Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 5

by buried_in_black 3 reviews

will it was away this jet black feeling?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-10-16 - Updated: 2007-10-16 - 443 words

0Unrated
i dont own my chemical romance

thx for waiting. srry i havent updated in a while. ive had 3 english papers due and a phycology experiment to do. heres a short tidbit to keep ya on the end of your seats.

Alex’s p.o.v

‘Why did he have to kiss me? Either of them! I mean yea, I LOVED my kiss with Gerard but then there was Damien. Well now that I’m on my way home i'll be off the road and able to sit in my bed and think. I don’t want to hit anybody’. I tried to concentrate and not swerve but it’s really hard to keep your mind on the road when inside your screaming. I decided to pull off the road to fish out a napkin to wipe off Damien’s blood because honestly it was starting to dry and smell bad. I was close to my house but I had to get it off now. I pulled off to the side of the road and put my warning lights on to be safe. Little did I know that those wouldn’t help me any. I pulled off my seat belt and began digging in the glove compartment then I heard a radio blasting closely. It was getting closer because now I could hear it perfectly. It was my chemical romance- to the end blasting at full volume but I wasn’t able to listen long. A sudden force hit the back of my car and I was flung out the windshield, landing on the millions of pieces of shattered glass and skidding along the road. I could open my eyes but just barely to see what I expected. A red car rammed into the back of my car, both cars totaled. I couldn’t keep my eyes open long but I did see a man from the other car, from the passenger’s seat, running towards me with a cell phone clutched in his hand. He was dressed in all black with Gerard’s eye stripe makeup along his eyes. His long black and red hair fell in his face as he inspected me to see if I was dead. I tried to speak but it hurt too much to move.
“I’m calling 911 just hang on”
I tried to tell him that I was slipping into the darkness. That sleep was engulfing me but I never could. I passed out from my injuries and fell into the dark abyss. Cold was overpowering my senses and all sound eradicated from around me. Nothing existed but the cold, dark falling feeling. This jet black feeling.
Sign up to rate and review this story