Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Future

Crapola About Stuff

by GoogleGeek 3 reviews

Can you say filler? I know I can.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-05 - Updated: 2007-10-05 - 718 words - Complete

0Unrated
That night was pretty much the worst night Andy had. His heavy eyes just wouldn't close. So many different things were racing around in his mind, each one trying to be the most important. When his tired eye's did soon shut, it didn't seem Along before the morning sun was trying to wake him up.

Andy groaned, trying to shield his eyes from the light. When he finally gave into the sun's temptation, he opened his eyes and sighed to himself. Somewhere, in his restless night he had rolled over to the other side of the bed- Caitlin's side.

He quickly jumped out of bed, embarrassed at his mistake. He trudged into the lounge room which was filled with the sounds of laughter.

"I win!" Cameron bragged to Joe as he waved his game controller triumphantly in the air. "You lose!"

Joe stuck his tounge out. "I'll win next time."

"No you won't!" Cameron giggled. "You suck!"

Andy smiled weakly at them. "Hey Cam, be nice to Joey." he said as he leaned against the door frame.

"Ok..." Cameron grinned. "Daddy, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Where's heaven?" Cameron asked, innocently.

Andy gulped at his son's question. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, yesterday I heard someone saying that's where Mommy is and I wanted to visit her."

Andy bit his lip, fighting back more tears."Heaven is..." he wasn't sure what to say to a five year old. "Heaven is in the clouds."

"OK. Can I go there?"

Andy gave a weak smile. "One day..." he turned back around and collapsed onto the bed.

Joe jumped to his feet and walked after him. "Come on up Andy."

Andy shrugged. "Later"

"You gotta face it sometime..."

Andy sighed as he went back to Cameron. "What do you want for breakfast?" he asked flatly.

Cameron looked down at the floor. "Daddy, will you be mad at what I want?"

Andy laughed. He was pretty sure what Cameron was going to say. " 'Course I won't be mad. What is it?"

"BACON!" He grinned, showing off his missing front tooth.

Andy shook his head, laughing. "Why don't you ask Joey if he'll take you out to go get some?"

Cameron jumped up and landed at Joe. Andy watched as the two talked and soon walked out the door together, off to buy breakfast. Andy sighed, realizing how much he needed somebody else, even if that person was Joe.

**

The next few moths went by with some difficulty. Andy couldn't really let go but he was soon getting better. Of course, Caitlin would always have a place in his heart but he had to get on with his own life.

Joe ended up claiming Andy's guest room as his own 'crib'. He still had his own house but that was only used for important things and the mail still got sent there. Joe liked having two houses, knowing he was welcome in two places. It made him feel special.

On the other side, Pete hated his house. He hated it for the person he lived with. Every night he and Lana would just have one constant argument after the other and he was just so sick of it. Which was why when he wasn't working, he didn't go home.Sometimes, he would just go on random walks that had no destination but most of his time was spent at Andy's or Patrick's or even Joe's 'house'.

Patrick didn't hate his house or the people inside it. He just got extremely frustrated at it. He was learning the hard way of what living with a pregnant woman was like and it stressed him.

This fine day as Pete, Patrick and Joe watched some old, eighties movie about a sixteen-year old for the millionth time together, Joe suggested something that he had suggested not to long go and this time they agreed.

That night as Joe went back to crash Andy's place, he suggested the same thing and surprisingly he approved. After ringing the others and telling them the good news, it was confirmed.

Fall Out boy were going to go on a reunion tour.

I want to thank everybody who has reviewed this. Trust me, if it wasn't for all of you I would have never gotten this far. I LOVE YOU ALL
Sign up to rate and review this story