Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

by auberginedreamz 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-10-18 - Updated: 2007-10-18 - 388 words

0Unrated
It was june 2010 the last day of our senior year. we really didnt have any plans as for college or anything (kind of late to be worrying right?). I hated high school like most people did but still i didnt want to leave. I guess it was because i had too much for me here like my friends. i know it wasnt like i was ever going to see them again, but here i was treated like a person and not yet like a real adult. I wasnt ready for that. I knew today was where that ended. After i stepped out of those doors was people started having more expectation and bigger demands. It was lunch time and i then realized that the dy was half over. it was only a matter of hours. I met up with my friend Amber and we walked to lunch.
"Hey" she said excitedly "whats wrong?" she asked.
"Nothing" I lied. She gave gave me one of her 'i know your lying' looks so i told her what was bothering me. " I just wish this didnt seem like the end" I told her
"Its no where near the end. We're 18 we have plenty of new things to experience."
"I guess your right" i said as i thought to myself.
"And anyway" she said interrupting my thoughts "you'll never guess what i have."
"What?" i asked curiously hoping it was something interesting.
"I have two tickets to a panic at the disco concert"
"Oh my god are you serious?" i said very excited
"Hell yea"
"When are they for?" I asked
" Three weeks from now. Its on a saturday at penns landing in Philadelphia
"Dude thats so cool"
"And theyre front row"
"Wow and what was i so bummed about."
"Ha ha see i knew i could cheer you up." Thats all i could think about for the rest of the day was hearing Brendon's (the lead singer) voice sing only feet from me up on that stage. Finally 10th period came and by then i couldnt wait to get out of school. I was sitting there staring at the clock, hoping the last 5 minutes would go a lot faster. I finished my Spanish final with two minutes to spare. Five, four, three, two, one. The bell rang and everyone rushed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story