Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All the things she said

Chapter 4

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

Goodbyes can be fun

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-29 - Updated: 2007-10-29 - 3246 words

0Unrated
Home alone in Gerard’s apartment was really boring I had no idea where he had gone and I was just sitting on his couch bored as anything. I had had enough of it, so I went to his bedroom; I went to his dresser and just looked around at anything. Clothes, Art Work, his boxers and then I went to his dresser, I looked up and saw a letter it was already opened I grabbed it and examined it.
To Gerard,
I can’t love you because everytime I try too make you love me, I do everything why won’t you? Is it because of that girl Mikey went out with? Do you love her and not me?
It seems to me you do, you were way too concerned when Mikey was thinking about proposing and you were all over that Melanie girl. Is she prettier than me?

I’m sorry Gerard but I can’t be in a relationship when you’re mind is wondering and not on the one girl who you said COMPLETED YOU! You fucking bastard, hope you rot in hell. I’m leaving you, already packed when you get back from you’re damn brothers apartment you’ll see this letter under the door!

Bye, you don’t disserve any girl, you disserve a fucking rat!

“Oh my god” I said out loud,
“Well I was going to tell you about that bitch but you read the letter” I quickly turned around and saw Gerard sitting on his bed going through the mail.
“Gerard, you do disserve love” I went up to him, and sat down next to him, he looked up and I took the bills out of my hand.
“Me” I pulled him into a hug.
“Mikey wants to be with you, and I know deep down in you’re heart you do to”
“I don’t want to be with him one bit, he betrayed me” he pulled out of the hug an put the bills on the dresser.
“Gerard, can we go look for apartments for me?”
“Why don’t you want to stay with me?” he stood up and had his back towards me.
“Because Mikey will keep annoying me, I only want you to know and why don’t you want to go to his wedding?”
“I don’t want too, watch them give away there love while I don’t disserve it, if I see him kiss Darcy at the altar I’ll fucking kill myself, I’m being serious” I quickly jumped up and turned him around.
“Gerard I’m so sorry” I kissed him on the cheek.
“Now my apartment lets go” he nodded and grabbed my hand and keys.

“What about this one? It’s far away from Mikey and its closer to you?”
“Mel, it’s near a club? I don’t think so?”
“The price for a month is enough, I’ll stop Gerard”
“At least let me check it out with you?” I nodded and got out of the car and went up to office across the street.
“How may I help you today?” asked the blonde hair girl, chewing gum like a normal receptionist.
“I’d like to view and possibly buy one of you’re apartments across the road?’
“You mean rent or buy?”
“Oh rent silly me” she laughed and handed me some keys.
“Number 10 is on the 3rd floor, and the club is always open every night” I nodded and turned around, Gerard looked at me, I knew he wouldn’t trust me, neither can I because once I’m free I’ll be on the drugs. We walked across the street and upstairs.
“Mel I don’t want you living in a place like this” I could hear noises coming from rooms.
“I’m not going to let you, I think people are having sex in there” he pointed to the room and I just sighed.
“Chill okay, I’ll be fine Bob taught me self defense” I opened the door and looked in, a little kitchen in the corner, lounge room next to it, and a hallway, down there was the bathroom and one room, pretty clean, purple walls, furnished already, clean sheets.
“I’m renting it”
“No, Mel you are not”
“Gerard, you are not stopping me from signing those forms and living here” he sighed and sat down on the couch. I came out from the CLEAN bathroom and saw the blonde girl with papers.
“Yes or no?” she asked, I looked at Gerard and he looked pissed of.
“Yes, are those the papers?” she nodded and handed them to me with a pen. I read everything and Gerard even came to read it.
“Boyfriend and girlfriend?” she asked. I looked at her then Gerard.
“Nah, close friends” she nodded and I handed her the rest of the forms.
“All done, rent is due every month $200 and keep clean okay?”
“Cool. Thank you again” she nodded and left.
“When are you moving in?”
“Tomorrow or tonight”
“Tomorrow, not tonight at least let me spend the night with you?” I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips.
“Anything for you” he laughed and grabbed my hand.
“I have a whole day planned for us, very excited” I laughed at his facial expression and followed him downstairs.

I want to love you, but I better not touch (Don't touch)
I want to hold you but my senses tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too much (Too much)
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison
You're poison running through my veins
You're poison, I don't want to break these chains. We both sang along to Alice Cooper.

“You’re mouth so hot” I laughed at myself as I continued to sing, Gerard smiled and grabbed my hand.
“Am I the only one who is going to know about you’re place?”
“For sure, but maybe Bob, I’ll let him because he has helped me through so much shit, when I was in WA, he talked me out of suicide”
“I never knew this?”
“Yeah, with drugs and everything he already knew my past so when you told everyone he would’ve been like quiet”
“Actually you’re right he was”
“See I know him” we both laughed and sang the chorus together.

