Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Roxanna

Caleigh

by xxACoalminexx 3 reviews

An attempt to be friendly...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-16 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 895 words

0Original
Caleigh. My self-declared “best friend”. I knew she leeched onto me just for popularity reasons. But I let her do it. I didn’t blame her or any of my other “friends” for wanting to stay on my good side.

Today at lunchtime, I tried to sit far away from her. I was not in the mood to listen to her endless chattering about issues I really didn’t give a shit for. But somehow, she found me and joined my lonesome (but happy) table along with four other girls. I drowned out their conversation by poking at the glob of who-knows-what on my lunch tray. School lunches are revolting, as seen on television. That was one of the only things that they showed accurately. I eyed the apple on Caleigh’s Styrofoam plate. It looked good so I grabbed it. Anyone would’ve gotten all upset and attempted to take it back. Not Caleigh. She knew better than that. And anyway, wasn’t that what best friends were for? Stealing apples and boyfriends?

Instead of taking my theft of her apple as a sign of hunger, she took it as a sign of me being part of their conversation.

“So, Roxy, what do you think of Brianna dating Dante?” it was intoxicating how she shortened my name.

I saw Brianna look at me intently with her gray eyes, “Oh...uh...Dante’s great in bed. Good for you, Bri,”

I gave them all the kind of answer they expected from me. Now, they’d want a detailed description of the sex. What a yawn. I took a bite out of Caleigh’s apple, not gazing away from five pairs of awaiting eyes. Then, I was forced to break the stare-off and look at the red fruit. It was disgusting! Eugh! I threw it towards the big yellow trash can on the other side of the cafeteria. Rather than fall straight into the smelly, black pit of horror, the apple hit the guy standing next to it. He fell over and dropped his lunch all over himself. After that, he tried to get up but kept slipping on his spilled food. I couldn’t help but burst into a fit of snickers. That was pretty goddamn funny. Until another boy got up to aid the fallen dude. Gerard’s hazel eyes pierced into me as he pulled his struggling friend up. He managed to send a chill down my spine from across the room. That was better than any guy had done under the covers. Creepy.

I got up from the table and took a deep breath. I’d never done anything of this sort before. I walked, as calmly as I could, to where Gerard and his buddies were sitting. I tapped the shoulder of the boy whom my apple had knocked over. He turned around and then gasped. Who knew anyone’s eyes could open that wide?

“Dude...I didn’t mean for that apple to hit you...I’m...sorry,” that was a difficult word to say.

The boy’s eyes stretched into even bigger circles. But he wasn’t the reason I was standing there, apologizing. I looked over at Gerard to see his reaction. His face was completely uncaring that I, Roxanna Saffron, had apologized. What. The. Fuck. I stole a chair from a neighboring table and sat down. I took a closer look at the boy with freakishly stretchable eyes. He was another person I didn’t recognize. The other boy had blonde mop-top hair. How come I was seeing so many people I didn’t know today? There was only one other boy at the table. I knew who he was from last week.

“I know you! I just beat you up last Wednesday, right? Your name’s Frank?”

He nodded and held out his hand, “Frank Iero. But most people call me Frankie. You can too...I mean, if you want to...don’t give me another black eye, though,”

His face turned a bright shade of pink when I shook his hand. How cute was that? I looked once again at Gerard. He was now taking small bites of what was supposed to be pizza, while reading yet another comic book. Why the hell would he want to stare at random cartoons when he could be staring at me? I knocked the book out of his hands.

“What the fuck was that?! I was trying to read,” he said angrily.

“Hey, I’m rarely nice, and if I’m nice to you I’d suggest you do the same back,”

“I don’t need you to fucking be nice. Leave me alone. What’s your problem, bitch?”

I was highly offended. The “bitch” word always got on my nerves. I stood up haughtily. My eye caught sight of Frank’s untouched lunch tray.

“I’m sorry Frankie,” it was getting easier to say that.

I grabbed his plate of grub and emptied it onto Gerard’s head. I paused and gave Gerard a dirty look, for dramatic effect, before going back to my table. I’ll show him bitch.

********

Read,Review,Rate please. I'd really like to know what people think about this.

And I tried using italics, but it totally screwed everything up so I'll be just bolding the emphasized word instead.

Love Much,
Coal
Sign up to rate and review this story