Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 3

by buried_in_black 0 reviews

medication

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 1109 words

0Unrated
i dont own mcr

gerards p.o.v
After the set I walked off stage and whent onto the bus to shower before we had to sign autographs. It only took 10 minutes to shower and dress so I headed back to the stage early to see what the guys were doing. As usual bob was sitting on the couch doing nothing while frank and ray played video games.
“haha ray. Shot DOWN!” yelled frank in excitement. they must have been playing halo and frank must have won. “Gerard!” frank dropped the controller and tackeled me. “wanna play halo?”
“no thanks Frankie im going to go get ready for the backstage pass people.”
“oh ok.” He said sadly as his face dropped.
“but ill play afterwards k?” I said not wanting him to be hurt. He was happier after that and whent back to playing with ray. ‘at least they are happy’ I thought. They people would be here any second so I took a seat next to bob and started drawing.
While I was drawing a zombie apocolips a beautifull black hair girl enterd the room followed by a weird looking girl with all sorts of color in her hair and was wearing wat seemed to be picked out in the dark. The girls looked nervous but the guy was calm and staring at the black haired bueaty that I couldn’t take my eyes of either. They started talking to the other guys but she couldn’t stop glancing in my direction. I was used to it and I often ignored it but this time was different. I could feel when she was looking at me. cause when she did I felt warmth, not lust like when all the fan girls stared at me. I was broken out of my trance when Frankie yelled at me.
“GERARD get over here now! Theyre here!” he sounded excited, like he was the fangirl meeting the celebrity. At the sound of my name the girl looked directly at me and smiled. I smiled back but just barly cause it was hard to walk and concentrate on smiling when I looked at her steel blue eyes. She looked hurt that I didn’t smile hardly so I walked right up to her and held out my hand.
“hi, im Gerard.” I said directly at her this time smiling a lot bigger. She took my hand shakily and just barely got her sentence out.
“h…hi.im……uhhh. alex, yea that’s it”
“nice to meet you alex” I stared into her eyes and couldn’t look away till Frankie tackled her. She thudded onto the ground and cried out in pain.
“aaa!”
“Frankie get off her now!” I yelled as I leand down to help her up. “ u ok?”
“oww yea. I got attacked in the mosh pit and got bruises everywere. Im ok though”
“are you sure? We have some ice if you need some”
She grinned before answering and I wonderd wat was so funny. I was genuinely concerd about her. “im ok I promise” she giggled at her pun on their song and I couldn’t help but grin back down at her. She broke the trance this time. “ice would be nice though”
“Frankie go get her some ice since its your fault”
“im sorry!! Please forgive me!!” he wrapped his arms around her waist and was acting sad. She went rigged at the contact with her idol and stutterd when she spoke. “i…uhh umm yea I forgive you frank.”
“yay!!” he let go of her waist and jumped up in excitement. then before he left he wrapped her in a bear hug and kissed her cheek quick before running off to get ice. She stood rooted to the spot and couldn’t move.
“don’t worry he’s like this with everybody.” I said to her and went back to the couch to draw. She followed me to the couch once Frankie got back with the ice. She didn’t sit down but tried to sneak up behind me to see what I was drawing.
“zombie apocolipse” I said starteling her.
“umm I was just uhhh” she tried making an excuse and that made me grin.
“no need for excuses. Come, sit with me its a lot better than on the floor.”
She slowly made her way to the couch and sat 2 feet away from me like I had the plague. “you know you can sit as close as you want. I don’t have the plague.”
“oh was just trying not to disturb you. And if I sat as close as I wanted then you wouldn’t be able to draw.” She said truthfully and started blushing at her last comment.
“hows that?” I asked, know the answer.
“cuase I would be on your lap” She said barely audible.
“well then, how about you sit next to me then I can still draw and you can see it”
“ok.” She said trying to not sound eager but it didn’t work. She slowly slid over till she was next to me but not touching. I scooted a little closer till out legs touched and she froze. At this I laugh a little out loud.
“whats funny?” she asked boldly,regaining her compsure.
“you froze when our legs touched”
“that tends to happen when you meet your idol” she cuckled.
I laughed with her at her honesty. I decided to make a bold move and ask a question I wouldn’t normaly.
“well what would you do if your idol did this?” I said leaning towards her and pressing my lips to hers. Again she froze the relised I was kissing her and began relaxing and kissing back. I sliped my hand behind her neck and kissed her more indepth asking for permission to kiss her harder. Ive kissed many girls but when I kissed her it felt as if I could finnaly be happy. Like I found a missing piece to a puzzle, my hearts puzzle. She opend her mouth slightly and le me in. I took the opportunity and kissed her harder. I pulled back first and grined back at her.
“that’s what I would do if you kissed me” she replied at my question, smiling.
“oh ok. Was just wondering” I said giving her a toothy grin while staring at her intoxicating eyes. I think my depression is over. I found my medication.


comment and tell me if this story is good or not!! its just pouring out of my head all in one night so tell me if its ok
-victoria
Sign up to rate and review this story