Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the Ghost of You

the Ghost of You

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

Basically the music video, plus other things!! Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-10-03 - Updated: 2007-10-04 - 901 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Please state your name, where you're from, and your age," said, the recruiter.

"Frank Anthony Iero, New Jersey, 19," replied Frank.

"Gerard Arthur Way, New Jersey, 21", replied Gerard.

Both men signed their names on the enlisting form. Then Bob, Ray, and Mikey enlisted.

"Micheal James Way, New Jersey, 18," Mikey said.

"I'm Erin Marie Way, I'm from Newark, New Jersey, and I'm 18," said Erin.

Erin was going to be a nurse for the army. This was her first year as an army nurse and she was going to join her friends Desi, Holly, and Lindsey. Erin and Mikey are twins. Erin and Frank are dating, Bob and Desi are together. Holly is dating Gerard, and Lindsey is dating Mikey.

The Japanese had bombed Pearl Harbor and the US was now involved in World War 2. So the boys feel like it is their call of duty to fight in this war; which has broken the girls' hearts.

Tonight is the Army Ball, which basically means booze, tunes, and dancing before leaving for Japan. Erin and her girlfriends are at her house prepping for this special occasion.

"So you and that Frankie are quite a catch," said Desi.

Erin was brushing her dark colored hair and smiled. She then looked at her picture of she and Frankie at a beach, while the sun set.

"He's such a gentleman," she replied.

The girls kept talking about their boyfriends. Erin picked out a beautiful black and white dress. While her friends got dressed in their new dresses.

"Knock knock," said Gerard.

"Hey Gerard," said Erin.

"Hey sis, you almost ready for the dance??" Gerard asked, his little sister.

"Yep, I just have to touch up my make-up, then I'll be ready. Five minutes??" Erin replied.

"Ohh I suppose," Gerard laughed.

"Hey babe!!" said Holly.

Holly and Gerard hugged and kissed, then Gerard took her by the hand and they went to wait for Erin downstairs.

"Hey do you have any eye-liner??" Erin asked, Lindsey.

"Umm yea, in my make-up bag. Here you go," Lindsey replied.

Erin touched up her make-up, then she, Lindsey, and Desi went downstairs to join Mikey and Gerard. Gerard drove everyone to the US Army Base where the ball was being held.

Once they were there, Desi found Bob, and Erin went to go and look for Frankie.

She trailed around the dance floor looking for her boyfriend, until she made her way outside. Just then she felt two embracing arms around her waist.

"Come here often??" Frankie asked.

Erin giggled and turned around to see her smiling boyfriend in his formal Army uniform.

"Would you like to dance??" Frankie asked.

"Why yes I would," Erin replied.

The two shared a smile and an innocent kiss. Then they walked back inside.

The jukebox was playing and all of the couples were dancing. This was a cute and sentimental night for everyone.

The song ended and Frank went over to the bar while Erin met up with her friends. They were all sitting at a table and talking about the war.

"I'm going to ball my eyes out tomorrow," said Erin.

"Ohh my gosh I know. I feel bad for you. Your three men are all going off to war," said Desi.

Erin nodded. Her heart was breaking. It was going to be hard having her lover and her two brothers overseas. She joined the Army so she could be in the action as well and help the injured and/or sick soldiers. She's a sweetheart like that.

Frank turned around and beckoned Erin and the girls to come over. The guys were boozing it up and wanted their girlfriends to partake in their toast to victory.

"I make a toast to marry Erin Marie Way as soon as I return home," said Frank.

"I make a toast to kick some ass," said Mikey.

Everyone laughed at that one. Once everyone made their toasts they drank a shot of whiskey and then kissed their girlfriends.

"You ok, babe??" Frankie asked, his girlfriend.

Erin shook her head and then felt tears sting her eyelashes and trail down her face. Frankie wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"It's going to be ok, sweetheart," Frankie assured Erin.

Erin started to sob even harder into her boyfriend's shoulder. He rubbed her back with his firm hands. She held him close, taking in his aroma, and feeling his heart beat in unison with hers. They were in-love.

"I will come back for you," Frankie whispered, in Erin's ear.

She nodded and then they shared another kiss.

"Hey Iero," said Bob.

Frankie and Erin both looked up at Bob.

"We're all going over to my place tonight, care to join??" Bob asked.

They both nodded. This was going to be their last night together for a long time. Frankie and Erin laced their fingers together and walked out to Gerard's car. Erin was wearing Frankie's Army suit coat and then they got into Gerard's car.

The street lights passed by and Frank could see the pain in Erin's eyes. He knew that if she had the power, she would make this war end.

But she also knew that it was his duty. She couldn't wait until his tour in Japan was over and so that they could be together again.

Frank embraced Erin's hand; letting her know that it'll be alright.


A/N: Read and Review pwease!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story