Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All the things she said

All the things she said

by clutsy_93 6 reviews

Sequel to The First Kiss. Melanie goes back to Jersey but has a dark past and new NEWS!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2007-10-16 - Updated: 2007-10-16 - 1216 words

0Unrated
The airplane I was on was tiny; I was on my way to New Jersey. I had spent 6 years in Western Australia, but when My Chemical Romance came to tour I wasn’t allowed to go, Olivia was scared that I would run away with them because of Mikey. So I haven’t spoken to him for a long time, and I promised them I would come back. I had kept in contact with only one person Bob, he and I talked every night on Msn, somehow he remembered mine and added me, I’ve always asked about Mikey but he starts a different subject. After 2 years of talking with him, I told him I have got my ticket and coming, he promised me he would pick me up and take me, surprise everyone, but I have a huge problem. I’m into drugs now, Olivia had pushed me to the limit and my friends over in Western Australia, would get the drugs for me and we’d have it at clubs and when I woke up I was in a room with a guy each time I took it, and I was naked. So here I am, looking for a fresh start. I HOPE.
“Miss we are landing soon, would you like anything for you’re ears?”
“Ah, no thank you” I saw the lane come into view and my heart was racing, I’m home.

The airport was packed but I made my way to the front, and I went to the seat. I turned my phone on and looked at the time; he was due in 5 minutes. To kill time I went through my carry on luggage and found a chocolate bar, I bought at the airport, I started munching away when it started to rain, and I was out in the fucking rain. I just sat there and relaxed, I missed this rain and the fresh breeze.

--Bob’s POV—
I put my car in drive and went out, it started raining fuck. I ran to the front but stopped when I saw a girl sitting down on the bench with her head down eating. I haven’t seen Mel in years but this girl was incredibly skinny, I went up to her and she looked up.
“Oh my god” she screamed and wrapped her arms around me, It was Mel, and fuck has she gotten skinny. Her black her was soaking and I just couldn’t get over how skinny she was, like a twig. I could probably pick her up and she wouldn’t weigh I thing, that’s how skinny she is.
“Hey Mel” she kissed my check and grabbed her carry on luggage.
“Wear is you’re suitcase?”
“Olivia doesn’t know I came, so I couldn’t exactly bring that” oh Olivia I remember her, bitch.
“Come on, you must be cold” I grabbed her hand and walked her to my car; I put her carry on bag in the back of my car and went to the drivers seat.
“Keeping out of trouble aye ya?” I asked, she laughed and turned the radio up, t.A.Tu. – All the things she said, I remembered this song, Melanie told me it was hers and Mikey’s song and planned to be their wedding song, poor Mel is going to be in for a shock when I take her to Donna’s.

--Normal POV—
I got out of the car with my luggage and Bob, went to the front door, he opened it and I remembered the oh familiar smell. He gabbed my hand and walked me to the main room, I heard talking and Mikey’s voice, sweet Mikey.
“Guys” they all turned around, and looked at him.
“Mel’s back” I came out from around the wall and I heard a glass break. I looked around and everyone had changed so much, Gerard quickly came to my side and pulled me into a hug.
“I thought you were never going to come back, I missed you so much, what took you so long”
“Olivia that’s what, she doesn’t know I’m here, I left a note in my apartment”
“Well I’m so happy” I looked up at the stairs and down came Mikey but with a girl all over him, they were holding hands and my heart just broke.
“What is with all the fucking yelling people?” he asked, he didn’t even notice me. I felt like digging a whole and dying in it.
“Because look who is back” Gerard pushed me to the front, and Mikey’s mouth dropped and he let go of the girl’s hand, he came running down the stairs and pulled me into a hug. No kiss a hug, I wonder what happened to our plan.
“I thought you were never coming back”
“Yeah let’s just put it at one word Olivia” he laughed and kissed my on the lips, just a peck though.
“Where are you staying and wear is the rest of you’re luggage?”
“Don’t have any luggage and no-where at the moment”
“Stay here, please?”
“I don’t know”
“Hey Mikey, care to introduce us?” his friend came up and wrapped her arms around him, but he shook them off.
“Oh, uhm this is Darcy, my g-girlfriend”
“Soon to be wife, she put the finger up and showed me the ring”
“Oh congrats”
“So who are you?”
“I use to be Mikey’s girlfriend but then I moved to Australia” everyone head looked down except for Darcy, she was smiling away, bragging about it in my face. Gerard grabbed my hand and took me to the back porch.
“Mel, you are so skinny, what happened to you?”
“Nothing, I started modeling while I was in Australia, maybe that might’ve caused it” I couldn’t tell him about the drugs and everything.
“Come on, models aren’t that skinny”
“They can be, plus I’m going to persuade my dream and start up again here, I have a pretty good figure they said too me”
“Mel, you gotta eat, please?” he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I leaned in and kissed his lips.
“Wow, what bought that on?”
“Don’t know, you still single?”
“Yeah, I had a girlfriend while you were gone, but other than that, free as a bird”
“Cool, hey I’m single now I guess”
“Mel, we all told him that he was stupid for going out with her and that you promised him you’d be coming home”
“Yeah, let’s not talk about him please? I don’t want too think of him anymore”
“Okay, are you going to stay here?”
“No, I don’t think I could handle it with Darcy and all”
“You can stay in my room, in the basement sound proof?”
“Don’t you have an apartment?”
“I do, but I’m staying with mum for a bit”
“What happened to you’re dad?”
“He is still here, and hasn’t laid a finger on me for 5 years”
“Aww that’s great, can we stay at you’re apartment tonight?”
“Sure, but tomorrow we well I have to come here”
“What’s going on here tomorrow?”
“Wedding rehearsal”
Sign up to rate and review this story