Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All the things she said

Chapter 2

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

Things slip out. Review?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-18 - Updated: 2007-10-18 - 3097 words

1Ambiance
thank you for all the reviews.
Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the house, and Frank came up and jumped around me.
“You’re back, you’re back” was all he kept saying over and over again, he put his arms around me and squeezed me into a hug, he placed a kiss on my cheek and squeezed me till I couldn’t breathe.
“I missed you so much, you have no idea”
“I can imagine, what’s new with you?”
“I got married to Jamia, and I’m in a band”
“Ha, what band?”
“You are dumb”
“I know what you’re talking about short-ass” he looked me up and down and pinched my arm.
“I’ve grown, well grew” I laughed at him and he walked me to the couch.
“Melanie, you are a stick what the hell has happened to you?”
“Nothing just did modeling” I swear if someone says I’m a stick again, I will smack them across the face even if it is one of my friends.
“You’re a model now?” I nodded in agreement.
“Melanie, you didn’t!”
“What?” I looked at him, and he grabbed both of my hands, at the corner of my eye I saw Mikey sitting on the couch on the phone to Darcy but he was looking at me.
“You made yourself throw up, you let them call you fat and you let the men wolf whistle at you and say that they would like to see you in bed?” Fuck! All of the things he said were true, but the men did get in bed with me, I feel dirty and like a whore.
“Didn’t you?” I closed my eyes and relaxed against the couch, and Mikey came to my side.
“I can’t do this anymore” I need some coke, so bad. I got up from the couch, and released myself from Frank’s grasp and I went looking for Gerard but couldn’t find him, it was dark in the basement but I heard Gerard talking, I ran down the stairs but I heard other footsteps, which caused me to run faster, I opened the door and quickly closed it and locked it, Gerard spun around and I fell into his arms.
“Woah Mel, what’s wrong?” he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, he walked me to the bed and put me down.
“I-I can’t do this a-anymore... I thought I could handle my life and start over, but the questions everyone is asking me, is just making me remember my past”
“Mel, I have no idea what you’re talking about, please tell me from the start?”
“I-I-I c-can’t do that Gee, you’d call me a whore like the rest of the guys did” Gerard quickly got up and grabbed my hand.
“WHAT GUYS? HAS SOMEONE TOUCHED YOU?” my tears just fell down my cheek, I’ve let so much out of my mouth, just need to shut up.
“N-No”
“Mel, what happened in Australia?”
“Nothing, just went there to live a normal life, like here”
“Mel that’s a whole bunch of shit you know that, you never had a normal life with Olivia and you’re dad”
“Thanx”
“You know what I mean; do you want to go to my apartment?”
“Yes please” I grabbed my carry on bag from the bed and Gerard grabbed my hand. He unlocked the door and Mikey was sitting on the floor, he looked up at me and quickly jolted up.
“Mel, have you been crying?” I looked him square in the eyes and then turned my gaze to Gerard’s.
“Gerard, where are you taking her?”
“To my apartment” Mikey stood right in the way of the staircase.
“I asked her to stay here, I want to catch up with her”
“You need to get ready for the big day tomorrow, seeing as though you’re getting married soon” Mikey looked down as if he was ashamed which he should, be he promised me he would care for me and we would grow old together.
“She doesn’t want to stay okay”
“It’s not okay Gerard, fucking hell” Gerard placed both hands on my shoulders and just pushed passed his brother, we went up the stairs, I said goodbye to everyone.
“Are you coming tomorrow?” I saw Mikey come up through the stairs, and come to my side, I looked at Ray and looked at my foot.
“You can come Mel, I’ll invite you”
“Nah, I’m going to look for a place tomorrow and a model agency, surely there should be one around here” Mikey’s facial expression just faded.
“But I want you to come, as my guest?”
“Mikey, I’ll pass” Ray grabbed my hand and took me to the front; he told Gerard he’ll be just a sec.
“What’s wrong?”
“You cannot just ask me what’s wrong, after I just found out the love of my life is getting married when he promised me he would grow old and never let anything happen to me, both of them promises went down the drain”
“I understand, but the second promise, what happened in Australia?”
“Nothing” he pulled me into a hug, but I winced when he pushed a certain part in my stomach. He pulled away, and put on his best thinking face, fuck. He lifted the side of my shirt just to expose one bruise.
“Mel, who did this to you?”
“No-one, I just fell”
“Bullshit” I pushed the shirt down and Ray grabbed my arm.
“Has someone touched you? Or hurt you?”
“No, I just fell in modeling class” I knew he wouldn’t buy it, but it’s the only excuse I have at the moment. He let go of my arm and I walked inside,
“You ready?” asked Gerard, I nodded in agreement and said goodbye to everyone, Gerard and I walked to the front door but I felt someone pull my arm.
“Can I talk to you?” I looked and it was Mikey. Gerard just sighed,
“I’ll meet you in the car” I nodded at him and Mikey took me to the front swing, I sat down and he followed.
“Mel I know seeing me with Darcy is hard”
“YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA, I CAME HERE TO MAYBE I DON’T KNOW MARRY YOU AND HAVE KIDS, and LIKE OUR PLAN” my anger had got to the best of me, and I’m proud of it because he promised me.
“Mel please don’t yell, why are you so skinny?” I had completely lost it with him; I raised my hand and slapped him hard across his cheek.
“Don’t fucking call me skinny again, or I’ll kick you in the fucking balls like dad did to you”
“Oh and It’s kind of hard not to yell when the person you once loved is marrying another girl, when he promised he’d grow old with me, marry me and have kids together”
“Mel I’m really sorry, but you didn’t come after 4 years”
“Thank you for blaming me for that, I’m so sorry I’m 2 years late, what would’ve happened if I came earlier, you would’ve dropped everything for me, fuck no”
“Mel I”
“You know what, save it, I don’t want to see you anymore, you stay the fuck out of my life, and I mean it” I ran down the stairs to the car and got into the passengers seat. Gerard started the car and pulled out of the drive-way.
“Stop”
“What no, I need to finish something off” I got out of the car, with a parcel. I chucked it at him.
“This was for you, oh and he is something else, I don’t want to ever see this in my site ever again” I removed my necklace and chucked it at him; he picked it up and put it in his pocket.
“I gave it to you as a present”
“And that present meant forever, seems a waste to keep it when were not together, forever anymore don’t you? Go get one for you fucking wife or fiancé what ever you want to call her” he grabbed my arm and pulled me to face him.
“WHAT” he pushed his lips firmly to mine, but I pushed him of me.
“NO, it’s not like old times anymore, you’re getting married” I ran to the car and Gerard drove of, I didn’t dare look back. He grabbed my hand at the traffic lights and kissed my hand.
“Very, very proud of you” I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and he smiled. Enter Sandman by Metallica came on and I turned it all the way up.
“Didn’t know you liked this song?”
“Yes love it”

