Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All the things she said

Chapter 3

by clutsy_93 1 review

... Review......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 1857 words

1Exciting
-Gerard’s POV-
I woke to an empty bed, I quickly pulled of the sheets and went out to the main area, where is she? Dammit, I turned around and went to her room, she wasn’t there. I walked out and when I walked past the bathroom I heard some crying. I knocked on the door and got no answer.
“Mel are you in there?” I turned the door knob and the shower was running, I walked in and shut the door. The sobs were getting louder within each breathe I took in.
“Mel?”
“Y-Y-Yes?” I grabbed a towel, and stood at the curtain. She opened it and I quickly looked away,
“Gerard, please come in here with me?”
“I-I-I eh don’t know” I swallowed hard, and slowly turned my head towards Mel. She looked beautiful, she was so skinny but I wasn’t going to say that infront of her, her breasts were an average size, and her legs were long and lean, I looked down at my crotch and saw something poking out, How embarrassing! I looked up and Mel grabbed my arm, I dropped the towel and followed her into the shower, she went down and played with the hem of my boxers, she pulled them down and chucked them in the bath, I can’t believe this, I’ve finally seen Melanie naked and she is now seen me, she pushed me against the wall and pulled me into the best kiss ever, she brushed her lips along my chin and moved back up to my lips, she brushed her tongue along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, I pushed my tongue in her mouth, I licked around her cheek bones, and grabbed her by the side of my face, she pulled me in closer towards her and held onto my ass. The hot water ran down my back and it was refreshing.

“OH MY GOD” I pulled out of the kiss and looked over at the curtain that was open. There stood Mikey, oh fuck! This is bad, I’m naked and so is Mel, we are in the shower together and I just had my tongue down her throat and did I mention I was totally turned on right now. Melanie turned around and looked at Mikey, he looked angry when he saw her, if he lays one hand on her, I’ll kick his ass.
“You ah! You’re meant to be my brother” I looked down but I felt someone pull me by the shoulders, I looked up and Mikey pulled me out of the shower, I fell down on top of him, I quickly pulled on my boxers, I looked up and Mikey looked furious, he got up and pulled me up.
“HOW FUCKING DARE YOU” In his eyes I could see anger and he didn’t look the one bit concerned about Mel, he shook me by the shoulders.
“WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO KISS HER AND GO NAKED IN THE SHOWER WITH HER” I pushed him back.
“DON’T YOU START THIS CRAP? YOU’RE THE ONE WHO IS GETTING MARRIED WHAT CARE DO YOU HAVE FOR ME OR HER?”
“I KNEW ABOUT THE FEELINGS YOU HAD IN HIGH SCHOOL GERARD, IT DOESN’T TAKE A GUNIESS!”
“SO, DO YOU WANT A MEDAL FOR THAT?”
“YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP”
“MAKE ME, YOU COCKSUCKER” all of a sudden with a force we both fell out of the bathroom I looked down the hall and mum was standing there. She quickly turned around and pulled Mikey of me.
“You insisted on coming here, you go to the spare room” Mikey walked of in a huff and I heard the door slam, mum reached out a hand and helped me up. She looked at me.
“What happened?” she asked.
“Mikey walked in when Mel and I were in the shower”
“What were you doing in there with her?”
“She asked me to go in there, please don’t give me a lecture okay?”
“Okay I won’t you know what you’ve done” I nodded and closed the door.
“I’m not going to the wedding today, or rehearsal”
“Why not? You’re Mikey’s brother and best man”
“I’m not going! I’m helping Mel out today and tomorrow I’m not coming at all”
“YOU ARE THE BEST MAN! YOU ARE DOING IT, YOU HAVE THE RINGS” I walked out into the kitchen and grabbed the ring box; I grabbed mums hand and put them in there.
“There, no I don’t”
“No matter how angry Mikey is at you now, he’ll want his older brother there on the day”
“I’m not going, I’m going to get changed into some clothes and help Mel out today”
“We’ll talk later, where is she?” I pointed to the door and mum nodded,
“I’ll be out in the kitchen; you need to tidy this place up”
“Whatever” I went into the bedroom and quickly changed, I went out into the main room and grabbed some breakfast.