Gerard’s phone started to go of so we paused the CD and he pulled over.
‘Hey Mikes’
‘Hi, why aren’t you coming to my damn rehearsal and wedding?’
‘Listen I cannot watch you marry her and neither can Melanie’
‘Gerard you are my older brother, if you do not come I’m not going to marry her’
‘Cool, not coming’
‘GERARD YOU FUCK HEAD, COME TO MY FUCKING REHERSAL AND WEDDING’
‘NO, AND MAKE ME’
‘I’LL DRAG YOU’RE ASS IF I HAVE TO, COME AND BRING MELANIE FOR FUCK SAKES STOP BEING A LITTLE SHIT AND GET OVER YOURSELF’
‘Oh that’s going to make me come even more, hey Mikey how would you feel if I said get over yourself I’d like to see you in MY FUCKING POSITION SO SHUT YOU’RE FUCKING MOUTH’
‘Sorry, but at least come to the rehearsal I’ll send mum over in an hour to pick you up and no saying no because I’m hanging up now’ Gerard chucked his phone in the back and sighed.
“We have to at least go to the rehearsal”
“Gerard I’m not going to celebrate his fucking life”
“For me babe?”
“FINE” I slumped into the seat and felt the jealousy start to rise.

“Gerard, Melanie are you ready?” I came out of Gerard’s room in a grey singlet dress, black singlet underneath, stockings and my black ballet shoes.
“Wow, you look very nice Melanie, love you’re hair” spoke Donna, I smiled and grabbed Gerard’s hand.
“Mel babe, I just got to talk to mum I’ll meet you outside” I nodded and shut the front door, I made my way down to the car, but pulled out my mobile, I dialed the one person’s number I’ve been neglecting to see.
‘Hey mum’

-Gerard’s Apartment-
“Is anything going on between you and Mel I don’t know about?”
“No mum, forget it now, I don’t want to go so don’t make me really go and fucking punch Mikey okay?”
“Fine, get down to the car”

Going to the way house—
We got out of the car, silence was surrounding is the whole time. Gerard, Donna and I walked up, the lawn was packed with cars, we entered and heard everyone laughing and having a good time. I sighed and Gerard grabbed me by the waist.
“We’ll make it through; I’m only planning on staying for an hour and a bit”
“Oh thank god, then we can do something fun?”
“Hell yeah baby” we were slightly walking but Gerard pulled me into a kiss, I stumbled back slightly but Gerard helped me, as soon as the bright light of the sun hit us everything went quiet. Gerard pulled out, and I turned around to look at everyone, I heard a glass drop and then mum appeared and she looked angry. She grabbed my arm and yanked me towards the front room.
“Mel, oh my god what the fuck has happened to you?”
“I’ve grown up, pretty good aye” I turned away to leave.
“Are you and Gerard together?”
“No, and stop asking that”
“Why were you just kissing him then?”
“Free world ma, just to let you know” I pulled out of her grasp and went looking for Gerard, I found him talking to Frank and Jamia, I went up behind him and snaked my hands around his waist.
“Mel is that you?”
“Yeah” Jamia let go of Frank’s hand and pulled me into a hug.
“Thought we’d never see you again, gah! Girl you’re way too skinny, I’m taking you out tomorrow”
“Ah I’m moving into my apartment so might not be so good, and then looking for a modeling agency”
“Oh well one day then?”
“Sure, sounds good” she smiled and grabbed Frank’s hand.
“Where did you move too?”
“Eh, secret” Frank looked hurt at my answer.
“Oh bummer, I just can’t believe you’re back” Frank said to lighten the mood,
“I know, home”
“Not to alarm you but you’re mum is looking for you” Gerard looked at me and took me out to the back.
“Nice to catch up, my mobile Jamia, here” I handed her a piece of paper and we quickly went out to the back, where the fucking happy couple were. Darcy saw us and called us over.
“Fuck Gerard, no” he looked down and pushed his lips to mine.
“Pretend we are like a couple or some shit” I nodded and put on the best smile and we walked over to them. Darcy pulled me into a hug but I didn’t hug back.
“Yay you finally made it, we have to get to know eachother babe” Wow, this is going to hurt her.
“Please don’t call me babe, it freaks me out”
“Oh sorry, well what should I call you?”
“Melanie” she grabbed Mikey’s hand and he looked furious probably because I was treating his girl like shit, oh well make the last day the best for you.
“Coming to the wedding?” asked Darcy.
“Nope, I’m moving into my apartment and looking for a modeling agency”
“Oh we should do that together?”
“Oh no thank you, I’ll be like ahh” she looked hell hurt, but I felt a million times better, Gerard chuckled and Mikey gave him hell evils, but that didn’t stop Gerard to smile.
“Well I’m trying to get to know you, but you’re not helping” said Darcy the best way she could.
“Oh well sorry” Gerard laughed harder and kissed me on the cheek.
“Mel can I talk to you?” asked Mikey.
“No, I have nothing to say to you’re fucking face”
“Can you stop talking to him like that?”
“And I have nothing else to say to you fuck tart” oh my god, I felt so much better. Gerard and I took this as our cue to walk inside. We laughed our way inside and I saw mum she looked just as pissed as Mikey. Wow this is going to be fun.
“Mel wait” I turned around and Mikey was running back, fucking hell.
“Heard you got an apartment, can I visit?”
“Nope, secret”
“D-Does Gerard knows where it is?”
“Yeah and I’m about to tell Bob, please Mikey before I fucking ring you’re throat piss off” He went back to Darcy and mum came to into my view.
“We need to talk, NOW”
“Actually mum Gerard and I were leaving, to have more fun”
“No, I’m sure this can wait”
“Nope, can’t nice to see you again, don’t you dare try to fucking find me or tell Olivia I’m here”
“SHE DOESN’T KNOW”
“Shh, no she doesn’t had to sneak out”
“Mel I know about the drugs”
“Want a medal?” I grabbed Gerard’s hand and I went to find Bob, he was with his girlfriend Sophie talking away, so cute. We went up to him and he embraced me in a hug.
“Sophie can I steal him away for a second?”
“Ha sure, going to get a drink, anyone want one?”
“Oh I will” spoke Gerard, as soon as they left I sat down on the couch with him.
“What’s up gorgeous?”
“I’ve rented out an apartment, and I’ve only told you and Gerard, please don’t tell anyone where it is, please? I don’t want anyone to find me”
“Oh okay” he had a very confused look on his face and I went into more detail.
“It’s near the Picky Club, across the road”
“Mel, why are you living near a club?”
“I’m not doing drugs, pretty nice place actually, I’ll get Gerard to pick you up tomorrow and visit me hobo” he laughed and kissed me on the cheek.
“Sure, mobile girly” I laughed and gave him my number.
“When I get the phone number I’ll ring you and tell you”
“Sweet, bye babe, please take care of yourself”
“Promise” I gave him one final kiss on the cheek and left to find Ray. He was talking with Frank and Jamia, I went up to them, and this is going to be easy because they are all there.
“Hey guys”
“Hi” they all said, Ray gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug.
“I’m not going to be seeing you all for a while, don’t try to find me, I’m still in Jersey but please don’t”
“W-What? Why?”
“I just need to get started on my own”
“Mel when that happened you were on drugs and shit” “And look at you, you’re so skinny, don’t hit me for telling you that because Mikey told me that you hit him when he told you were skinny”
“I’m not going too, just had some anger to get rid of” they all laughed.
“Bye gorgeous” I gave them all a kiss and hug.
“Bye all”
“I can still call you on you’re mobile right?” asked Jamia.
“For sure, communication is all I need right now”
“Miss you babe” I have another hug and Gerard found me.
“Ready?”
“Yeah, love you all bye” we walked out and Gerard had to say goodbye to his mum and dad.
“Bye mum, see you in a week or weekend”
“Gerard at least think of the wedding?” asked Don.
“Mmm, I’ll think but its no” they both sighed, I said my goodbyes and we walked out.
“That was so much fun, couldn’t have said goodbye in a much better way to Mikey.

