Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 2

by buried_in_black 0 reviews

is there a doctor in the house?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 775 words

0Unrated
i dont own my chemical romance
alex’s p.o.v
I laugh at gerards last word before he began singing. I felt like someone was watching me so I turned and caught Damien looking away smiling. ‘he was the one I sensed….yay!!’ I thought and did a little dance in my head. My favorite song to the end came on and I started moshig along with everyone else but I got caught and was dragged into the middle of the pit away from erin and Damien. People swirled around me, kicking and singing. I got shoved so many times im surprised I didn’t get sick. A guy behind me kickd my legs and I fell to the dirty floor. ‘the songs almost over. They’ll stop moshing in a second’ I told myself but knew it wouldn’t happen. The song had just started and it wouldn’t end for another 2 and a half minuets which when being kicked and stomped on casn last 2 years. A body wraped itself around me, protecting me from the drunk moshers. he began to drag me out of the pit and back to where I had been. He was wearing a hoodie that looked familiar. I looked at my rescuers face to see Damien smiling at me and pushing his way through the people. I relaxed in his arms and let him pull me towards a corner where erin was waiting.
“OH MY GOD!” she yelled wrapping her arms around my neck. “I thought u died!!”
“Im not dead? Oh, well it feels like it.” I said sitting on the floor.
“thanks to Damien here, no your not”
I looked up at his smiling face and smiled back. “thank you”
“no problem” he said holding back a grin
“hey you guys go ahead and go back to the concert ima sit this song out”
‘are you sure? You love this song” erin asked looking at the gash above my eyebrow ring.
“yea go ahead”
“ill stay with you I don’t really like my chem all that much.” Damien offerd as he slid down and sat next to me
Erin got the hint and walked off to rejoin the concert.
“ill be right back ok?” he asked caringly
“kay.” I mumbled as the pain started to come back in my head. I really needed a asprin and bad but I didn’t want to leave the concert I mean come on a gash is nothing to miss seeing Gerard backstage. A few minuets later Damien came back with a paer towel, a bandaid, and asprin. Its like he read my mind!
“here.” He held out the asprin to me then offerd me a bottle of water. I popped the pils and drank the water thankfully.
“thank you so much. You have no idea how bad I needed that” I laughed.
“no problem alex. You were hurt so I’ll take care of you. Now hold still and ill clean that cut. He got the paper towel wet with the water and began wiping the blood from my forhead. He looked so cute sitting next to me with his mouth slightly open in concentration. Kinda like a girl putting on makeup. I had to fight the urge to kiss him right then. I mean I just met the guy and id didn’t want to scare him off.
“there.” He said as he nodded in aprovment of his work. “now hold on I have to the bandaid on there.” He reached for the bandaid and pulled the wrapper off and lightly put it on my forhead making sure to not touch the cut with his fingers.
“thanks Damien but you don’t have to miss the concert to sit here and play doctor on me”
“ugh!” he exclaimed trying to act hurt. “how can you say that? You needed a doctor and doctor Damien was here to help. That’ll be 200 dollars please.” He said holding out his hand.
“I seem to be a little short on cash will this work?” I couldn’t figh my urge anymore i moved towards him so our faces were only inches apart. I smiled at his sudden riggedness. I moved closer and pressed my lips to his. He snaked his arms around my back and pulled me closer to him and I obliged. After what seemed like forever we parted and he grinned at me.
“got any more cut for the doctor to fix?” he grinned.
“I think I have another on my lip.” I grinned back and kissed him again this time pulling him closer and biting his lip.
Sign up to rate and review this story