Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Future

After Ten Years, Pants Sizes DO Change

by GoogleGeek 3 reviews

Why are they even touring with a five year old?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 867 words - Complete

0Unrated

Each footstep thudded on the bus floor as Joe stepped in. He stood at the front and looked around
the tour bus. Him and Pete were still planning on sharing a bus like they used to but, that was just for sleeping.

To the left of Joe, at the very front of the bus, Patrick had his cell phone close to his ear. From the smile on his face and from the things he was saying, Joe could tell he was talking to Amy.

Towards the back of the bus Andy moved his counter a couple of places. He was playing some 'challenging' children's board game with Pete and Cameron.

"Why are we touring with a five year old?" Joe murmured to himself.

But much to Joe's dismay, Cameron wasn't the only non-Fall Out Boy member on board. Sitting on the side, Lana inspected her long fingernails looking completely bored. She yawned before looking up and was the first to notice Joe. She whispered something in Pete's ear and he spun around.

"Joe!" he called over but Joe ignored him. Instead, he took a seat next to Patrick who had snapped his phone shut and was opening his laptop.

"Hey, why didn't you join them?" Patrick asked.

Joe shrugged. "You looked lonelier."

Patrick laughed "Thanks, I guess."

"That was Amy on the phone, right?"

"Was it really that obvious?" Patrick jokingly asked. He clicked into a couple of different folders before managing to get an ultrasound picture onto the screen.

Joe squinted at the picture. "Boy or girl?" he asked.

Patrick smiled again. "It's a surprise."

"Cool." he nodded, approvingly. "Whens it due?"

"Two months."

"So, I guess that's why Amy's not with us."

"Yeah." Patrick replied slowly, gazing out the bus window.

"You scared?"

Patrick sighed and turned back to Joe "A little." he admitted.

Joe smiled "You're always scared" He laughed before dodging a whack from Patrick.

*- Three Hours Later in Ohio.

Pete franticly searched the entire backstage area. He was about to give up his search, when he found what he was looking for. He walked up to the wardrobe assistant who was just coming out of the dressing room.

"Oh, hi Pete." she smiled before noticing the worried expression on his face. "What's wrong?"

Pete glanced around him. "I need new jeans." he admitted in a low voice. He could feel his cheeks slightly blush

The wardrobe assistant raised her eyebrow at him. "What do you mean?

Pete sighed and leaned in real close up to her ear "My pants dont fit." he said, a bit louder this time. "I need a bigger pair."

She looked at him, trying not to laugh. "But, I thought you said to make them the same size that you used to wear?"

"Look, the show starts in a few hours so are you going to help me or not?" he asked quickly.

The assistant smiled as she ushered him back into the dressing room which was where Patrick was. He too, was in a fashion dilemma.

"I like that one." Cameron said, pointing to the white hat that Patrick was holding in his left hand.

Patrick tried it on and stared at his reflection in the mirror. He then took it off and put on the cap in his other hand. "I'm not sure which one I like."

Cameron tapped his foot, annoyed. "I'm going to find Joey." he said.

Patrick put the other hat back on. "Don't get lost." he warned before changing hats again.

**

Joe walked back inside and took a swig of water. It washed away the aftertaste of the weed. Hopefully, nobody would notice if he was just a little more hyper then usual. He took a look around the room but he couldn't see the rest of the band. He could only see one person who was rushing towards him.

"Hi Joe." Lana smiled, pulling him into a hug.

Joe was about to say something when she began kissing him again. Even though he was still a bit on the high side, he knew to stop.

"Get off me." he groaned, pushing her back. "You already have a fucking boyfriend."

"So?" She scoffed. "Pete's boring, you're different."

From behind Lana, Joe could see somebody watching. He pushed Lana aside and walked up to the little kid.

"Joey and that lady sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love then comes..." Cameron sang before he got cut off.

Joe knelt down to his level. "You going to keep it a secret, alright?"

"A secret?" Cameron repeated, his eyes shining with excitement. "What do I get in return?"

Joe scratched his chin. "You like chocolate?"

Cameron nodded his head.

"If you keep it a secret, I'll buy you a big chocolate bar. Deal?" he stuck out his hand and Cameron shook it before walking away.

Joe shook his head in disbelief at himself. What kind of an idiot made deals with five year olds...

___

A/N:

i_heart_cliches, you are awesome. Thank you so much for all your reviews. You get BIG hugs.

Oh, and I'm basing all the tour places on the Young Wild Things tour, just to let you know.
Sign up to rate and review this story