Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Everything Went Black

by checkered_stars 3 reviews

I could summerise this chapter... But that might give away too much ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 451 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 23-

…I ran until I came to Gerard’s window, crying silently.

I knocked lightly, hoping he would hear, and no one else would.


I slid down the side of Gerard’s house. Feeling extremely light headed and dizzy, I felt an overwhelming urge to be sick.


When Gerard hadn’t appeared at his window after a minute of waiting, I knocked a second time, a little louder this time.

I just hoped he was in his room.


I tried to stand up, but fell. My head was pounding so violently that I feared it was going to explode.

I saw Gerard draw back his curtain and peep outside.

“Gerard.” I whispered.

“Rachel?” Gerard asked questionably.

“Yeah, it’s me.” I said, attempting to stand up again, holding onto the rails of the window for support.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Gerard asked; his voice hushed.

Gerard opened his window, and I tried to get in, but failed miserably. In the end Gerard had to carry me in.


As soon as I stepped into his room, I heard him gasp loudly.

“What the fuck happened Rachel?!” Gerard asked in a worried tone.

The light from his lamp must have made my injuries visible.

He walked over to me and gently placed a hand on my cheek.

I turned away and sobbed.

I began to walk over to Gerard’s bed, but decided that it was too far away. I just sat down were I was, in the middle of Gerard’s bedroom.

Gerard knelt down in front of me.

“Rachel, what happened? Tell me.” Gerard whispered, stroking my hair lightly.

“Dad.” I whispered.

“What?” Gerard asked.

I brought my head up, regretting it instantly.

“Ah fuck.” I moaned, holding my head.

With the side of my blood-drenched sleeve, I wiped away the flow of blood that was coming out of my right temple.

“You know what? You can tell me what happened later, we need to get you to a hospital now.” Gerard said, pulling me up.

“Hold on to me, or I’m gonna fall.” I mumbled.

“Wait, you can’t take me to a hospital! How the hell am I going to explain this?!” I asked after the last thing Gerard said to me sunk in.

“I’m not arguing Rachel. We’re taking you now.” Gerard said sternly.

“No Gerard, I’m fine!” I said loudly, yanking my arm away from Gerard’s grip.

My head pounded and I felt even dizzier.

I stepped back, losing my balance slightly. The room began to spin.

Ah fuck, this can’t be good.

I felt one last hot tear stream down my face before everything went black…
Sign up to rate and review this story