--House-
Mikey’s Pov.
“Darcy I might go see if she can at least talk to me?”
“Why waste you’re time on her, she obviously doesn’t want to see you”
“Just trust me” I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went inside. She was no-where to be found. No, she cannot be gone NO. I found all the guys and girls together maybe they’ll know.
“Hey guys, do you know where Mel is?” they all stopped talking and looked at me.
“Mikey, she’s gone, she didn’t even tell us where she was going or whatever, no details only mobile number”
“What?”
“She’s bought an apartment and no-one knows where it is except Gerard, oh and I think Bob might know, they were talking before”
“Where is he?”
“Talking with you’re cousin” I nodded and found Sarah talking with Sophie and Bob.
“Hey man, can I talk to you for a second?” he nodded and excused himself from the conversation.
“Where is Mel living?”
“I don’t know”
“Tell me, I know you know”
“Mikey she doesn’t want anyone to know”
“Well why did she tell you?”
“Because I was there for her when she was down, I talked to her she was going to commit suicide”
“Oh my god, was life really that bad?”
“Go to Gerard’s room old room, and read the conversations I printed them out for him”
“Why not me?”
“You were occupied with Darcy”
“Okay thank you” he nodded and I walked down to Gerard’s room. I found a folder and it was huge I pulled it out and sat on the bed.

MELANIE:
Bob, I can’t live anymore, I’ve had it, I’ve tried everything please help me?
I’ve cut my arms, legs, neck and slowly working on my stomach. I want to grab a knife and finish it.

BOB:
You can’t do this, Mel please you are making me cry, stop please. I know it’s hard but cutting isn’t the answer and neither is drugs. I know that sounds like a crock of shit but you know what I mean.

Melanie:
Yeah it does sorry haha. But the drugs feel hell good. Another 2 months and I can come how is Mikey doing? Oh god I miss him so much, I truly love him, I’m so excited don’t tell anyone I’m coming surprise.
She didn’t forget about me like I did, I feel so bad and guilty now, why didn’t anyone show me these before, I’m taking the whole fucking folder home and reading it tonight. I lay on the bed and kept on reading the more she went on about Olivia I started to cry, I put the paper on the bed and took of my glasses and put them next to me, I shoved my head into the pillow and cried. I lost her, connections and all. Gerard knows where her place is and Bob, I have to get it out of them, or search Gerard’s apartment for an address. How am I going to do this, why am I doing this because I’m getting married, I’m doing it because I still love her.
Sign up to rate and review this story