--Gerard’s Apartment—
We both walked up the stairs and it was very flash. Gerard grabbed my hand and we went up to the 4th floor. He un-locked the door and guided me in, it was a bit messy but I suppose that is Gerard for you, the kitchen was huge, lounge room had a few clothes around, magazines on the coffee table and DVD’s all around. He chucked the keys on the ledge and grabbed my hand.
“I’ve got some clothes for you”
“Cool, gee this is so flash”
“Ha, you serious, should see Mikey’s”
“Oh, are he and Darcy going to buy a house?”
“No, she doesn’t want too, he had to make a lot of changes to his life to be with her”
“Oh okay” we walked down the hallway and he showed me a room.
“You can sleep here if you want too?”
“It doesn’t bother me, here looks good and comfortable” he laughed and opened the blinds, to reveal rain. I shivered and sat down on the bed, I pulled out stuff from my carry on luggage and Gerard lay down on the bed. I pulled out my underwear and bras, and put them in the draw next to the bed. I took of my shoes and jacket, and went back to my carry on luggage, I pulled out a double photo-frame and Gerard took it from my hands.
“Hey, that’s mine” he laughed and looked at the front side. It was my two best friends from W.A who bought me coke, which I’m still craving, very bad and on the other side was Mikey and I, Gerard rolled over onto his stomach and I jumped on his back, and pulled out the photo of Mikey and I, I ripped it up into tiny pieces and chucked it out. Gerard put the photo on my bed side table and went through my carry on luggage; he pulled out an envelope and ran out of my room.
“GERARD” I ran out and found him on the couch reading the note that Erica had written me, one of my best friends. He looked up at me and got up of the couch; he grabbed my hand and walked me to the couch that he was just sitting on.
“Mel, answer me honestly okay?”
“Okay”
“Did you make yourself throw up?”
“Y-Yes”
“Was that too being skinny to be a model? Or was it just you hated yourself?”
“Both”
“Did you sleep with guys?”
“I’d wake up and I would be next to a guy in a club hotel”
“Why don’t you remember?” I got up but Gerard jumped infront of me.
“Please, answer me, I know the truth but I want to hear it from you”
“Fine”
“B-Because I was doped up on coke”
“When did you start cutting?”
“2 years after living with Olivia and dad, then a year after that came drugs, and I use to smoke, but I quit”
“Okay, here you go” he handed me the letter and I walked back to the room.
“Do you still take drugs?” he yelled out, I stopped in my tracks and spun around he was at the end of the hallway.
“And the people who touched you were the guys? And what Frank said about guys saying they would end up in bed with you was true?”
“Everything you just said was true”
“Mel come here” I went up to him, and he pulled me into a hug.
“You have to stop sugar”
“Call me a whore Gerard, you know you want too, call me a slut just be one of those guys because what they said was true, and call me a fat-whore because it is true, and say I’m a worthless fuck please?”
“Mel what the fuck have they done to you?” he picked me up and took me to the bedroom, he went into the bathroom in the room and took me with him, he started the bath and added a lot of bubbles to it. He put me down on the ledge and kissed my forehead. I took of my shirt and Gerard looked away, I got up and grabbed his chin.
“You want to see what they did to me, look away” he turned to face me and looked at my stomach; he traced his fingers along the bruises and kissed my cheek. He walked out of the bathroom and I stripped naked and got into the bath, I turned the water of, and relaxed in the bath. Gerard came through with some Pjs and my underwear, and sat on the edge of the bath and watched me.
“When was the last time you did cocaine?”
“Yesterday morning” I grabbed the cloth and washed my arms and legs. Gerard grabbed a towel and handed it to me, I got out and he dressed me.
“Mel, you can sleep in my bed tonight, no arguments” I nodded and walked my way to Gerard’s bedroom, I opened the door and found the bed un-made, his clothes everywhere, laptop cord on the floor and his laptop on the bed. Felt just like my room, it was dark and everything fitted in, he came in and grabbed my hand, we went to the bed and I sat on his bed, with his black sheets and doona I pulled it up and Gerard looked at me.
“Gerard, tell me about you’re ex?”
“I will, tomorrow okay, you need rest” he kissed me on the lips and turned of the light. I rolled over and went onto Gerard’s side, it smelt of him and I loved it, missed this smell, smelt just like Mikey. I hugged the pillow and my eyes started to get heavy.

