. For about ten minuets there was silence between us. He finnaly broke it.
“my names Damien by the way” he said holding out his hand to me to shake.
“really? I love that name. oh, mines alex” I replied shaking his hand. We whent back to silence. I finished my drink and threw it in the garbage next to Damien. I made it in the basket and he turned to me.
“nice shot!” he exclaimed ans smiled down at me.
“thanks” I said blushing and turning back to the music. I decided to go back to the pit but I didn’t want to leave Damien there.
“want to go back?” I asked pointing towards the crowd.
“sure”
I grabbed his hand again and led him back to were erin was. My chem. Was about to come on stage and the crowd was screaming their heads off, erin and I included. Gerard came out then the rest of the guys and we all whent ballistic.

gerards p.o.v

I strutted out on stage acting happy for the crowd, my normal stage act. Act happy, sing loud, and act completely crazy. We started of with cancer then whent on to some old stuff to get the crowd jumping.
“I know something you don’t!!” I yelled to get the fangirls screaming. “im not wearing any underwear!!!”
The stadium shook from the screams and I just laughed. I knew they’d like that one.
Sign up to rate and review this story