-Normal POV-
I can’t believe Mikey just saw Gerard and me making out; the bathroom door shut and I took that as my cue to dry off. I wrapped the towel around my body and went to the spare room, I opened the door and closed it, I went to the dresser and pulled out some Bra and knickers, I removed the towel and chucked it on the floor.
“Why?” I jumped and turned around, Mikey was sitting on my bed looked at the picture I just ripped up and put in the bin.
“Because I don’t want anything to do with you”
“Why were you kissing Gerard? Do you like him?”
“Because I can and it’s none of you’re business anymore, I can’t wait till I get a place of my own because then I won’t have you on my fucking back all the time!”
“I’m really sorry about what happened you know, I didn’t mean or want to hurt you”
“WELL YOU DID” he looked down and rolled onto the bed.
“How is Darcy?” I didn’t want to seem like a bitch, but I had to ask.
“Alright I don’t know haven’t seen her since yesterday” I nodded and remembered that I was naked. I pulled on my underwear and bra.
“Mel what’s with all the bruises and cuts?”
“You know don’t you?”
“Yes, why couldn’t you tell me?”
“You didn’t deserve to know about it, none of you’re FUCKING BUSINESS!”
“Will you ever tell me?” he got up from the bed and walked me to the bed, I rested against the head board and Mikey straddled me at the waist.
“No” he looked down.
“Hey, you look up from now on; you don’t have a privilege to look down there anymore”
“Why are you doing this?”
“I don’t want to see you anymore, this is my way of getting you out of my head and mind” he reached for my hands he put them around his back and slid them into his jeans, so I was holding his ass, he moved up to my ear.
“You will still be a memory to me” he cooed into my left ear. I pushed my hands out of his pocket and rolled over, I started to cry, and real bad that position, it happened when I was in WA. Mikey quickly came to my side,
“Mel, shhh I didn’t mean too, assault you or worse make you cry” I pulled the covers over me and curled into a ball.
“Please l-l-leave”
“Mel I didn’t mean too”
“LEAVE” I yelled out to him, he jumped but didn’t leave, I saw a bright light enter my room I looked over at Gerard was there, I rolled onto my stomach and cried.
“Mel, please stop crying”
“LEEAVVVEEE” I mumbled through the pillow.
“No, Mel tell me what I did?”
“JUST LEAVE FOR FUCK SAKES” I pulled my head out of the pillow and looked at him, Gerard went over to his brother and grabbed his hand.
“Come on Mikes” Mikey nodded and left the room with his brother. I got out of the bed and went into the wardrobe I found a pair of skinny legs and a black misfits shirt, I put them on, I looked around for a belt and found one scattered along the floor, I put it through the loops and when I turned around a I saw Donna standing at the door, she grabbed my hand and took me out to the balcony, I sat down and did my make-up outside. Once I was done I looked around at Donna, who was smiling.
“How are you girl?” I smiled and relaxed in the chair.
“I’m okay, tired very tired” she smiled.
“I’m just going to get straight to the point, does you’re mum know about the drugs and what happened in WA?”
“N-No, I couldn’t tell her because she shouldn’t know I’m here, because Olivia doesn’t know I’m here”
“Oh, well she is coming to the wedding tomorrow, you should come along”
“Eh, no thank you Donna, I don’t have the heart to watch Mikey get married”
“Oh, sorry I didn’t mean to-”
“It’s okay, you probably forgot” she nodded and sat down.
“You’re not going to keep doing that shit that you did in WA?”
“N-No, I’m looking for an apartment today, I’m not going to tell anyone about because truth be told I don’t want to ever see Mikey again, sorry”
“That’s okay, I told him he was rushing into things” I nodded and Donna’s phone started going off.
‘Darcy, no I’m at Gerard’s place, yes she is, and okay I’ll put her on’
“Darcy wants to speak to you” she handed me the phone and I put it to my ear.
‘H-Hello”
‘Hi, Melanie right?’
‘Yes’
‘Oh cool, hey one of my bridesmaids is really sick, and I thought who else would like to be there, Mikey and you seem to get along really well, so yeah would you consider it?’
‘Eh, no thank you’
‘Aww come on please?’
‘Sorry, I’m just settling into town, so tomorrow I’ll be all busy’
‘Oh okay then, well hopefully we can catch up after the honeymoon’
‘Yeah ok, bye’ I hung up and handed the phone to Donna.
“Did she tell you about the bridesmaids?”
“Yeah, I told her no”
“So you and Gerard aren’t coming?”
“I’m not, but I didn’t know Gerard isn’t”
“Yeah he told me this morning, big disappointed you know?”
“Uhm I know wasn’t he like the best man?”
“Yeah, he gave me the rings this morning and said no” I sat there thinking, why doesn’t Gerard want to go? I will have to talk to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story