--Gerard’s POV—
I walked into my lounge room, Mel has been through so much, but I’m glad she stopped cutting, but now she was on heavier shit. DRUGS. I grabbed my keys and drove back to mum’s house, I pulled into the drive-way, and good Darcy wasn’t here. I got out of the car and ran into the house, I heard everyone talking and I went straight to the lounge room. Everyone one was there even Mikey, but he was by himself, he got up when he saw me.
“How is she?”
“Just stop, now” I went to the centre of the room, and everyone looked at me. Mum came and sat down as well.
“Melanie, is fine she is asleep and I can’t stay away to long because she could go and try and find a drug seller”
“WHAT” yelled Mikey, he got up and stood infront of me.
“YOU TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO HER” I moved away from him, I handed mum the letter and with in minutes her mouth dropped.
“Gerard, you can’t be serious?”
“Her best friend’s bought her the drugs and watched her go up to rooms with guys, if they were her friends they wouldn’t have let her go up there mum”
“Give me the note” spoke Mikey; he read it out loud to everyone.

Melanie.
When you go to Jersey promise us, you’ll get a fresh start.
NO DRUGS, NO CUTTING AND STOP SLEEPING WITH GUYS.
We are scared for you; you are WAY to skinny, if you keep
This up, you will die sorry to say it but you will. We care for you to much for you to keep this shit up.

Now, we wish you and Mikey luck with everything and having you’re family and getting married together, we wish we could’ve met him, but our stupid parents wouldn’t let us all go, because of the party that happened before you left.
You scared us that night, you had way too much Cocaine and you let them guys call you fat, and a slut. If you keep it up, them guys will control you’re life and you’ll have no will power over yourself.

Love you xoxo.

“Gee, let me go see her, please?”
“She doesn’t want to see you anymore Mikes, she even gave you back the necklace you broke her fucking heart”
“I know, I wasn’t thinking with Darcy” he sighed and sat back down.
“Gerard, you bring her tomorrow, no buts”
“Mum, she doesn’t want to see Mikey and Darcy together it’ll push her over the edge”
“I’m coming over tomorrow then”
“Okay”
“Mum what about the rehearsal?” asked Mikey.
“Michael, I care for her way more right now, than the rehearsal, I don’t care what Darcy says”
“FINE” he went up to his room, and slammed the door. I gave mum a hug and went back to my apartment.

Melanie was on the couch crying, I ran to her side.
“What’s wrong?” I asked rubbing her hair and back.
“I can’t sleep, they are in my dreams”
“I’ll sleep with you, if you want?”
“Thank you” I went to my room with Melanie, who was still crying softly, she got into the bed and I stripped down to my boxers and got into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her and she was breathing very heavily.
“Gee, I-I love you, thank you”
“I love you too, and this is nothing, just sleep”
“Okay” I heard her breathing return to normal and I kissed her on the lips. All those feelings were just rushing back to me, from high school. Now this is bad.
Sign up to rate and review this story